Monster Hunter General /mhg/

Diaruga edition

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243 / Search
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHFU, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRwulXTGhKU
mhgen.kiranico.com/greatsword/el-dora-blade
mhgen.kiranico.com/greatsword/lapotheose
mhgen.kiranico.com/greatsword/g-blade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for first time posting a new thread so I hope I didn't fuck anything up.

don't even bother going online if you use hammer

How do you unlock the bird wyvern grudge match in the arena

Would Diaruga's roar cause bleed?

Kayamba>cha cha

How on earth are you meant to get Dash/Pale Extracts and Kelbi horns if Maximeld isn't doing that anymore?

Do the 6 star twin drome prowler quest, Everywhere You Look

Luna's a girl though, sorry if you can't believe there are girls playing Monster Hunter and browsing Veeky Forums.

Did you get your ass hammered fukboi?

nice proofs

So this Luna people won't shut up about is a /mhg/ rooms attentionwhore, right?

>I was standing next to a hammer and got sent flying

Your own fault for doing that.

And shame on you if you use hammer and dont bother getting ko's.

First for DB being the most complex melee weapon

Dash/pale are best farmed from meownster hunting Gypceros/Khezu, you can do huntathons for them to cycle if you want to farm a shit load. Kelbi horns can be bought from the trader, you'll just have to do quests until he sells them.

>people
>other people are talking about this person
>this person isn't posting about themselves

Hi :3

I miss Football 4U Demo Days.

Mounts and KOs for days.

think there's a relationship between the two?

Zinogre Adept Bow time attack
This was by far my best run yet, I managed to dodge everything but one thunderball and it was a weak Zin so it staggered almost every other powershot. Of course I fucking forgot to take a picture of my damn results screen again.

where are the tits.

Even better, it causes stun after the ear holding animation if you get hit.

the fuck is this shit?

I save edited toxic kumoris

I really want that sexy set and after 30 hunts i didn't get rare desert on meownster hunters

I feel no shame

You should.

How do you eat for explorer in gen.

see
what talisman?

how does it feel to be such a fucking faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=bRwulXTGhKU

this furry shit is going too far

Focus 5 three slot, the decos are normal ups for the white ones and haphazard for the yellow ones. Its a dope set and the charm isn't super impossible to get. I'm considering dropping ammo saver and focus for weakness exploit but that will require Esurient R parts.

It hasnt gone far enough. We need romancable monsters in monster hunter

Aerial is pretty shit because all the hitboxes of monster attacks extend next to infinitely vertically it seems

I've hotten hit out of the air by the dumbest shit that was nowhere near me

Aerial makes all the copypaste wyverns and anything that has important breaks on its back your bitch.

no we don't

monster love is pure

furry love is retarded self replacement and not fit for human consumption

rocking the set with legit toxic kumoris. best feel

Thanks!
This set is pretty fantastic

I don't have Normal/Rapid Up, but I do have AuS (since I don't only use the Teo bow). Didn't require Esurient R parts and I have 2 open slots on the weapon.
Talisman is Tenderizer +5 OO.

Yes we do. We need to be able to invite a Barioth milf to dinner.

Yeah the verticality of hitboxes is pretty bad, I like to try to jump over shit when I play IG and it rarely works out. Some also go into the ground so you have to watch out near ledges.

>hunting/farming nargacuga
>it runs away in the caves
>throw IG kinsect on his face
>"Mission Clear returning in 60 seconds"

;_;

>monster love is pure
>furry love is retarded
They're the exact same thing man.

As long as you're not having sex with real animals your fetish doesn't matter, but at least accept reality man.

My only worthwhile tenderizer talisman is +2 three slots so that what's really holding me back. I don't like charm farming though, I actually got both that charm and a sharpness 5 three slot from regular hunting.

replaying tri atm and just got halfway thru last set of quests.
>trying to cut lagi tails under water with a lance
it's so tedious.. having him on land makes it so much easier. bit shame I can't get guard+1 and razor sharp until end of village

and don't get me started on rathalos, he is an absolute nightmare. 43 minutes and 2 carts later..
Now I remember why I never got that rathalos set that everyone was running around with in LR.
>constant fireballs
>constant flying
>constant wind pushback
and I suck at timing flashbombs
I'm just gonna not bother

No we don't
Monsters are not for sexual

>tfw no qt half breed daughteru/partner

Speaking of Hyper Jho stuff, would people be interested in farming some of that later?
Might try hosting it if there's interest

I remember having fun shooting Rathalos and Rathians out of the sky with Gunlance.

yeah that was 3U though. this is tri for the wii

Right, I always think of them as the same.

I want to give Miss Cat a big, wet, adult kys!

>copypaste autism this late in the thread

lmao extremely cute

What are the mandatory bow skills?

I think the slow hunter combat along with less combos out of charge and shield-advance is what gets me the most

aiming for weakspot
standing in critical range

Wait, how do ambrosias work?
I understand how jellies are used to set up the stats for bug upgrades, but this confuses me

Never bothered with IG in 4u so I'm clueless

Striker SnS.

Round Force
Shoryugeki
Absolute readiness

Is this what I should be roiling with?

>sloped zone
>can't free-aim the weakspot

literally the same
feed ambrosias to increase element
it can be dual, decided by the highest value starting from the top so 5 fire 5 water 5 thunder will be fire/water
probably this does nothing anyway so feed nothing or glaive's element/ gragon for neutral

A lot of the times the head is high enough that you have to manually set an aim anyway. You need to get used to it if you want to get good at bow.

>gonna have to replace the analog stick now because the movement is fucked up enough that I am dying to fucking seltas of all things.
>on top of that one of the screws got stripped
Fuck me life, one or two weeks without monhun, what I'm I supposed to do with my life meanwhile?

>Having problems with Lance underwater
Git gud
>Bringing a Lance to a Rathalos fight
Your own fault, use SA or later LS

round force a shit, use sword dance
try to actually get a life in a first place

Shot type up, true shot up if you powershot often, load up, weakness exploit, attack up, crit eye and crit boost, sort of in that order depending on what you can do with charms. Focus is debatable because of adept and haste rain but I find it useful, especially for TAs since I'd rather go for a stagger before getting hit instead of waiting to dodge a hit.

We're talking bow, not cat here, you can aim on slopes

Does sword dance also give you i-frames?

>so many weapons with garbage sharpness that really need it
>find myself continuously drawn to the Nakky weapons for that sweet infinite blue
Sharpness is such a weird mechanic. I don't think it's bad that it exists, but it's so inconvenient.

OH so it increases the damage of your bug
Can't believe I didn't pick that up immediately

I know I can aim, but you can move while free aiming so it's just a bit inconvenient
Especially when against wyverns with low-hanging heads like khezu or the raths

I think that shit has to do something with that you can't kill them during their take off animation, Happened to me a few times with Dreadking.

No it does not

I never realized how much I wanted this until you said it.

Love it when Dino goes Beyblade and hits you whith its tail 4 meters under him and I'm not exaggerating.
I know that shit goes up so you can't abuse aerial even more but downwards?

What weapon do you guys use just because it looks so fucking cool even though you know it's not mathematically optimal?

Lagi is such a shit fight

New to GS, why is guild style considered better than adept?

Damage is still among the best but my god look at that sword

git gud

um basically every one I use

>minmaxing a pve dragon fight game

Why do you even play Tri then? Fighting Lagi under water, WITH A FUCKING LANCE is one of the highlights of the game.

Forgot to mention ammo saver, which gives you a 30% chance to not use a coating per shot. It's really nice to hardly have to touch combines during a hunt.

Nak weapons are baller as fuck anyway, designs are so good.

I triple carted to a hell blade because of that bullshit, I though I was safe while it was above me.

They look cool, they come with a major quality of life of not needing RS (and even without RS, almost never running out of sharpness), and they've even got a tiny bit of Dragon for funsies.

I'm not sure why they don't get talked about more often. They're really good for what they are, even if they're not the best.

Thanks for posting this. I had meant to get around to seeing what the sword looked like, but never actually did. I might make that weapon now for some Mind's Eye axe shenanigans.

Anyone wanna hunt together? HR6

I have a few targets I'd like to hunt, but mostly don't give a shit what we hunt.

23-2616-2309-3051

>Narga Lance
>not mathematically optimal

I'M COMING user

Strong charge probably. You can only strong charge after an adept dodge if you go adept. Also Guild gets one more HA.

You can do your full damage combo and you can use evasive arts while charging.

I'll kys her whenever I want, fucboi

kys

Get a load of THIS sexy weapon

mhgen.kiranico.com/greatsword/el-dora-blade

If only it was better

Also cool in a similar way:
mhgen.kiranico.com/greatsword/lapotheose
mhgen.kiranico.com/greatsword/g-blade

Cringe

>tfw no Gendrome para rifle
Also Hazy Caster is so shit I doubt anyone would use it.

Do you need sharpness+ to use akantor HH? It seems like it could be the best option for those particular notes even without it.