/acg/ - Armored Core General: Page 11 editio

You guys love 11 too, right?

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/Ek3kMtZW
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially approved recommendation list:
pastebin.com/WSq32Amg (updated february 28th)

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI
Last Raven build advice:
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKdcXqHZQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9rkIL54KNLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek

Give him a little time, sometimes he bounces back.

All is right in the world

>4/9 threads in a row died

Sometimes there's not a lot you can do about that. Veeky Forums is on fire today and the last thread died in 30 minutes, which is extremely unusual.

But user 9 is the magic number.

Would you do everthing you can to reach certain rank if the number means something for you?

Yeah, and everyday more games start more generals. Japanese Moot should expand the page number

If I had OCD, sure

aaaa

5/9

F

youtube.com/watch?v=hKdcXqHZQxQ

rude

>But now,grabually,confusion is certainir arising,

live

Die.

>tfw you realize the Aaliyah is Strayed.

>that moment when you realize that you're the real final boss of the game
ACFA was such a great game.

Gonna host a 1v1 lobby for anyone who wants to practice for that tournament.
You guys are entering, right?

Shame it didnt get the love it deserved, by both gamers and FROM alike (that eternal latency)

bump

bump

You're approaching the combat area for today's generic "destroy all mooks" mission sponsored by Omer Science Technology, when suddenly you see this lone Normal waiting for you at the combat zone just as you're about to land.

What do you do?

It's been three days since Bleach ended. Will this void in my heart ever go away.

no

Oh you guys should check out a manga called The Promised Neverland, it's a new manga on SJW and it's got a pretty fantastic setting so far.

I'll get over this void eventually, it'll just take some time.

ded

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

bump

Bump.

Live dammit

I can't remember something like that happening to me recently. Had my moments, when for example I realized the Spider-Man TV series in Fox was an endless loop or when I finished all the LOTR books.

I'll probably feel like that when I finish my hefty stash of AC games.

>he read bleach instead of naruto

Curse OMER for the shitty info if not for setting this up and kill the bastard.

The last Time I felt that way was with Mushishi

I'm replaying ACFA and for the life of me I can bring myself to attack the cradles. It's such unnecessary violence against something that cant fight back.

I don't think I'm fit for a mercenary life

>not making a new bro
>not going piles only with a fast permaflight
>being soft hearted
Pussy, can't you learn to have fun with best boy?

But the best boy was Gerald

>that fag

>not Dan Moro

Me too brother. But fortunately mercenary life means choosing your path. However game completionism is merciless

Best girl

Lol no

Man, this makes me wanna replay the old Armored Core 2. But thanks to my only backwards compatible Ps3 going kaput, that's never happening.

>Someone fitting Leos Klein description appears in Murakumo Dome
>Ambushed yet again this time by two ravens
>Kill them
>Once again someone dissapears from the arena, but this time I don't know who

This shit is filled with Earth's lapdogs and sleeper Frighteners

Is SNFA on?

Don't die

Usually I am like that with this type of mission in any other games, like the infamous airport massacre on modern warfare 2 or the genocide path on Neptunia mkII or having to kill all the innocent NPC in any of the souls game, is just such unnecessary violence against innocents and even friendly people. But Oldking is such a bro and I really like the VA while he counts that is one of the really few evil paths I have done more than once.

>Gerald
>you see him in one mission were he is just a goody 2 shoes boy with nothing special

Even Roadie is more likeable being a veteran that actually shows a calm and friendly yet profesional face when you work with him.

>Roadie
>Not Dario

>Dario

He was just a jerk that was full on himself.

Dario is the worst consort in the entire game though.

Its that time again, tonight's SNFA will start at 8:00pm EST.

FUCK, gonna miss out, need to sleep.

>not enjoy smug cunt with accent
>implying when Celebrity Chickenshit exists

The funny thing is that AC2 had a similar airport massacre mission, predating MW2.

>Remember, no LCC

>The Promised Neverland

I didnt expect the human farm part, I was expecting somekind of supersoldiers since they have some kind of advanced and weird education system.

The best smug cunt with an accent is Starka, you GA dog.

Watch/Read Jojo my man. I guess it has that Bleach vibe (never seen bleach tho).

youtube.com/watch?v=9rkIL54KNLw

Anyone got a higher quality video of this and the other mistcrown animations? They went down a while ago and I'm tired of having to scour wayback machine to rewatch them. Did anyone download the original flashes?

Anyone up for some Venereal Disease action?

up!

>Aussie
Doesn't count

bump

bump

SNFA is active, come play.

Invite again. Cant saty long tho

Vass just get over here I am already dueling with Gliver.

Cant join, it keeps loading . This time it isnt my fault, im at NAT type 1

I'l join, it is still up?

Keep trying if possible.

Get on.

Meh can't join. Im out m8, sorry

Cant join either. Maybe change host?

bump

Nice Rifleman

Are you guys still having SNFA?

up

bump

You guys have a good time at SNFA?

Aaaa

Beat the first Armored Core for the second time today, the first time was yesterday. The second playthrough I played with a Human Plus AC. That sword-wave attack is great, it's just like when you get the Moonlight Sword in King's Field 1 and you can do the same thing.

Thought I was going straight to the second game now, but I think I'm going to play Project Phantasma next.

Old logo worst logo

>tfw never beat AC1
I need to stop being a casual and finally get around to it.

>mfw Omer nexts are near me

>AC2 goes Total Recall and all the corporations fall in on themselves
>finally get to fight that punk ass Klein

What a great game. Looking forward to seeing what else the series has in store. The controls might not have been the best, but flying around felt fluid once you got the hang of it, and a lot of the arena fights were top notch. More than anything else though, the game did a fantastic job putting you in the pilot seat as a Raven working for shady corporations.

Please god tell me the framerate eventually improves. Rocket spam practically stun-locked you once the FPS started chugging.

FILTHY DUMB

AALIYAH SCUM

Are there any Armored Core games that allow for more than 2 player splitscreen? Anyone know?

FUCKING NORMALS

GET OUT

OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope. It's either old gens with 2-player split-screen, or new gens with online.