I just wanted to share my daily driver here

you live in cuba homeboy?

lol the Benetton Belvedere.

No I live in New Zealand

sheeeeeeit.

>1961 Belvedere
>in New Zealand

Alright, I'm impressed.

I can get a picture of the engine if you want. It is my favorite part of the car.

>rhd belvedere

It is pretty cool in the fact that they were installed with 1960 Plymouth dashboards/instrument panels.

Nobody cares, cunt

[spoiler]now sell me you car[/spoiler]

I wanna see the engine

Wow, just like "Car 54"

pic related

n o i c e

are you restoring it?

Yeah I have heard about Car 54 (where are you?). I have not had the time to watch it, I am pretty busy. Fun fact all the interior shots were done inside a 57 Plymouth.

It was built to be a boneyard looking car. I love the reaction it gets out of people anyway.

Dick status: MUH

Oh god the slant 6! You can't kill these fucking motors...even though you wish you could. My brother and I shared a Dart with one in college. I prayed it would fucking die so we could get a better shitty car. It had a frame so bent it looked like a drunk fish going down the road. Ate fucking tires. Everything was falling apart...but not that fucking slant 6 which meant we still had to drive it.

why does the hidden engine look nice and shiny but the exterior paint job is shit

Yes! That is why it is in this car. It was originally a 313 poly but during its restoration it was changed to a /6. They were raced in stock cars here in NZ and they were never able to be killed. Very torquey as well, and they sound really nice. It runs solid for a daily and keeps the gas consumption right down.

>why is the most important part of the car the nicest part of the car
Kill yourself

I like this kinda stuff. It was done for a reason. You either get it or you don't. Some people just don't want a shiny car.

That car will literally have to rust to fragments before that engine stops. Those fucking things will go a hundred miles or more with no oil showing on the dipstick.

Love it OP, I've got a few kiwi friends who are into the classics.

>Posting my rustbucket DD

The Chrysler slant 6 and the Chevy 283 are two of the most durable motors I have ever experienced. They will take abuse and neglect and run forever. My grandparents 64 Impala had a 283 and had over 300,000 miles on it after they died and I had to drive it until we sold it. I already spoke of that fucking Dodge Dart my brother and I got saddled with.

I haven't heard much about the chevy 283.

I honestly think Chevy stopped making them because they lasted too long. the age of consumer consumption arrived shortly after they stopped.

The /6 also had a very long life. Made in 1960 right until the mid 80s.

where abouts in NZ?
That car is cool as shit

Fucking based, family. Sick machine!

Is that miles or kilometers?

Bay of Plenty
Thanks I am a very proud owner
Miles. New Zealand had not converted to Kilometers at that point.

Clearly it's nz, but I don't get why you're putting the date the wrong way and spelling kilometres wrong.

Do like BoP though, so you win that round.

that sums Veeky Forums pretty much. No wonder you poorfags go apeshit when someone here buys a car worth more than 30k.

It isn't worth 30k

What part?
Auckland here

Nice one my Kiwipal

What are your plans for it?

>spending 30k on a car
its like you want to waste your hard earned, wage slaved, money.

park the car anyware and dont give a fuck and people will generally leave shitheaps alone cause they're more than likley already fucked.

It was built this way, so it will stay this way for a while at the least.

Bay of Plenty.

I live in the BOP lol, If I see your car around I will give you a honk mate.

Hard to miss lol

post this in

Think of it this way, you'll never be worried about scratching your paint.