nomansskymods.com/mods/instagram-filter-remover

Annoying audio message remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/shutup-disable-certain-annoying-audio-warnings/

x1000 range hyper drive:
nomansskymods.com/mods/super-hyperdrive/

Trainer:
nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-trainer-25-by-fling/

How to get the Atlas pass:
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-12-no-mans-sky-atlas-pass-how-to-get-atlas-pass-v1-v2-v3

Other urls found in this thread:

nomansskymods.com/mods/fast-actions/
nomansskymods.com/mods/anti-epilepsy-warp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More screenshots for the screenshot gods.

PNG is the superior format. Also Esther is a bitch.

2nd for DUDE SPACE WEED LMAO

I would use png but Veeky Forums too often tells me that my file size is too big when I do so I have to go and compress it to jpg anyway. So why bother.

i keep seeing pics of fucking multitools with like 30 extra spaces, i've been playing for like 12 hours and i still have the starter one with just the boltcaster upgrade

i dont' wanna straight up know how to get them, but will i eventually find one if if i keep following the main route or did i miss a tip or something

the fuck is this in the sky?

If you're exploring and looking around you should be getting upgrades

Those are ship routes

AND THAT SHIT IN THE CENTRE?

I found an extremely radioactive planet with big creatures on it.

Well I don't know how aggressive my character expected him to be...

Space station? You can see them from planets

You won't find them on the main route no. Just like you won't really find new ships or exosuits on main route either. Exosuits are in drop pods or outpost/space station rooms locked off by atlas pass doors (the ones in outposts requires v2 or v3 which is not on the main route either), ships are either salvaged from wrecks or bought from AYYLMAOS who land in their ship on landing pads at space stations or outposts or trading posts.

Multitools are usually found in outposts with 1 landing pad attached to them (that also have a trade network console at them). There's a few other ways to get them but those are also not part of the main route.

There are two threads because some monkey retard make one at random

well fuck

>see through ruins and plaques about how the Gek enslaved the Brovac

wtf I hate flatulent space jews now

I'm finding lush planets and planets with rare loot on them all the time now. What happened?

the game took pity on you for flying a shitty ship and is giving you a hint to save money and buy a new one

itsthenomans

>no issues siNCe release
>pirated GOG
>suddenly today I get freezes

FFFUUUUUUUU

>8 days since release
>still can't get past this screen
it hurts

Who thought it was a good idea to have click and hold timers for every option in the menu, even settings?

Are you fucking shitting me

>nomansskymods.com/mods/fast-actions/

Console meme tm

Console port. Mod to remove it in the OP

Nigga that's one of the best looking ship hulls.

This really makes me want bases, so I can plant fauna I've found.

:^)

I think you need more waypoints

... they stack?

He is pleb teir in waypoints.

reminder not to post in the other thread or we get all NMS threads banned because some faggot is 12 years old

so should I just switch to a cracked steam version so I can get these updates? been on fitgirl gog

This just strikes me as really fucking poor game design.

What did someone mean by this?

go to the scanner stations (orange beam to sky), search for transmissions until you find a beacon, go to the beacon and use it. it should give you a marker to an outpost and say "advanced lifeform detected." usually these will be the correct outpost where you can get a new one.
also finding polo and nada will get you one

>18 quintillion stars

this game is dumb...

POST YER SHIPS

I'd rather call it chill than dumb. There's really not much to do once you max out everything than warping aimlessly to new stars and checking out the planets.

>dude, weird animals lmao

>be me
>find an awesome emeril rich planet
>sell or destroy everything in my inventories to make room
>literally 5 deposts next to each other
>mine for hours
>go back to ship with 4 mil of Emeril in my holds
>take off to find the nearest market outpost
>crash
>loads my save when I landed on the planet
>hours of grinding lost
>Sean's face when

I was looking for a transmission tower buddy

I'm not your buddy, Vy'keen

Are the planets the same for everyone....what was the name of the emeril planet? I found one too but didn't look at its name and am too lazy to fly on every planet I've discovered...

[Benny Hill plays loudly]

I am looking for this one, would cum if I find it

same for eweryone yeah, dunno about the name I never remember them, but it was not discovered by anyone

I NEVER see ships with those long sides

I love this game!

I can't even charge my stuff at the bottom of the screen because the menu disappears off the bottom :)

Boy you can really tell they actually PLAYED the game while developing it, can't you?

change your resolution famlamal

They really really hate scroll bars.

>all those suit upgrades
How do you carry anything?

Protip: only install specific hazard upgrades when you need them and them uninstall when you leave the planet, they are cheap af and it saves you space

only really bad planets need extra protection desu

This isn't my final form, silly.

>health and shield mods

you need neither unless you battle walkers every second then 1 shield mod would suffice

I have a similar one. I wish it had a paint job though. It looked green but turned out to be white and just lighting.

I warped out of the starting area and I already miss my korvix robot friends

I think I deconstructed a component that was made with them and only had one place for the cubes to go, so they stacked on their own.

If I hit 100 cubes the ones that go over only stack to 1 :^)

madman

nice

desu korvax space is best, they are by far the best aliens and most aestetically pleasing

You can manage just fine with just Theta.

HAHAHAHHAH

finally came back from work, gonna work on improving this

>Not putting the 3's in the center for maximum benefits.

Pleb armor really.

So should you not spec the multi tools for combat at all?

There are several easily implementable features that would make this game really good, or at least on par with what was expected.

What combat?

For the guy asking for pics of what I was talking about with the huge discrepancy between linear distance and distance to center changes yesterday, I sperged out for you.

For those of you who haven't witnessed my autism: Why the fuck does so little linear distance translate to distance-to-center gains: the MS paint masterpiece.

sometimes sentinels attack me when I break steel doors

the mining laser with max combat upgrades is powerful enough to kill anything, it even breaks steel doors with the 4th damage upgrade, use grenades before that two grenades breaks the doors

they stop attacking when you go inside :^)

Center is at the light, and distance is fucked.

based calcs and lol'd at the birds

Sean is cheating again

>they stop attacking when you go inside :^)
There's a simple reason for this: you can't do combat indoors.

Why do you hoard so much shit m8? You have enough Thamium and Plutonium to create a death star when both of those can be found all over the place. Also Iron and Carbon. You could restock both of your supplies in less than 30 seconds on almost any planet.

Is there a stash in this game

I dislike mining with a passion, this allows me to roam around for days without restocking. Plutonium goes pretty fast no matter how much you have, the take off refueling and bypass chip making, etc.

That assumption was made, yeah. When I picked the planet that lied directly on my path to center, that path from me to the ball of light. That's actually what you see in the pics: you can't see the systems because the ball of light/center is directly behind them.

I'm in the second galaxy now, but I would have died of old age before getting there without the super warp mod.

thamuim is sued for warp cells so you never have enough

But it's literally unavoidable in space

it's a PITA to mine it

also what's with the asteroids FUCKING EVERYWHERE

Just crash into them.

>also what's with the asteroids FUCKING EVERYWHERE

Another one of those mysteriously retarded game design decisions that not even a first year student of a shitty "game design" degree would make. Probably a symptom of cut content or Sony-enforced babymode so people can't strand themselves and have to limp to an asteroid field or station in slowmode

you will find them in the main route because there is one in every single anomaly in the cylinder thing on the right side of the room

you could have an "emergency FTL" when you run out of fuel to jump you to the nearest station once... I want my empty space

nomansskymods.com/mods/anti-epilepsy-warp/

This is nice. Warping is such bullshit.

That's why I'm bitching about this so hard. I play legit and I feel like it's taking forever for some illegit reason. My drives can take me ~1,600 Ly but I'm only getting 400 Ly closer each jump. I feel like it's one of two reasons.

1. Warp jump does some dumb shit like plots a course from star system to star system on a much lower distance threshold than what you think, like 400 Ly, and essentially jumps through a sequence of systems at once. This would mean that even though you think you can jump through gaps, you're really just not seeing your ship drive around them.

2. The center is fucking way off from what it appears to be from 100,000+ Ly away.

If it's 2, I'd like to know so I could actually start flying towards the center.

Never thought of that possibility, the ship jumping from system to system even though you're trying to skip a ton of stars. Makes sense.

The most retarded part of it is a single asteroid's worth of thamium will take you anywhere you need to go, they could reduce the density massively and still have this moronic crutch mechanic

3. Hello Faggots intentionally gimped it so it takes you longer

that was my screen shot
just a planet with nothing but venom sacks
made a crazy amount of money there
i know your just memeing tho

whoa!