/wowg/ World of Warcraft General

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/n9B2TksM

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>want to play class
>might be low dps garbage tier shit

I honestly never saw a problem with personal loot.

is there a more boring class than warlock? All 3 specs are trivial and have few buttons, Demo has the most, and it's still boring

Have you ever gone to blizzcon?

mage, druid tank, some rogue specs

>tfw no Khadgar bf

did they nerf XP again?

im getting like 35k with monk xp boost and full heirlooms for a boss and I was getting like 51k with just heirlooms on my warrior

This is why PVE MMOs and WoW/EQ clones are dead.

BWAHHHH

This was probably a lot funnier in your head.

>those burnt hands
didnt keep the flame so good

I probably would've gone in 2006-2009 if I had the chance before I realized just how awful Blizzard-Activision is.

Thank you for the Invasion-logout trick.
/wowg/, you're my greatest ally.

How do I hit 100 quick?

Just started playing a few days ago, have a level 50something. People told me to spam random dungeons, and that was quick early on but it's slowed down significantly and I'm really sick of looking at Stratholme.

>BATHE IN SORROW, DEMON!

...yeah sure helcular I bet they're really feeling that one

invasions

INVASIONS
JUST GO FUCKING DO INVASIONS.

why can't i see the illidari dudes in OG?

>hes playing a leather user for legion
>not glorious plate

>blood elf male
autistic tryhard faggot
>blood elf female
mature adult or cutesy female

disprove this
you can't

Is army of the dead's cooldown counter broke for any other dks? It just shows the full 10 minute cooldown for the entire time it doesn't actually count down.

>political discussion in RP Server General channel

HOOLY DOOLY

fuck off mobashitter, if you played the game more than 0 seconds you'd know blood elf females are all annoying sub hon-tier trannies

It happened once.
Logged out and it was fully refreshed.

Is there a requirement to do invasions?

I'm level 5 at Sentinel Tower (invasion on the map, announcer guy speaking) but there's nothing here and no Stages bar

You have to do broken shore plus the follow up to see the camps in the capitals. You can still see the ones at actual invasion sites without it though.

lvl 10

Invasion logout trick? Sounds interesting! Mind telling a fellow fag?

oh i see

I would quit this stupid ass game if it was revealed genji was secretly a girl.

It's super secret okay so don't tell anyone.
You just fucking logout before the invasion ends and it resets you idiot

>playing on an RP server
kys :^)

I get tells a lot in game that think so. It's all that matters

Do stage 1 and 2, logout, log back in and you're back at stage 1

I like sucking dickgirls off until their feet are behind their head, what can I say?

get it?
because he's a dog?
xD

>Haven't raided seriously since Cata
>join a guild to guarantee myself a raiding spot for Legion
>they want to keep running HFC 'till 30th
I s-suddenly feel nervous as fuck. They are using some voice comm for sure and I already forgot how to talk in english to people online.
My social anxiety is starting to kick in h-help me /wowg/.

>revealed
It was never a secret to begin with, his bio has said he's his brother since he was introduced

Soon

>tfw want to play WoW again
>tfw no cash to resub (Yes I know you can use gold, I meant the cash to actually resub)
>tfw no cash to preorder legion

Fuck me.

Anybody on Area 52?

So has Jaina been confirmed as the Legion end boss already?

You won't get a weapon anyway. Get fucked.

if you're doing aszhara it's quicker to just run into OG and back

I'm sorry you're poor :(

Have you tried getting a better job?

you fucking nigger i swear if you're on Illidan

>it's an eyepatch transmog

literally goggles are better

Am I late for the shitposting? ;^)

I've always hated blood elf males, but recently I realised I had forgotten why. So while doing invasions on my lvl 96 fem nelf DK I was ganked 7 times while doing my very best to avoid such things, all by blood elf male rogues/demon hunters, as for the icing on the cake all of them had l33t names like xXSlayerXx. Then I remembered the time my guild was destroyed by an similarly autistic blood elf male who left the guild every time he didn't get gear, and when Wrath came out and I had to deal with all those nigger elfs DKs polluting Orgrimmar. Maybe I have selective memory but I do not recall dealing with nearly as many female blood elves of similar calibers of cancer. Infact, I tend to find that they're generally pleasant people.

Tbh, I'd rather be round a disgusting tranny than a tryhard underaged b&

>it's a mog
Fucking lol

If you ever loved Hillsbrad as much as I, Helcular, Kel’thuzad’s best bro in life, guy who rose from the grave just to get revenge on Southshore, who doesn't want the Alliance players to glance to their left and see all the humans buried alive in our fields, go kill that demon!

PSA if you're leveling in the barrens invasion
There's a clickable potion on the table near the flight master that gives you 10% extra damage against demons

Tarren mill has one that reduces damage taken by 10% (as well as a spider bomb that instantly kills normal mobs), dun morough has one that increases stamina by 15%

Incanter's Flow or Rune of Power?

>thinking BC2 will have a different endboss than BC1

gud joak

this meme is already stale and we have 9 more days of this shit

No, today's episode of shitposting is RPers talking about politics

What say ye

I thought wod was bc2

In my rural ass town? Pfft. I'm lucky just having my shitty data entry job for minimum wage. That and my family is stupid and keeps renting shit when we're already a bit in debt. So they all come asking me for money. The only reason I'm still helping them is because they're family, gotta help them out.

Step 1: stop being a faggot.
Step 2: remember to say hello and if you don't know what to do fucking well say it.
Step 3: if you're that fucking nervous bring a hammer to break the ice.
Step 4: look at step 1.
Step 5: read the adventure book.
Step 6: Why are you asking this place for help?
Step 7: Seriously just remember to say hello and maybe crack a few jokes if the oppertunity arises. Social anxiety can be a bitch but the worst that can happen is tehy boot you from the raid and guild.

everyone on horde is underage

sorry you just turned 17 and are disgusted by 16 year olds

I thought it's because he's a resto druid

Rune of Power for most encounters, IF for movement encounters and PvP

any friend'r greymane...

...friend'r mine

I think I'll pass on that senpai, anything RPers do is always awful, but I hope everyone enjoys the shitposting nonetheless

Wanna start an undead. Post your undead cuties.

>Me and my friend decide to reroll on a different server & faction for Legion since ours is dead
>Roll a Mage cause Fire seems fun
>Get to 100, get 700ilevel, get professions maxed, do some Mythic dungeons
>Everyone treats you like shit cause your DPS
>Pulling either highest/2nd highest DPS and no deaths in a dungeon and get kicked with a note that says "If you are not going to appreciate my time I'm not going to carry you". All because I asked to go run downstairs and let my roomate who forgot his housekey back into the house BETWEEN trash pulls
>People advertise runs as 685+ and then tell you to gear up (At ilevel 700+) and deny you
>Play DPS is boring as fuck
>Fire Mage has like 3 buttons (4 in Legion)

So uhhh im kinda fucked. I work 10hrs a day this week coming up (Project deadline, gonna enjoy that $45/hr though) and I need to level a new class. I am super against the in game transactions so I cant bring myself to buy a boost.

How long would it take to run a healer to level 100 in dungeons (Full heirlooms). Anyone who has done it recently have advice?

I only opened 90 boxes after hitting 100 on my pally and got 9 weapons and every slot at least 710 warforged except boots

tl;dr

>tfw too scared to apply for guilds because of fear of rejection

How long to level a healer with only dungeons and full heirlooms

Just tag stuff in invasions and hit 100 in a day or two

do invasions you stupid cocksucker.

>leveled 40-100 with invasions pre xp fix
>leveled another 80-100 today in case they nerf it again
I'm done, I'm glad they put it in, but this is still tedious as fuck after a while

You're a fucking retard if you think it's KJ and not Medivh.

Is there any point in getting into wow at this stage? Honest question.

Do invasions, I've been doing them for an hour or two and I'm already 55

You press like 3-5 buttons max shut the fuck up nigger

No
Stop playing monk.

nope

nothing is special anymore

Just play a healer and never be rejected. No logs or experience, applied to a guild and was accepted.

Yes, in 2008. I enjoyed it, but I also spent most of it drunk out of my mind. Went to DisneyLand too which was fun.

kill yourself xy shitter

In what time frame?
If you don't fuck around and quest in between dungeons then not long.

I got to about lv 40 in about three hours with full heirloom and without the guild perk.

Captcha:1500 LAKESHIRE... I know where I must go.

>Mistweaving
>good

Monks and Warlocks are garbage bin tier this expansion.

Good, please don't play my class with your shit tier opinions.

I just resubbed, I've been playing for a couple of weeks. I feel like I've done fucking everything, Tanaan felt repetitive after two days. I've got a full set of Hellfire raid gear. I've got the transmog I want. My main and sub professions are maxed out, I got Pagle's water walking mount and I even played with some battle pets.

How in god's name did people put up with this for over a year? There's nothing to do at all.

I don't know what there is left to do to fill time until Legion launches. The pre-release event is paper thin if you don't want to level alts.

>subscribed to WoW for maybe a month after each expansion has hit since Cata and then real life had me too busy to bother
>hear the game is on its last leg and want to give it a last hurrah for nostalgia's sake

Is it still alive enough to be enjoyable?

You aren't going to be getting into raids, enjoy your dungeons.

>Medivh as the endboss of an entire expansion when we're already getting meme rehash of his sekrit klub dungeon

do you know what the word irony means

Not in pvp.
I like monk a lot though but priest is pretty fun too!

Most boring healer is paladin for sure.

Its still fun

It's completely fucked for me now, sometimes it sits on 10 minutes until I relog other times it will start to countdown then just suddenly reset to 10

nope

k

wow on its 'last legs' still has a bigger community than any other mmo

Sargeras in some form is going to be the endboss, either as Medivh or his hueg avatar, and considering Kara is getting wank in HotS and Hearthstone it's probably Medivh

what is the best invasion to grind and why is it dun morogh
>all p1 and p2 npcs spawn in a tiny radius
>inn right there for instant logout

Stop you're going to wake up the FFXIV shills