Let's all love the Prelude!

ff shit

Sup corey

S E X Y

TWO!
SEXY!

TWO!
SEXY!

isnt the story that corey own a prelude?

A 5 gen "SH" with an h23 jdm blue top engine swap
It's apparently "tuned" and covered in osg stickers it can be spotted literally anywhere from Nevada to Florida

Might as well post this considering its the same damn thing

Prelude is way smaller, the fourth gen is smaller than civics and is a legit sports coupe

Corey shits out a lot of stories.

So many wires

Yeah nah, same damn thing

So wrong

>no 5th gen in sight
Ya'll niggers are fine by me

Nah mate, you need to take off the blindfold

That looks nothing like it

comfy

wew lad

You're right, it looks better

Just look at the lines

Nah you're full of shit. Have you been in and seen these cars next to eachother ?

Oh yeah, same car

And right here we have a 3G Prelude

IT'S NOT AN ACCORD

IT'S
NOT
AN
ACCORD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dude, stop being in denial. They're based on the same platform. A quick google search shows it to be true.

Holy shit fuck off already Corey you cancerous piece of shit.

Uh yeah it is
>same platform
>same engines
>same transmissions
It's literally the same car, stop being such a dumbcunt

kill yourself corey

Kek, why do you think I'm Corey?

fuck off corey

Lol,n it him but have another "Prelude" mate

More 4th gen Prelude ass

An MX-6 is a 626, an MX-3 is a 323, a Calibra is a Vectra and so is a Saab 9-3 by that logic.

Yeah, pretty much mate

my friend drove one in high school. I have very fond memories of re-learning how to drive stickshift and grinding the ever-loving fuck out of those gears

Nothing says "I'm a poor, degenerate 20something year old who wears his hat backwards, didn't graduate high school and hates the police" quite like a Honda Prelude

Ok, now that's Corey

>projection

I've known this for years. Why the fuck are these neckbeards insisting it's a completely different car?
The Prelude has ALWAYS been based on the Accord.

My question about this is: The Accord coupe already existed... so what exactly was the point of the Prelude? A sportier Accord coupe without the Accord name?

Pretty sure it had some suspension differences, as well as the 4WS unique selling point.

Yeah, very limited difference as it was only offered as an option for three years

>Pretty sure it had some suspension differences
That it did, but the chassis hardpoints are all the same so any suspension for the Prelude will work on an Accord as well.

>as well as the 4WS unique selling point.
see:
and it was a rare option because it was an expensive option.
It;s like trying to find a Chevy Silverado with the Quadrasteer system.

>It;s like trying to find a Chevy Silverado with the Quadrasteer system.
fucking rare as fuck those are. It was like a $6000 option. Made them easy as fuck to maneuver though.

>It's a "Corey shits up another Prelude thread for no reason" episode

When will the mods get off their asses?

Cool

TWO!
SEXY!

They look similar, The chassis and body dimensions are completely different.

>so what exactly was the point of the Prelude? A sportier Accord coupe without the Accord name?
You could say the same exact thing about the integra and civic

Showing love and nice buns.

Why does it exist? Because car companies do this shit all the time to save money.

Honda has the accord so they take that and make a prelude out of it, Mitsubishi has the galant so they make a eclipse out of it, and there are more examples from every manufacturer so who gives a fuck.

>so what exactly was the point of the Prelude? A sportier Accord coupe without the Accord name?
Well yes. Accord doesn't look cool. At all. Nothing about it is Gran Turismo.

Why everyone shits on 5? Does it really look so much worse? Also, looking for a Prelude is such a pain:
>below 185-200 hp engines (not H22 I guess)
>autotragics everywhere
>no 4ws
It's like pick your poison.

The chassis is actually the same. There are slight differences in ball joints and control arms and such, but it's all still interchangeable.

>You could say the same exact thing about the integra and civic
I've wondered about that as well.