/Krog/ - Kronos General

top dps edition

Kronos 2 Guilds:
- Horde (dead)

- Alliance
Whispter any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy or crabberson

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

1st for goobermint is the most e-infamous guild on k2

529 IS REALLY SHITTY DPS FOR A VANILLA MAGE. DOES HE NOT HAVE AITESH ?

you even topped DPS on lucifron and shazzrah! :)

reminder that hunters literally have to use cheat codes to kill me

>tfw you've become e-famous

can I join the clique and get reserved loot now?

Post WebM :~)

stop getting baited by Samuroo

>almost beaten by melees on rag

what did he mean by this?

I think you're linking to a nihilum post about someone sperging out on discord during their raid today, not sure desu

>tfw you've become the new /krog/ boogeyman

This is a pretty good feeling desu

>that picture
>Samuroo confirmed to be one of "those" krog posters

sigh, I thought you were a normal guy

>thinking ppl on Veeky Forums playing a 25 year old mmo are well adjusted normies

?

>well adjusted normies

that's not what I mean
I know we're all fucked in some way but there are people who are still okayish to talk to

Reminder that samuroo is a roleplayer weeb whp deserves to die

So how long until I get camped by the chinese?

why is nihilum so shitty as a 12 year old game?

t. rhox

>this triggers the nihilum

>wipe on MC trash
>get banned

goverment

>samuroo
>disguting weeb
>disgusting fucking role player fgt

You don't even gno me

t. not rhox

>alt + tab back into wow
>im dead
>look at chat
>[Samuroo] says: [Orcish] URUK MOGUNA

cmon....

nothing personnel

no you see samuroo said he was afk farming av, that couldn't have possibly happened

>still being this salty

You should get a second hobby, been training a new pupper myself. Will post pics soon as i can find my cellphone, she's a qt

any recommendations on video capture software?

obs

>mfw IF people tell me they're not going to play any longer

IF people?

Casual ironforge bridge people, sorry didn't make that clear enough

i-i'll miss you too

I had one of these and it fucking told me I was wrong. should have known just to choose four squares only of street signs I guess.

So all of nihilum cliquecore is quitting?

ded guild

we staying

Not Ahoy!

F.

>sniping a name
>LOOK GUYS THE GROUPS MOVING

I never said the "group" was moving.

Ahoy, level 10 memadin is leaving us forever and that saddens me

Fucking Christ someone who can invite to Nihilum come log on already.

I'm on, who are you?

Gyramtwo

2 more levels boys

another memeber down

>tfw my nihilum collection is growing

ur shit

did any of you spergs play on peenix/warsong horde?

Kasandra has a nice ________!

no u r

if you were actually gud you could tell me where this is

Not very soon. Remember, mainland China players almost exclusively can only play the game using a VPN / Proxy, and Chero shitcanned those. Initially the players of Chinese guilds were given exemptions as an experiment to see what would result, and the blatant rounds of exploiting in raids and open world got a LOT of them banned.

At the moment the staff is quietly 'done' with handing out more exemptions to China. You can badmouth Kronos for other things, but that's the one redeeming thing the place has - you're not seeing a repeat of the chink mass farming that end-life Nostalrius suffered through.

Set of morals.

The man speaks troof. So fucking glad they just went, NOPE after giving them a trial run. Leave it to the Chinese to ruin the fun for the Chinese.

Why do Chinese players like private WoW servers so much? or is it just that we're actually exposed to them rather than being region segregated like in retail

Heart. I love this guy/girl/thing. Nicest person I've met so far.

Even so, black lotus spawns are still very much under the control of RAGE (at least in the zone I was farming them in), and I know at least one person that's had a group of 3 dedicated to camping them for ~12 hours after taking 8 lotuses from them in a day.

Luckily he was alliance and I'm horde, but I wouldn't put it against them to have cross-faction characters just for something like this

Xth for

No, I'm fucking tired of Alliance. I am so sick of Alliance quests. All I've ever done is Alliance, and you know what? I fucking hate them. Absolutely, and without holding back, hate the Alliance. Always have. Only joined the Alliance on Nost because Indi gave me free Runecloth bags, a tabard, and boosted me through Deadmines. Made it all the way to sixty as a pally, and it wasn't fucking worth it. Not just because the server died, but because of how shitty the Alliance players are. Oh, sure, you have your assholes on the Horde, don't get me wrong, but the Alliance is full of ERPing slutfags trying to get free shit on a twelve year-old game. If I mute both the nelf whores and the UD rogues, guess what? At least the UD rogues are doing something PRODUCTIVE for me. The Alliance? Nope, nothing productive. Hell, even Nihilum is a bunch of shit, a hugbox of a few people talking about Eurobeat and when Comfy comes on everyone wants to fuck his asshole. The sixties just AFK in Ironforge and don't help out the leveling players -- and I don't mean boosting, I mean not fucking crafting gear WHEN THE LOWBIES HAVE THE MATS AND COME TO THEM -- and the guild just bitches and moans whenever they get assfucked in AV for six hours because they're so autistic they won't leave when the Horde turtles.

No, FUCK your faction, FUCK your shitty players, and FUCK you.

I hope this isn't copypasta, because this is EXACTLY how I feel.

xD

rip kronos is ded post memEorys

this is 100% true. Especially true of the nosg alliance and the krog k2 alliance. Alliance always has a high percentage of absolute faggots but you dickeaters have perfected the science of concentrated faggotry.
It's not even the literal gay shit. I can get past that even tho you gaywards sperging out over pretend traps gets super fucking old. It's that nearly all of you act like prissy queens about fucking everything, moving from one ridiculous drama to the next. You degenerates literally have more soap opera drama than the "normie" guilds you proclaim to dislike. And not exciting drama, this is boring youtube comments/reddit tier drama.

It would be one thing if you wild pack of neets stuck together in a sort of "us vs the world" type thing - you know, kind of like the point of a guild from Veeky Forums should be. But you double niggers cannibalize each other at the drop of a hat, cycle through love/hate with your namefags constantly, and actively work to fuck over anyone not in your friends list (other guildmembers included).

There are faggots for sure on the horde. But the kind of faggot who exclusively plays alliance because of femhuman/femnelf is a very different and more horrible kind of faggot.

I definitely agree with the waifu fags, but then again, you're on Veeky Forums. There are enough good people in Nihilum, just don't take it too seriously.

Good night krog

>mad about the gender someone picks in a 12 year old videogame
a u t i s m

it's copypasta

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't you remember this samefag in the last thread? This is the same exact copypasta series.

what's wrong with glancing blows exactly? because i'm getting them and they're doing reduce damage as they should.

what the fuck is going on
what a shit server

course server keeps crashing during europe primetime
fucking russians must have finished their vodka lunches and are now pouring in by the hundreds

>europe primetime
wut it's 9 am

>Send my alt warrior leet lvl 10 greens and bags
>kronos rees itself again

>Samuroo
What a joke.

Watch your neck.

>9 AM
>primetime
Oi shut the fuck up you fake EU poof, neck yaself cunter

Glancing blows can crit on Kronos.

>i know the gms were having trouble with the arena chest spawn, so i didnt know when is it supposed to spawn
>make a ticket to ask
>gm says its random
>its actually not its 1am-4am-7am-10am etc
im pretty sure he lied on purpose

it's still every third hour yes

yea but it was bugged for some reason and it spawned every 2hr21min and i can confirmed this cuz i timed 2 of the respawns, and a gm told me its that time, then i want to make sure it still that time and this gm tells me its random

mfw this is ff on kronos

Am i only one having problems with sending mails?

Is kronos gettin ddosed again?

ELYSIUM SHILLS STRIKE AGAIN

lmao nice server you retarded faggots

that was on elysium
t. arena chest guy

LOL, maybe they just need some "new hardware" :^)

TOO MUCH REEEEE

fuck is this lag? im moving to elysium

S A D B O Y S

Crestfall will surely save us from these shitty servers, right?

wtf I hate Kronos now

>friend said he'd play kronos with me
>"I wanna roll alliance I never leveled to 60 as alliance before"
bitch there's a good ass reason we never played alliance it's cause they're all retards

>full pre-bis with my main
>in a raiding guild
>play all the time
>decide to level an alt
>stay unguilded
>guild thinks I'm now a raidlogger
>guild leader and raid leader think I'm likely to quit playing since I'm now a "raidlogger"
>temporary loot ban
>thinking about ditching this guild now
>self-fulfilling prophecy

doing this

>only logs on to main for raids while NOT telling them about the alt you're leveling
>gets called a raidlogger because the people in your guild only ever see you on for raids
>STILL doesn't tell them about your alt
idk what you want us to say it's literally all your fault though

>tell them about an alt I'm leveling
>log on to alt to level it
>get dozens of whispers for me to craft things or to carry scrubs in an instance
>never get to level alt

if your guild was really like that just leave it in the first place
I'd tell them I'm playing my alt right now if they wanna do stuff with my alt that's fine

you're beta as fuck

gquit my man. it says something that you don't want to join the guild with your alt so just leave and find a better guild

it's obvious you've never been needed before

>been needed
being used*
you are a tool to them if they don't let you do what you want equally with helping them out

A word to the "not-so-wise" about your little guild. Do what you need to with them, then broom them fast.

>in UBRS/strat/whatever farming pre bis
>[lvl15-40][Guild]: hey uhm, can someone carry me through deadmines/RFK/SM? xD
>"no sorry, I'm busy right now"
>wtf this guild never helps lowbies, all the 60s are afk in IF instead of helping me level!

why are Veeky Forums memers so entitled?

>join guild of people around my level
>is a leveling guild atm but they wanna be pvp at max
>will probably leave at 60 even though they made me an officer