youtube.com/watch?v=sfGe0FSmq2E
youtu.be/idGd1GoNkAg
youtu.be/qK2c0cJw3n4
youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I#t=14m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they can't afford it

Give it another 10 years and they'll sing its praises

Because nothing the government makes looks good

They don't understand how to use side mirrors to eliminate blind spots.

>not driving a 4th gen Trans Am

because they are slow lolcan'tturn pigfat 2 door commodores marketed for dumb transformer fans

Because we are all ricers who do not understand the joys of muscle cars

>not having both

Why do you make threads basically asking for shitpost? the people who hate it will come here to hate it and the people who really don't give a shit will ignore. pic kinda related.

I don't hate them I just don't like the styling and size of them

I love all f bodies though

Not the 2016 camaros. The fuckin 4 banger camaro does 0-60 in 5 seconds

I don't know shit about cars: the post

>2016
>not slow

not even the 2SS, the highest trim is faster than a BMW which makes 100hp less

>still slower than the EcoBoost
youtu.be/alGoEhDMoF8

>Triggered

The 2ss is also the heaviest. A 1ss would be a fair comparison.

these guys know whats up
4th gen a best

>Because they can't afford it
This so much

The new MX5 is superior in every way possible but nobody talks about them here because they can't afford anything above $3k

Meant to add that Veeky Forums is hard for Miatas but only shitbuckets they can afford

You don't know shit about cars dude. Those are MILLISECONDS between those times. That's drivers error. Considering the ss costs considerably less , that's not bad at all. You are an insufferable neet

2SS is not the highest trim dumbass and the only diferences between a 1SS and 2SS is the 2SS has a bunch of extra shit, plus your BMW costs 20K more than a 1SS

Why is the camaro so damn high off the ground? Surely that can't be good for handling.

>this assmad

The LS3 is a God tier engine

>2016 Camaro SS base price: 37k $
>2016 M2 base price: 50k $
Honestly 13k is very worth it considering the M2 doesnt look like a rednecks hotwheels car and has much greater tuning potential (which even Motor Trend stated themselves)

because people think this shit is acceptable

Because it's not a Hellcat

First post best post

I'd wager less than 5% of Veeky Forums owns a car worth over 20k bb price.

>literally one lap time
>less than half a second slower
This is autism

First time I sat in one it felt like I was in the back of a van.
Visibility really is pathetic.
Oh, and go ahead and try to put stuff in the trunk.

>excuses

see

4th gen was meh, way downhill after that.

>fat ass
>small trunk

PATHETIC

Early 2nd gen = best gen

I'm still not sure if I dig split bumpers

I just think they're ugly, that's all

>i-its the driver
Get a life bus rider. Camaro sucks, murican cars suck, deal with it

That trunk is pathetic. The trunk on my Mustang looks huge compared to that

Veeky Forums is to automotive opinions/knowledge as /v/ is to vidya opinions/knowledge

99% of it's memes and if you honestly care about what some anons think you're the problem.

That said, I like mine. Headers come in monday, and hopefully a dyno tune will be coming the week after that if all goes well.

What a pile. My car would eat that piece of shit up for breakfast

An imaginary car would do that...

>An extra 13K is worth being MILLISECONDS FASTER

I was gonna say plenty of ppl here have 5th gen.
I'm waiting for a 6th gen right now and own the one on the right currently
Probably the ppl with cheaper cars are likely students and have more time to post on here

Imaginary car eh?

>excuses
>/b/

Shit...got me...used to putting /b/ on shit. Regardless...Still shits all over Camaros

Give Ahmeds key back. Your mom is going to be pissed.

Put your dad's keys up.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfGe0FSmq2E

>he expects me to believe this

That is comparing apples to oranges..They wouldnt put the HPE Hellcat against it because it would destroy it. It's a stock hellcat vs aftermarket Camaro

>every thread involving an American vehicle gets derailed by Alphonse and some stupid new tripfag
Are there no mods on Veeky Forums anymore?

BTFO!!!
youtu.be/idGd1GoNkAg
>literally this anal ravaged

>dad's keys

No self respecting man who owns an SRT car would write like that, dead give away.

Think what you want but I'm the proud owner of a car you wish you could afford. Eat camaros, mustangs and Z06's up at the drag all the time. So much jealousy for not owning a Hellcat

A hellcat is slower than a GT500, deal with it, cuck.

C6 ZL1 is out later this year, this is the closest for now.
Also can't turn

GT500's get fucking wrecked...What planet are you living on? Mustangs and Camaros cant hang with the champ right now. All we do is bathe in their tears

I'm curious to see what the 10 speed will do against us. Should be interesting. But currently we cant lose in a straight line...On a track is a whole different ballgame...But our weight plays a big factor in that. We can't handle like camaros or mustangs

Show a picture of """"""""""your"""""""""" car at the track.

you don't pay for pure performance when buying a BMW. Remember it's a luxury car as well

>dodge can't outperform a 2012 ford mustang

youtu.be/qK2c0cJw3n4

BTFO!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!

>benchracing

I remember being 19, too.

the planet that actually looks at specs and power/weight ratios instead of just pure unusable power
the only place the hellcat exceeds the older, cheaper, and less powerful GT500 is in 130+ mph drags, and not even by a huge margin. This advantage, of course, is negated by a road that involves a curve.

>2 series
>luxury car

This is an M4 they are talking about but you get the idea
youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I#t=14m27s

can't embed with time code, cut to 14m27s

I see several things that are off in these comparisons. I can also tell you right now stock without even putting drags on the Hellcats have seen 10.8 and 10.9.

My best run with just Drags and everything else stock is

R/T ... .681
60' ... 1.560
330' ... 4.486
1/8 ... 6.886
MPH ... 103.04
1000' ... 8.943
1/4 ... 10.691
MPH ... 130.20

A newbie can hit 11.2-11.4 in a Hellcat if they don't slam the pedal to the floor and spin tires all day. The GT500's that come out and race lose all the time even to the 6speeds. The A8's beat them even worse

And yes I know my Reaction Time on that slip sucked ass...You don't have to tell me

>claims without evidence

>drag radials

kill yourself alphonse

you're a fucking loser with no friends who spends his lonely virgin nights shitposting on a niche board

>comparing a car with drag radials to a car without
>this assmad
ford>anything at dodge

Even without drags it still has a faster 1/4 mile. They can still break into 10's with stock 275/40/20's so get shit on son. I'll keep letting Camaros and Mustangs see my taillights like they have always done. Maybe the new ZL1 coming out can actually give me some competition cause right now its just embarassing

see
BTFO!!!

Not him but I seriously don't care that a more expensive BMW is a hair faster than the top end Camaro. It's faster, nobody can really deny that. What's more amazing is that the king of the trailer park mobile is able to keep up with the Germans. Not too long ago, American car makers had never heard of a corner. Just imagine what it'll be like in a few years.

BTFO!!!
>what it'll be in a few years
Crashing at the ring.....

Question.

My dad worked on alot of cars between the 60's and 90's. He told me that 80's cars were "the worst" because "new safety emissions and american cars couldn't meet them without a lot of sacrifice". I tried doing some research, but all I could find was something about the smog pump.

I don't really want a third gen camaro, I would like a second gen camaro or firebird. I see on craigslist were I live more second gen camaro's/firebird's from 1980 and 1981 than the previous years. Are these models by any chance not as good as the 70's ones?

>not running 9s
Faggot

forgot to post this meme

GM BTFO!!!!!

>a Camaro with wider tires and less weight
Vs.
>the fastest car from Japan
I'm not going to try and shift goalposts, the Camaro will not beat everything. I dunno why Veeky Forums hates American cars to the point where they won't even give props to Chebby for making a pigfat redneck mobile that can keep up with some of the fastest cars from around the world.

The corvette is slower than the GTR too, dumbass.

Nice reading comprehension

Nice reading comprehension.

>I dunno why Veeky Forums hates American cars to the point where they won't even give props to Chebby for making a pigfat redneck mobile that can keep up with some of the fastest cars from around the world.

residual asspain due to my effortless baiting :^)

>effortless

just like GM attempts of lapping the nurburgring kek

>that trunk

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it because it's so big, fat, heavy and looks so angry. Sportscars should be light as fuck and nimble.

>Camaro

Still haven't necked yourself eh?

t. assmad gm fangirl

(You)

Lmao as if I give a fuck about a boomer church car or a suped up maxima.

Just don't like new trip scum.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.