Only losers drive cars

Real manly men ride bikes this is why we get all the women.

Why drive an outdated mode of transport now that cities are banning cars, emissions regulating them and imposing curfews! Traffic jams!

I admit, i liked cars too. I was tempted to try a 4cyl mustang ecoboost but it was just not as fun as my bike.

>"it's an automatic,

Road cyclists are almost always massive fucking faggots, wear normal clothes you fucking wankers also learn the fucking road rules and go back to /n/ where you belong.

Also jokes on you I have a car and a mountain bike.

Yeah but then you lose them because of erectile dysfunction and prostate cancer comes later. We can send a man on the moon, but not make a bicycle seat made for riding a bicycle on.

>wear normal clothes
Seeing men in sheer clothing make you question your sexual preference user?

I ride that Trek FX over dere on the side. I wear bicycle shorts and a jersey when I ride. But I enjoy every one of the vehicles in that garage. One of those gets attention form women the most. Guess which one.

true sporting men enjoy both and don't dislike another's passion based on internal bias. I own a race bike (an old one) and a miata, my uncle owns a TT and a garage full of bikes.

>cycle to work most days
>have 9/10 quality bike-path
>still see lots of cyclists riding in the middle of the road

>"user your car is so cute! can I take a ride in it?"
little cars are like cute puppies, no one can resist them.

Actually it's because the exhaust is so goddamn loud that it attracts women's' attention.

Nope, part of why I hate it is because it's less protective, when I did a week long charity bike ride one day I saw a ton of those stupid faggots getting shredded on the gravely road when they crashed going really fast downhill when it was raining, they pretty much had to stop the ride for that day since there were too many people crashing, pissed me right off because it was right before the off road section that looked really fun.

Also it just looks really stupid and gay on men, looks good on fit women though.

So the answer was yes, seeing other men in tight clothes makes you uncomfortable

>I hate it because it causes people that I hate to get hurt!

spandex under leather jacket and pants master race?

Wat? You prefer to see a woman's camel toe to a man's rooster tail? Is everything sexual to you?

and the hemorrhoids, don't forget the hemorrhoids

The bicycle has ruined the chance of breaking a girls hymen possible. Yeah you MIGHT still find a virgin with an intact hymen, but that girl is going to have to have led a truly cloistered life.

I fucking love biking to work. It's a nice way to wake up in the morning and half the time I'm passing traffic. It's so much less frustrating.

Then I get to come home and tinker with my fun weekend car instead of compromising on a boring commuter shitbox.

I just wear a leather jacket or some other thick jacket and jeans and I'm good to go, if it's cold I'll put on some skins underneath my jeans.

More like their body's are emphasized by the rather tight fabric and I'd rather see a nice feminine figure in tight clothes than some dude with a crotch bulge.

Then don't look at men dummy. You know how many TV shows I hate? I don't watch them because of that. I don't listen to music I don't like either. Don't even get me started on cauliflower!

Nigger it's kinda hard to not look at them when you're driving or riding a bike, I like to not plow in to them so I look up at the road and when I do I see a fag in lycra.

Woops, I replied to the wrong post.

But your looking too hard. And your looking at them in a sexual manner. You need therapy.

>Miata
>TT
You both sound gay as fuck but like decent men also.

Mate, the people with road bikes like their seat up high for some reason and I drive a somewhat low car so when I look out my window I have a mans ass at my window due to the height of my car and their seats height and there are a lot of lycrafags in my city so it's a daily occurrence.

> he doesn't want to plow into gay men in bike shorts

>Wouldn't plow a gay man but I'd plow a trap in bike shorts

Most of the lycrafags are fat middle aged men around my city

>people are actually replying to blatant bait

Yeah man, they're totally gay right bro? Not like me, nope not at all, I'm not gay, see I drive a big truck and a V8 mustang, right, v8 not v6 because that shit it gay bro, which I am totally not gay

>people ITT are this afraid of being gay
Who knew masculinity could be so fragile?

>hairy legs

>he shaves anything but ass hair
Literally pleb tier.

GTFO plebophile.

I dont shave. I still dont like hair tho. Maybe because i am into femenine boys.

S H I T T A S T E
H
I
T

T
A
S
T
E

Nah dude. If i have to put my dick into something clean and hairless i will.

But my dick only points in direction of female looking things, either female or males.