/mbgg/ - Mobage General #594

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Uhr51MA6
pastebin.com/f1vAwGwv
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63fr4.63fr4.5_pFC.5_pFC.5_pFC.63dO2.63dO2.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63dO-.63dO-.63dPw.63dPw.63dQ4.63fqc.63fqc.63fqc.63iGi.63iGi.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_rhS.5_rhS.5_rhS.63gZA.63fri.63fri.63fri.63iGs.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW.63kio.63kio.63kio.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dO2.63dO2.63dOg.63dOg.63frE.63frE.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63dO-.63dO-.63dPw.63dPw.63dQ4.63fqc.63fqc.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_rhS.5_rhS.5_rhS.63gZA.63gZA.63gZA.63fri.63fri.63fri.63iGs.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW.63kio.63kio.63kio.63fqw.63fqw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7oT4vAeec
youtube.com/watch?v=r-K5n1sbdrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dauyLoKTvac
youtube.com/watch?v=vvhMpeg4UTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These were made before the official release.
Some kind of fun time with the (female) VAs, talking about the game, having previews and so on.

Erika is a short-haired cutie.

How stinky do you guys think Marl's pair of spats get after a long match?

Cute girls don't stink user.
Those things and other disgusting things are reserved for 3DPD girls

what is this slut saying?

The pleasure of being cum inside

Quickblader

BGHS Translation of Story 2, Chapter 5: pastebin.com/Uhr51MA6
None of the Hoshimori girls are voiced, but Shiho, Kanon, and Aoi all are.

Chapter 4, posted last thread: pastebin.com/f1vAwGwv

Scary sky

>not playing 3 mana 4/5 for 2 shadows
But why? It's one of the best necromancies in the class.

>Victory is mine.

Looks like that took a while to translate

I tried building a mid/aggro Bloodcraft deck, any changes I should make? I'd like to keep the amount of cute girls high.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63fr4.63fr4.5_pFC.5_pFC.5_pFC.63dO2.63dO2.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63dO-.63dO-.63dPw.63dPw.63dQ4.63fqc.63fqc.63fqc.63iGi.63iGi.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_rhS.5_rhS.5_rhS.63gZA.63fri.63fri.63fri.63iGs.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW.63kio.63kio.63kio.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw

Satan decks will stall so I don't want to deplete all my shadows in the case I get stalled to turn 9+.

Arisa has a cute imouto voice

How quickly can you guys do the money farming quest on Very Hard in BGHS? It takes me about 75 seconds to do it with transform and whirlwind level 3.

Have you tried it out yet? I can't tell without playing it myself, but it looks like you have too little self-damage to justify the vengeance cards. Aggressive decks generally won't take any face damage until they're been pushed off the board, and this is especially the case for Blood.

quick bladder

Mamuru.

i want erika to piss on me

I was noticing that causing some problems when I tested it, but couldn't quite put my finger on it, so thanks.

Took out the Cursebrands and Lauras, added two Ambling Wraiths and topped off my Night Hordes. Does that sound better or should I make different swaps?

Hey since the international and japanese version of SV share servers, do you guys know if it's possible to transfer your account from JP to international? I was thinking of buying some packs.

Technically you should be able to since shared servers but I doubt anyone has actually tried doing it.

Well I guess I'll try it using a second device. I'll post results since I think there are others who play on the JP apk.

I'd suggest doing it with an alt first, its never a good idea to test shit on your main

It's not so bad until I'm double-checking words or a seemingly simple sentence ends up a grammatical nightmare to untangle.

Shiho's VA did a pretty good job, so I'm glad that they were voiced. Having the voices makes it a lot more enjoyable to go through even though I felt bad throughout this chapter

Good idea. I'll try it on bluestacks.

That should be a solid improvement. Night Horde is a great card and Ambling Wraith is extremely versatile as a combination of one-drop, burn, and vengeance activator. It does change your curve slightly, but Laura really isn't a good turn 3 play anyway.

For other possible swaps I'd suggest looking into minions that damage you in exchange for value. Since, as I mentioned, you won't be taking much face damage if you're fighting for board anyway. They'll also help you get out Dark Generals in a timely fashion.

It should be simple (and risk-free) to make a device link code and try it with the other version.

Looks like you don't even have to do that. You just choose your google account on the other app and it links flawlessly. I installed the app on my tablet and all my cards, decks, skins are here.

Thanks, I'm already noticing a difference so that was definitely a good call. Would trading Sweetfangs for Blood Wolves be enough or should I change some more?

SLUTS

What the hell is she even doing in those middle shots?

Showing off the fact that she's mastered ping pong balls and moved on to tennis balls.

By the way the crystals purchased on the English app only show on the English version, but the cards you get from using those crystals shows up in both versions.

If you think the healing hasn't been relevant, then probably. The only issue with Wolves is that they're 1 HP, so you'll be even more weak to AoE and defensive minions than your bat-heavy deck already was (though wolves mitigate that somewhat since storm gives them instant value).

Cards like Dark Summoner and Crazed Executioner are also pretty underrated. A third Claw is also a good choice, and Pact is an excellent source of draw if you need more sustain.

I like the Lauras. Been trying to tech them into a deck myself to get some surprise burst damage

You talking shit about my waifu mate?

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dO2.63dO2.63dOg.63dOg.63frE.63frE.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63dO-.63dO-.63dPw.63dPw.63dQ4.63fqc.63fqc.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_rhS.5_rhS.5_rhS.63gZA.63gZA.63gZA.63fri.63fri.63fri.63iGs.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW.63kio.63kio.63kio.63fqw.63fqw

How does this look?

Seems pretty functional. Succubus and Erinyes might not activate often, and Sniper is vulnerable to removal, but other than that it looks good. Usually you want 3 copies of things, but that's just a fine-tuning element that comes from playing the deck and seeing what works.

mumi

>build defensive arena deck
>get matched against nothing but greedy decks

>get stuck with greedy decks
>swordcraft everywhere

I don't get the difference.

This must be the worst feel for the opponent.

How often do you guys lose because your opponent got to go first? I'm really missing a Coin-like mechanic here

Going second feels pretty good now that you get an extra card. The extra evolve is a lot stronger than the coin.

So how exactly do you play Forestcraft? It feels like once the game goes past 8 orbs, you're pretty much playing peanuts in comparison to the other crafts. I've tried combo forestcraft, and all I can say is that I don't like it since it seems 100% reliant on that fucking beetle.

it's not as good in arena desu

That's the way of aggro, if you get to late game and you haven't killed the opponent or put him into a reach state, you're boned.

If you're not doing any of Forest's gimmicky wincons then you actually put some of their beefy bronzes into your deck.

Okami, Mana Beast, Elf Tracker, Treant, etc.

It's a very plain method of playing, but it can get the job done.

Otherwise you go for stuff like Rose Queen or Silver Bolt kills which rely on filling your hand with fairies, Fairy Queen being a good way of doing so.

>Rune, Haven, Forest
lol time to lose Arena

How accurate do you guys think this is? It's from Shadowverse's official site.

Haven is actually really strong in arena. Tempo does not matter much at all in the format so countdowns are far from a liability. Cleric Lancer also shits over people and nobody likes to see Priest of the Cudgel(except the person playing him). Banish also fucks up Shadowcraft, one of the actual strong crafts too.

+2/+2 and partial charge is way better than 1 mana.

Erika confirmed for unexciting.

for the guy asking for access to the mbgg channel in the GF discord, pm GF for it.

While the extra evolve and card draw is far better in arena format, the effect of going first isn't +1 mana. It's plus mana of however many turns the match goes, capped at 10. Plus the actual turn of action.

You play the first turn, you get 1 mana. You are up 1 mana. You are also up 1 turn.

Your opponent plays after you and gets his first turn. He gets 1 mana. At this point you are now even.

You now play your second turn, you get 2 mana. You are now up 2 mana and 1 turn.

Your opponent gets his second turn and is now equal with you again.

You see the pattern here? This is pretty much the reason why 1st turn is such an extreme advantage. Hearthstone also has significant benefits for the second turn player, but still manages a 50/50 win rate between 1st and 2nd.

The +1 mana I'm talking about is the coin, not going first.

Ah, that will teach me for not reading for not reading post chains thoroughly.

If you don't play rhinoceroach and/or blessed fairy dancer your only option is a situationally better Satan in Rose queen

If you don't play either then you use Tam Lin and okami while praying they don't have removal

I got dragon from this, it's my favorite craft to whip out in dailies but is less satisfying than fairy or blood

The token spam of Swordcraft is too damn good. You have like 5 turns to draw all 7 of your field wipes or you die

Havencraft is also a bit of a crapshoot. You can get amazing cards like Jeanne or Themis, or you can get shit like Love and that stupid rabbit.

>You got Erika
>I main Swordcraft

Well, I guess that's accurate

or you can just drop a goblinmount and watch them use up half their board running into it

not in Arena

Put in Mr. Satan

Why is Bloodcraft such a gamble all the time? I feel like im never I control and it fucking sucks

The signature deck for Bloodcraft is Control

>Colopl time-out hour
What a pain. Anyone else having issues?

Rip japan

Checked ranking real quick on Shironeko before it left.
Layford, Nanahoshi, Suika, Burger, Lakua, Yamane, Glen, and Kamome are being kicked.
Casey won over Lakua by 245 votes, Kagari by a bit over 1000

>tfw rushing people in duel with Kiki now that I have Magic Circle Explosion
I am the one who bumrushes with superarmor now.

Glad Kagari stayed, her motif is great

Even against hugo?

I did it /mbgg/

Started a week ago but was able to get my cute gun at E2. Lets see how far I can get before this event goes away.

Hugo's still a problem. Fucking spinning and ramming. Though at least Anika and Lucas are much easier to deal with.

What squads are you using to farm it?

Depends on some matches, can't always rely on V mode because some decks are good at bursting down 10-11 life. I try to gewt down to 10 or 9 and get out of it immediately with Alucard or other forms of lifegain.

Only squad worth mentioning and its this one. G11 has the nightvision googles reward from E1, NTW-20 has a 4* Armor penetration equip and M14 has a 3* armor penetration equip. M14 actually got the MVP at the boss over everyone else.

My second squad is just spare units I had lying around with the aim of fighting once to defend the helipad and provide extra movement points but I think you should be able to get away with using a single HG or something for second squad and withdraw when she gets attacked.
They stay at the helipad without moving, fight off the group of mobs that attack them with the SMG usually dying in the process and then I either kill the boss or retreat because I couldn't find her.

>two x3 legendaries in a week
How?

Panzer waltz event + updates "coming soon"

Source: their Twitter 2 days ago

I have a HK-418 at 3* too but I stopped using her.

What I did was farm tons of fodder at 1-2 while leveling stuff, farm/grind 2-3 and then farm 2-3E. The cores came from failed crafts, quests and S ranking world 1 and 2 maps.
Doing combat simulations with 3 (Or less) members gives a lot of exp too because the exp is equally divided between squad members.

Accepted you, sorry for taking so long i was asleep when you sended the request so i only saw it just now.

I've been playing for a week and I've got singles of 5 legendaries. How the fuck do you have that many legendaries and somehow managed to get dupes as well? Am I missing something with the crafting? Is there some way to get specific guns instead of just specific classes of guns? My highest team is 2.5k rating and I can't even clear 2-6.

You can use dummy cores to link?

Any image or list of what units I can use this 500 skill exp token on in scooter spirits?

>Singles of 5 different legends
Sounds already better than me.
I linked them all with cores, not dupes. HK418 is the only exception because the craft keeps tossing her at me but I used 15 cores on her for the first link and I regret it.

My suggestions would be to grind more, to remember that max enhancing your most used girls and keeping them maxed out is really important so don't neglect enhancing and to do your dailies every day. Game is pretty much kancolle so if you ever played boats before in your life then this should be pretty easy to figure out how stuff works and what to do.

1-2 can easily get any 2-3 units to 15 for no resource or repair cost and then you can take them to 2-3 to grind until you can x3 everyone.

S ranking maps also gives gems, cores, and resources so you should be able to get a fair amount of gems and cores by S-ranking everything on the first two chapters.

>Dummy cores
Jesus fuck I've wasted so much time. I read about them in the guide but didn't know how they worked and forgot about them. It didn't even cross my mind to press the OK button without the standby slot filled in the dummy link.

PtP and Rhineroaches are the only way to play forestcraft.

Be thankful you actually have a win condition though; Haven has nothing and has to rely on Satan.

I play Rose queen, it's fun but probably not the highest winrate

Restream of the Cygames stream if any of you user don't want to watch on nico. Right now they're doing Uma Musume stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7oT4vAeec

I was wondering why this was here and then I remembered they're likely to show Shadowverse stuff here.

>cute idols

I'm in

>one week
>lv60
I've been playing around a month and my highest level is 45

I'll ask again, but does anyone here play Digimon Linkz?

the Hoarse Idols

sounds like you need to step it up senpai

Cygames announced 3 new games.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-K5n1sbdrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dauyLoKTvac
youtube.com/watch?v=vvhMpeg4UTw