/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3127

Too Much Booze Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DwRMy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Lily.

The fuck, I didn't noticed it.
But what do you mean exactly with

> But that's happened before

?
He already said once he would have stopped, then he continued? I really hope so, it's so sad we weren't able AGAIN to see the end of the Hanako route.

Yep. This isn't the first time that KY made it's round on Veeky Forums.

Guys you must realise I don't give two hoots where we post. I was just trying to help.

But as usual you're being ungrateful brats.

Yeah, it's a sad fact of KY.

I don't know what will happen, but I hope at least Akira will release all of the notes and plans that were in store for the route. Maybe that will give us an idea of what could have been.

>he fucks op OP

> I hope at least Akira will release all of the notes
> and plans that were in store for the route. Maybe
> that will give us an idea of what could have been.

Didn't he told exactly this last week here on /ksg/ thread?
I also really hope we can see how the quest should have finished

Nth for a happy Hana!

>fucks up
>insults others instead

What exactly did I "fuck up", buddy?

> it's so sad we weren't able AGAIN to see the end of the Hanako route.

Considering how the route was going the last 2-3 threads, with akira completely going insane, I suppose this is a blessing.

I'm going to sleep, goodnight user

the OP

Just asking... are you the same shithead who posted with the trip: "if my sense shits"?
I think you are the same ugly, shitty, neckbeard loser.

If yes, kill yourself.
If not, find him then kill yourselves

I guess what you mean is "tidied up". Silly of me to expect you to appreciate it though.

Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

All you had to do was copy and paste some links, my nigga.

Evening everyone. How's it going?

Nope. Totally different person.

> Implying Akira would give a fuck about you losers playing Katawa Yandere
> Implying he'll do anything he said he was going to do, after the crazy butthurt user completely busted him on his stupid lies

If it was tidied up, the official website link would have a space between it and the parentheses man.
Evening man, I'm good. How bout you, anything good happen recently?

People here get real autistic when you remove even one link from the OP. What'd you expect by removing 2/3 of them?

Really, really strange.

You did exactly the same mistake opening a new thread, you have the same shitty waifu, you write your shitty posts exactly the same way, and you react both as butthurts when someone points your shitty mistakes.

Crazily strange !

>How bout you, anything good happen recently?
Pretty good. Haven't kicked a puppy in over a week, so the polls are rising.

Also, my Dorfs managed to kill a bronze colossus even before I had a proper military set up. It was a good day.

Well I just copied it so. I agree there should be a space there but don't think it warrants thread wars. Then again I'm not a perpetually flustered user so I wouldn't know.

At least we don't put spaces before punctuation.

Like I said just trying to help. No one clicks half the links anyway. Wanted to make the OP more to the point.

I really enjoyed your speech in Michigan. Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to be at work.

> At least we don't put spaces before punctuation.

But you fist your own ass, so I won't be still proud to be you

I don't know what to listen to right now. I am without earbuds. The horror.

Hi sucker.
I forgot to pay your mother last night, but if you give us your paypal I can pay you now.

Sounds good man, keep it up, and make America Great again.
>thread wars
I agree man, thread wars is taking things a bit too far over a minor disagreement. I will say that you shouldn't toss away links as well though, someone may still find a use for them regardless of how things seem man.
Listen to the noises around you man.

>I really enjoyed your speech in Michigan. Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to be at work.
Work should come before pleasure, that's a given. What do you do for a living?

That's the ks/b/ clique for you. Don't let them deter you from being part of the community.

If you have nothing nice to say to each other then just don't hit send. Honestly.

Says the newtrip who borrows opinions to shitpost at people with.

He started it!

Ignore and report

Sterile Processing tech. I clean, catalogue and package instruments for surgery, mostly orthopedic and laparoscopy.

I ran my family business for about 8 years before I started doing this. Been at it for 6 months and I'm enjoying it immensely.

Snow and I were just having some fun at each other.

You're both two of the more sensible posters, I really don't see why the conflict is necessary.

Please stop blogging about your taste in tripfags.

No, no, that went beyond a bit of fun!

>Sterile Processing tech. I clean, catalogue and package instruments for surgery, mostly orthopedic and laparoscopy.
>I ran my family business for about 8 years before I started doing this. Been at it for 6 months and I'm enjoying it immensely.
Glad to hear life is going well for you. Sounds like you're making a decent living.

you literally started it though

t. alex

Oh right. Well he was still being too mean!

Discord has launched an attack on /gsg/ soil, early reports indicate the archive is a casualty.

This means war.

The discord likes you attack people unjustly.

likes to*
*sigh*

If the people who silently admire me or my posts could reaffirm my continued existence here that would be much appreciated.

> You're both two of the more SENSIBLE posters

It seems you misspelled fatty

Hey buddy.

Neither are fat.

we love you man.
Maybe a little less than our next glorious leader, Donald J. Trump, but we love you.

You're alright man, keep posting like normal.

Fatand is fat. That's why everyone calls him Fatand.

Duh.

There's a discord? How come no one invited me?

Thanks, bubs.

A link was posted in the thread the other day, you missed it

> How come no one invited me?

Maybe because you are a whiny sucker who sucks cocks?

So post another one?

Don't mention it man, I've seen good from you, so don't let these things bother you.

It wasn't supposed to be posted before, its not supposed to be posted now

That doesn't seem fair. And it's not much of a KSG discord if people from the KSG aren't welcome!

Its full of people from ksg, but there are a few undesirables that keep coming in whenever links are posted, so they try not to post them in the general anymore.

Exclusion is a form of bullying. I'm sure it's not worth visiting anyway, though.

Thanks. And, yes, I do make a good living.
Not as good as a soon to be President billionaire, but I do well for myself.

You're called Patient Hope in New Snow, but your not very patient or hopeful and you are not crystallized frozen water matrices.

Hah!
See? I was just playing along after you started it.

You know I'm the leader of your fan club.

>your
Sasuga, Fatand.

If you take this personally then you are precisely the type of person they dont want. This isn't an attack on you, its a precaution to keep certain people from rejoining with new accounts, something which has happened before

Also some people use invite links for wrongdoing, by inviting people to shitpost when no moderators are on

How sweet!

I don't think that happened.

You're speaking as if you're not part of the circlejerk but still on its behalfs. What gives?

It did

do you think people like they way you act?

I never said I wasn't in the discord. There is a general rule about not posting invite links without asking the moderators first

If you really want in, find someone who's in the discord and ask them if they can get you a singular invite, preferably over steam or something so people cant hijack the invite

Can't you just ban whoever joins on public invites and the guy who posts it?

It didn't. This guy made it to make me look bad in thread, while biggus dickface threw a big tantrum until I got banned.

That discord is pretty toxic, I was just trying to chat with people.

Its hard to tell who posts the invites in the general, and if people join with new/fake accounts they cant tell who is and isnt the people they dont want, and they dislike banning people if they arent completely sure who they are.

Also the discord didn't exist until 2015 you dumb fucking newfags.

discord.gg/DwRMy

Come one come all - the Discord is taking on new members!

The discord doesn't actually mind new people coming in despite what the threads may tell you.

Then why did I get banned for literally just saying hello and being polite?

Because you gotta lie about who you are like I do.

Because you are one of a select few people who are undesirable

Because you have a history. Last time you were in there, you acted the same as you did in the threads and told people to treat you like royalty.

Personally, the way you act in the threads would have been enough for me to put in the vote for you being out.

No, I didn't.

I was being perfectly reasonable, just chatting with the few people who were being nice. Biggus and buttery and the other irrelevant idiot should have been the ones who were banned for throwing a huge fit.

Your history and your attitude have tainted everyone's perception of you. You can't expect people to just forgive you when you want them to

Your actions have consequences, you brought it on yourself

There is absolutely nothing to forgive, and I don't give a shit what kind of irrelevant opinion you have of me. I was being perfectly polite and shouldn't have been banned.

Do you honestly think you'll convince me that ban was justified? Fuck off with your boring clique shit.

The discord saves every chat onto the cloud. I may just scroll up a few months.

So everyone is welcome except 2013? Sounds like bullying to me.

There are others who aren't allowed in anymore because of their behaviour

Playing the victim when people call you out on your behaviour is one of the worst parts of your behaviour in general. You can't handle criticism and everyone is wrong unless they kiss your ass. The ban was completely justified, get over yourself

Go for it.

There was no issue, some people were just chatting with me until Biggus Dickhead and a couple others decided to start spamming the thread making ultimatums like "If 2013 isn't banned I'll leave for good!"

Just typical KSG bandwagoning.

Uhh, sure your opinion might be relevant if I said anything remotely rude or inconsiderate in that chat. All I said was hello and made a bit of small talk with a couple anons. Stop fishing for KSG cred.

The fact they chose him over you speaks volumes about how people view you. You aren't nearly as beloved as you claim to be

Maybe if you actually tried to make amends instead of acting like you've never done anything wrong, people might be inclined to give you another chance

Eh. Why not. I can just do it in a browser window. You remember the exact date you first joined?

I'm not going to make amends with people who hate on me for brownie points for this toxic community. I have no desire to be friends with any of those people. I simply wanted to chat with the few anons who were being friendly, I ignored the rest.

At least you have me, buddy.

>mfw this entire thread

cheers to keeping the thread alive, mates.

Here's a poll he made when he was begging for moderator status

See, you refuse to put forth even the slightest amount of effort into making up for your past behaviour, you just shout down everyone who points it out and play the victim.

My behavior was perfectly fine. It was Biggus and the others who were sperging out. Stop trying so hard to fit in you boring piece of shit.

You know damn well I mean your past behaviour, the behaviour you are infamous for. The past several years you have done nothing but act like you're above everyone else. You have made enemies and now you act like the hate is completely unwarranted. It isn't unwarranted, you haven't changed, you have no intention of changing.

>oh no! he thinks im stupid
>oh no! all of the discord thinks im stupid
>oh no! people have evidence as to why they think i'm stupid
>oh no! it's everyone else's fault of course!
>oh no! The vote shows that it had to have been my fault seeing that everyone voted against me but I still cant confront reality since i'm a lonely man who sucks Fluff's cock in exchange for his friendship and shits around on /ksg/!