What is the most expensive car brand to maintain?

What is the most expensive car brand to maintain?

Does anyone on Veeky Forums have a luxury shitbox they've poured money into to no avail?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

ferrarichat.com/forum/lamborghinichat-com-sponsored-cats-exotics/415430-murcielago-vs-testarossa-maintenance-costs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is the most expensive car brand to maintain?

anything italian

Probably Bugatti.

Duesenberg

Mercedes Benz
Audi
BMW
Bentley
Rolls Royce
Maserati

/Thread

Imma say a Lamborghini. The Murcielago cost $22,000 for a brake job and I think $6000 for an oil change. But I'm sure there's worse.

>$6000 for an oil change

lol

>ford isn't top of the list
how even?...

Would it be safe to say I should avoid getting a Z4M?

I'm guessing it doesn't have a drain plug where you can reach it. But the article also said the oil blend for it, made by Shell, was $60 a qt.

no since you just keep it in a garage
you can buy a new cars for a set bugatti veyron tires thought

Why? I like mine, but its a real sportscar with a race car like engine. Parts are pricey.

Are you just making random stuff up or were you intoxicated when reading this article and your memory is cloudy? An oil change for a Gallardo is $300-$400. An annual (oil, brake fluid, air filters, inspect other fluids+wear) is $1k.

>real sportscar with a race car like engine.

For the reason that it's going to be expensive to maintain and require proprietary meme parts.

this
>real sports car
>less than 8 cylinders

If only we were talking about the Gallardo.

I wonder if these costs are based on manufacturer reccommended services and the price of said services at the dealer, or if they put some real research into it.

Ford may be a crapshoot for reliability but they are king of parts commonality.

I've never worked on a Murcielago, let's look up how much an oil change costs

ferrarichat.com/forum/lamborghinichat-com-sponsored-cats-exotics/415430-murcielago-vs-testarossa-maintenance-costs.html
>Oil change every 3-7k miles - OEM filter ($60) & two gallons of Rotella T6 oil ($40)

Maybe if your shop rate is $5900/hr an oil change could reach $6k depending on parts markup

>real sports car
>uses cylinders

>real sports cars
>uses meme engines

I know, pushrods engines can't compete

No, a S54 engine with an 8000RPM redline and over 100hp/L with a 4.6sec 0-60 NA is totally not a sport car. Thanks for you input poorfag.
They arent that expensive to maintain, considering. However you sound poor or possibly jewish so a BMW M car is probably not for you. You gotta pay to play with high performance cars. Either deal with it or buy a lexus.

>its the faggot that drives a 10 year old financed car and rents in the hood acting rich again

Ford

You know what it stands for? Fix it again Tony.

Ford parts are cheap as fuck. They make zillions of extra parts because they know their cars are trash and anything that can break WILL break

kek

Why are rotary engines such shit?

Anything Italian
Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Mercedes

why are niggers such uncivilized apes?

Hood lifes the best life. Hows being poor going? Dont worry, i watered the lawn for you bey bey

>ad hominem
ROTARY a shit.

Deal with it, cuck.

Recently sold my shining star of reliability, mk4 jetta TDI for a 1995 540i. Some may say, "are you fucking retarded" or "what is wrong with you?". The cars are complete opposite on the spectrum of fuel economy and reliability. I bought the 540i as a fun daily and its just old enough to where I can do almost all the wrenching myself. Maintenance isn't so scary if you aren't half retarded and can do repairs yourself. I have yet to start up the 540i without a smile. Never owned a RWD car so I'm having a lot of fun.

If you drive exclusively a shitty econobox then I hope you figure out there is more to life than the safe and secure path and have some fucking fun once in a while. I judge people very heavily on what they drive because it says alot about a person.

the thing is not everybody can or knows how to replace their own transmission, and because ford quite literally learned nothing from the whole era between the late 80's to the end of the 90's ford owners, and especially owners of the focus with the DCT are suffering thousands of dollars in replacement costs between every 10k and 30k miles after warranty.

I would really like to know how the corporate meeting went when they found out that their DCT was shredding itself to bits. I bet somebody on their board of directors even thought "whelp, time to relive the 90's and lose another 10% market share to imports"

> I judge people very heavily on what they drive because it says alot about a person.

What would you say of a person who drives a Lexus LS400?

>I judge people very heavily on what they drive because it says alot about a person.
What would you say of a person who drives a Lexus LS400?

how can a car with half the power/weight ratio and a deficit of more than 300 bhp possibly be 10 seconds slower

how can I be stupid enough to reply to a ban evading literal furry nigger

I'd say he's vain with steady employment and that he thinks he will meet his future wife in a night club.

any luxury car or luxury branded car older than 5 year, it doesnt matter what it is

How the fuck is that even possible? Do they have to remove the engine for an oil change?

What if i'm rich, have a wife and drive a Yaris?

Go fuck yourself..

Why the fuck would I want to fuck myself if you were rich, married and drove a touchy/feely car?

>weeb grasping at meme circuit as always

>europoor getting buttblasted japan cars are better as always

In my experience, Ford the parts are cheap but cheap for a reason.

Why do niggers have a fascination with 8 cylinders?

>What if my wife is rich and I drive a yaris

>driving a yaris

There aren't many cars more fit for a cuck than a yaris, so you're spot on.

All that tells me is your wife controls your financial life and you don't have a happy marriage. You sound like a real cuck if you let a woman control you that much. Maybe you should grow some balls?

> Nissan has never won Le mans

Bentley
RR
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Bugatti
Pagani

Broken stuff is not the same as maintenance.