Convince me not to buy a 2005 Mustang GT with 102k miles for 7 grand

Convince me not to buy a 2005 Mustang GT with 102k miles for 7 grand.

It looks worse than a foxbody, and it has a 4.mightaswellbeaV6

i cant, make sure it hasn't been in any accidents
gt is specifically the 5.0 right?

That gen has the 3V 4.6

If you do it, I'll call you a fag

Its a fast looking slow car and you'll get pulled over doing 5 mph over the speed limit.

Everyone will try and race you.

Live rear axle will cause you to crash if you even try to go sideways for fun, all this car can do is go in a straight line. Most of the time that will lead to a crash aswell.

You will probably get beat in a race by modified civics and v6 family sedans.

Insurance goes in with no lube.

7k can get you a better car.

Youre spending 7grand on a 11year old shitbox. But whatever floats your boat

>Everyone will try and race you.
Only idiots do this. regardless of what you're driving.

not the fastest or prettiest mustang but not a bad value

300hp in a relatively modern, comfortable and reliable car for $7k sounds alright to me.

No the fuck you can't .

For $7k you get a car with a very decent looking interior, stylish trim and design as well as power. 300hp that can easily make 340rwhp with simple bolt ons.

It's literally the fastest stock car you can get for your money. I had one from 2011-2015 and EVERYONE loved it. People would always positively comment on it and girls loved it too. Every single girl that got into my car complimented it.

It aged like spoiled milk

I fucking love cheese!

Your mom doesn't count, user.

>>slow
second 1/4

Keep being jelly in your busted Honda.

I like mine, 06 150k

Not the best look in the current year but the price is great. It improves a lot with new rims

Buy a post 2008 cobalt ss you nigger, you get launch control, limited slip diff, and Chad in his riced out civic won't try to race you because Lel it's a cobalt

Not OP but they don't have the same aesthetic as a muhstang. I genuinely like the look of mid 00's/modern mustangs.

Cobalts are garbage. I've had 4 in the last decade. Waiting on this one to lose its tranny.

It's a girls car m8. No wonder they loved it.

>Live rear axle will cause you to crash if you even try to go sideways for fun, all this car can do is go in a straight line. Most of the time that will lead to a crash aswell.
I never have this issue with my live axle coyote. Its all in how stupid the driver is.
Op if you want a 3 valve, I can find a cleaner one with less miles for close to the same price.

Do 2014 GTs have the LRA? My friend bought one and he only goes fast in straight lines. I've literally never seen him go fast on twisty roads ever

Didn't some 05's (or 06's) come with a independent rear suspension?

good price, but these things need quite a few mods to actually git gud. start with new wheels, maybe bumpers/ground effects, lower it an inch. then throw some exhaust on it.

bam, perfect car.

or buy it and give me your engine, would be quite an upgrade compared to my 97 4.6l 2v

Because I will steal it

He needs mods to make the car good so you tell him to rice it? Seriously Veeky Forums?

After you buy it the first thing you should do is call Maximum Motorsports and buy one of their suspension kits.

you call it rice, i call it making it not look like every other goddamn v6 pony out there

That's because your friend is a gigantic pussy, those Coyote GT could handle as well as M3s at half the price

If they are garbage why did you have four.

It gas a gt emblem numbnuts

Im interested in these too but not for making power, just a fun DD.
Or should i just spend the extra cash and get a Mustang with a Coyote?

i've seen v6s with cobra badges stuck on them, so that's not enough

How long until you can afford a Coyote?

I almost had one of these but some dude bought it out from under me at the last second. In hindsight, I'm happy that happened. Pretty sure I would've been disappointed with it.

I'm seeing them in the low 20's with decent miles. Just save up like $10k and the monthly payments should be pretty manageable.

The interiors on these are dogshit. Just save for a 2011+

what the fuck is your logic?

So you're saying by ricing it out, you're separating it from the v6's? how? people can just throw a gt badge and do everything you mentioned on a v6.

gt's come with different wheels than the v6 anyway, so im not sure how putting new wheels on a gt separates it any further from a v6, if anything it would do the opposite.

What is it primarily for? DD? It's a good car(imo) Haven't had any issues in 11 years. Would recommend some suspension modifications. Check out engine. Always see ppl abusing them. Also maybe see about going bit lower than 7k.

>I bought the same shitty car 4 times in 10 years

What kind of retard is this?

The kind that frequents Veeky Forums and claims to know anything about cars.