Ever find Veeky Forums in real life?

Yeah at Veeky Forums.org.

/thread

Yeah at the Socal/Norcal meets

>park NB miats at shitter community college
>classes
>come back
>NA miats with black ice tree hanging from tow hook parked nearby

Saw a guy in Columbus with a "powered by super eurobeat" sticker on his car. I'm pretty sure that's only an Veeky Forums thing, right?

>1's and 0's are real life

They are real. WTF? Are you one of those outcome based educated kids?

>guy in the green pants

>have WAT sticker on my car
>no one has ever talked to me because of it
I think there's less than 10 or so washingtonfags, and most of them live near or north of seattle

Yep.

Clean your dashboard, m8

yes

Ran into a guy who had a Powered By Super Eurobeat sticker on his Subaru and called him on it in a way only a 4channer would realize, he awkwardly tried to play it off.

I own a Subaru with a Powered by Super Eurobeat sticker on it, and some fat neckbeard driving a miata came up to me and said "nice meme fellow redditor!" I just fucking noped out of there.

>called him on it in a way only a 4channer would realize
Wot did you say m8?

Something like
>hey faggot do you like initial D you weeb?

Yes, yesterday.

kek

HAHAHAHA, motherfucker knew what he was doing.

this crazy dude in my pc repair class would always quote the latest cancer memes like "oh hello it's dat boi! wow dude what is up?!" and said top kek at least 10 times a day. He also supported communism and wore USSR shirts sometimes. His name irl is typical white dude name and his facebook name is claus

Chad Claus?

I live in Dayton, Ohio and I've seen two separate people with a fucking green pedobear sticker on their cars. One was a middle aged woman who works at PHP (some medical place in Dayton) and the other was just some random fucking guy.

Are both of them fellow browsers of our lovely Iranian frog milking forum or are they just fucking dumb normies who think it's a cute bear?

yeah

>JDM pedobear stickers

There's a new guy in our college car club who's pretty much Veeky Forums incarnate. NA Miata, WAT and SEB stickers, Black Ice on the inside, the works. He talks in memes half the time and has no idea how to wrench on things, though at least he's willing to learn. He's definitely got that annoying smug attitude that comes with spending a bunch of time on here though. Granted, a lot of the other members of our club browse Veeky Forums low key too, but we don't fucking advertise it on our cars.

Dude also has a Moto G and Casio terrorist watch so he might as well be /g/ incarnate. He isn't a fat neckbeard, but when the topic of fitness came up he waxed on and on about Starting Strength so he might also be Veeky Forums incarnate.

Poor guy looks like he learned everything he knows from Veeky Forums.

Everytime I see a shitbox with 50 black ice magic trees or a Miata almost clipping the curb I assume it's one of you.

just today

Saw this a while ago.

>Poor guy looks like he learned everything he knows from Veeky Forums.

You have to wonder how these people survive in society.

What if you want to advertise you go on Veeky Forums with osg but dont want to deal with ordering.
This.

Dudes not really a /r9k/ tier kissless virgin, but he does seem like he takes some of the advice and memes on here a bit too seriously. I've heard him say shit like "FF can't compete" and once he referred to something as a God Machine (though it was a PT Cruiser ironically instead of the toyobaru like on here). Honestly once you look past the meme spouting he's not a bad guy to be around.

Most of /osg/ is about those absolutely cringey weeaboo engrish stickers with anime faces and shit and I would avoid them at all costs if you value your dignity, but there's nothing wrong with the more subtle/normie stickers, like an outline of Akina pass. I've got nothing against stickers, I personally have a Clarkson sticker myself.

Veeky Forums is a Japanese site after all

Is my collection of /osg/ shit cringey weeb garbage?

If I find that car, I will crash into it.

What a waste of money and insurance. Must be daddy's car I bet

Yeah

cringe

I bought WAT stickers 2 or 3 years ago. I was really excited to put them on until I realized that I'd be associated with you faggots. I still have them in my glove box.

What do you drive fellow Saskie?

how do you shitpost in real life?

Kinda ruined it m8 with the passenger window being a clusterfuck

Make meme arrows with your fingers and call everyone you meet a cuck.

>meme arrows with fingers

kek

"Greentext four cylinder engines. Five five five come on now!"

how's this even tasteful to someone

Tasteful was not their intention

>Republican
>drives a faggy smart car

>there are people who reference Veeky Forums memes irl

I ordered 3 stickers. They haven't even arrived yet, and already I feel like this will be a big mistake.

Good thing they don't last forever.

>driving to gas station
>pass by high school
>miata pulls out of H.S. driveway
>three young men in it
>all three are laughing and smiling

>3 young men
>3
>miata

you heard me, bitch. Three.

>no whining sticker
>then has stickers whining about jane fonda, taxes, people on their phones, tourists, his job, blonde pop singers

Isn't he right when he says FF can't compete? I say that in real life too.

Were they screaming miata life and dressed as clowns?

At my uni's Veeky Forums club the Veeky Forums guy is an insufferable prick who drives a shitty bone-stock miata with ricer stickers.

to be fair pepsi, nearly every fucking dickhead 16-26 year old is in a Miata.
Besides, aren't you that guy that hates FWD?

01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101

did you tip it over

Saw a guy in a blue Chevy Sonic with a vanity plate that said "SONIC" and more Sonic shit hanging from his rearview mirror. Lemme see if I can dig up my dash cam video of it.

STEM degree and 300k a year

Chris chan can afford car payments? Damn

Well, my car's reg ends in KEK.