Purge is a Cuck.

Post the hero you learned to play Dota 2 with

legs

need some help /d2g/
>hitting
or
>running
which is more fun?

Reposting a quality post by a quality poster.

List of all hero relationships in Dota (pt. 1):
>Phoenix/Winter Wyvern
Heat comes to all dragons, and even the Winter Wyvern is no exception. She tried to resist the effects given the importance of the war going on around her, but ultimately her mind began to focus on little else than finding a mate. Luckily, Phoenix was eager to oblige her, strangely more out of concern than self-interest, and the two have been together since.
>Faceless Void/Spectre
Travelers from another plane, Spectre's unfamiliarity with the world as we know it left her quite astray. Fortunately, Faceless Void was willing to help guide her through this new realm of existence, in more ways than one.
>Bloodseeker/Riki
More of a one-sided relationship than anything else, poor little Rikimaru would give anything to give Bloodseeker the slip, but Bloodseeker longs for the taste of satyr butt, and he can smell fear, along with open wounds.
>Lion/Lion
Lion masturbates, a lot. So much in fact that he merited his own entry on this chart as a pairing.
>Phantom Lancer/Bounty Hunter
Despite possessing wildly different perspectively on this war, the two catfolk came together over discussions on the art of deception. While they still argue which is better, they agree that illusions have many benefits out of combat.
>Night Stalker/Doom
Two beings who rule over worlds of fear, they found that their combined efforts elicited a much more enjoyable response than any individual effort exerted on a hapless victim.

>you will never be as autistic as Envy

>tfw still learning

Daily reminder that anime makes you bad at dota

If you want to try both, play Nightstalker

Stop posting this shit.

was with a 9.5" bbc all day. totally worn out.

time to relax with some dota :DD

>Post the hero you learned to play Dota 2 with
>learned to play Dota 2 with
>Dota 2

why was envy alone here?

pt. 2
>Queen of Pain/Wraith King
QoP was WK's personal dominatrix until his people rebelled. While his death freed her from her ties, it's not like the QoP of Pain does't like having someone to come back to and inflict a little bit of torment on every now and then.
>Beastmaster/Brewmaster
Having met over a heady amount at a bar, the two found a shared interest over Beastmaster's infatuation with fauna, and Brewmaster's desire for casual intercourse. Much more of a physical relationship than an emotional one, these two meet whenever the other is feeling up for something.
>Dragon Knight/Visage
Being the guardian of a great maze unfortunately doesn't grant omniscience. Visage fell in love with the dragon Slyrak long before the battle of the ancients, and when he saw Slyrak alive once again, he was overjoyed. What he didn't know was that the Dragon Knight was the form that lied underneath. While this resulted in a significant amount of awkwardness, it wound up being the start of their ongoing relationship.
>Jakiro/Venomancer
Having met in the Jidi Isle, these two came together as a result of their outcasting from nature. Considered abominations by others, these two found a fulfilling relationship in the acceptance they give each other.
>Nature's Prophet/Creeps
Spending a lot of time away from the other heroes, even the Nature's Prophet gets lonely. Somewhat taking advantage of his elevated status, he makes use of the many creeps who would be delighted to help him out with his needs.
>Sagan/Mirana
Having strived her entire life to the service of Selemene, Mirana's relationship with Sagan stemmed from an overly-enthusiastic interpretation of the goddess's will for her guardians to keep a bond with their mounts.
>Lycan/Luna
Two people of the moon, Lycan found that her attachment to Nova stemmed less from a psychological bond, and more from an attachment to very particular bits of anatomy. While their relationship hinges on very shallow terms, it's what works.

>kelly isn't hot

-d2g

pt. 3
>Huskar/Dazzle
Spending a lot of time together in combat, these two found shared interest in sacrifice that must be given for good, and a hatred of Axe. They're very interesting in testing each others' limits.
>Vengeful Spirit/Skywrath Mage
This relationship is already explicitly stated in the lore I should not have to explain this to you.
>Centaur Warrunner/Enchantress
Opposites seemingly attract, while these two half-human creatures stem from different backgrounds and have significantly different views on combat, they find a mysterious allure to irresistibly permeate the other, perhaps it's pheromones.
>Tusk/Bristleback
While this could hardly be described as a relationship, Tusk and Bristleback were rivals ever since one fateful barfight. Their bedroom relationship stemmed from a slur that Bristleback drunkenly hurled one night, which Tusk surprisingly challenged him on. The two are still trying to settle this dispute.
>Tidehunter/Slark/Naga Siren
Seemingly destined for tragedy, Slark wants nothing more than the heart of the Naga Siren. Unfortunately, Tidehunter is intent on taking advantage of the smaller fish, and with a size difference that prominent, it's a little hard for Slark to say "no". He also has a perpetual fear of Slardar stealing away the Naga Siren, but in reality they're nothing more than former coworkers with a casual relationship.
>Templar Assassin/Outworld Devourer
Beings of intellect, the two managed to find secrets that the other would rather keep hidden forever. Fortunately, their nature led to overlapping interests, and the two agreed to assist each other under the condition their secrets never got out.
>Sand King/Earthshaker
These two became best buddies almost instantly the makes waves in the earth, literally. They eventually discovered that their interest with earthly matters extended far beyond their physical capabilities, and ended up as an Olympian couple.

does fwosh curl her toes on camera intentionally because she knows you faggots are touching yourselves to it?

pt. 4
>Juggernaut/Sven/Crystal Maiden
Crystal "Maiden" is canonically a slut lusting for Sven's cock, she doesn't mind that Sven is willing to share everything with his best buddy Juggernaut.
>Spirit Breaker/Shadow Shaman
As it turns out, there are many needs brought on by a physical form that the Spirit Breaker did not anticipate. Sexual relief was one of them. Fortunately, the strong narcotic aspect of his semen made Shadow Shaman more than eager to help out with this desire (at least, after the first time, where he needed a little persuasion)
>Windranger/Drow Ranger
People of the forest, having met after one particularly late expedition of the Windranger, the two accidentally made the happy discovery of each others' bedroom interests.
>Legion Commander/Axe
Individuals of power, having reached the highest ranks of military through different means, it was only natural that they would be drawn to each other out of curiousity. A few questions here and there, and the two found out they had a lot in common.
>Bane/Puck
Creatures of dreams, these two came together after Bane inflicted a less-than-professional Fiend's Grip on Puck's behind. Puck actually wound up enjoying the experience greatly, and followed Bane around longing for more.

fwosh her
yes :)

Who is the other redhead asian?

Fwosh has gross ass feet her toes are tiny and misshapen. Also her second toe is long as fuck 3/10 feet to be honest would not lick.

pt. 5 (fin)
>Zeus/Medusa
Two pieces of Greek mythology, this couple has a history stemming far back, but it was only recently that they began to pay mind to each other, brought about by the ongoing war.
>Roshan/Ursa
Despite rather sizable differences between the two, a lot of time spent together naturally ended up with the two learning about each other. While Roshan is still bound to his pit by a curse set by the gods, Ursa made that experience just a little more enjoyable.
>Clinkz/Pugna
Clinkz is one of the few heroes that were alive long enough to know Pugna before the skeletal transformation. Being a practitioner of the necromantic arts, Clinkz knew Pugna from back when they were both very young, and the two developed an ongoing relationship. Pugna was female before an incident with Viper resulted with most outwardly indicators of this being erased. She uses her current voice because she likes they way people react when scared.

i think her name is bonny. shes a twicth streamer dating some dota player or something.

solo mid, copying based MMY back in 2010

i'd been playing before though but that's when i remember actually trying to learn in a conscious manner

where did godz go

Who is the girl on the far left with black glasses.

sry i dun want to fuck monkey with 2 child

Summary:
Summary:
>Phoenix/Winter Wyvern
>Faceless Void/Spectre
>Bloodseeker/Riki
>Lion/Lion
>Phantom Lancer/Bounty Hunter
>Night Stalker/Doom
>Queen of Pain/Wraith King
>Beastmaster/Brewmaster
>Dragon Knight/Visage
>Jakiro/Venomancer
>Nature's Prophet/Lane creeps
>Sagan/Mirana
>Lycan/Luna
>Huskar/Dazzle
>Vengeful Spirit/Skywrath Mage
>Centaur Warrunner/Enchantress
>Tusk/Bristleback
>Tidehunter/Slark/Naga Siren
>Templar Assassin/Outworld Devourer
>Sand King/Earthshaker
>Juggernaut/Sven/Crystal Maiden
>Spirit Breaker/Shadow Shaman
>Windranger/Drow Ranger
>Legion Commander/Axe
>Bane/Puck
>Zeus/Medusa
>Roshan/Ursa
>Clinkz/Pugna

sing please

go practice overwatch

beautiful

ppd's key holder

is visage a shit hero? I want to learn how to play him but grave keeper cloak seems like such a SHIT skill. What purpose does it even fucking serve?

Is everyone here being paid to play this bullshit game?

Like why would all these people come out just to play this game. They must be paid right.

Still my favorite hero.

aussie kino

What went wrong?

generic trashy american slut #43705023

lmao made me check if I'm in the wrong general.

fwosh.. is making me.. feel..things

sup autismo

>you will never have a beer and shoot shit with our golem
>you will never fix his posture and laugh together at shane

I mean the mafia game on bts.

if im banned im sugoi

is that a meme from the overbore general?

I bet it is

fuck, another pic i have to fix?

what do you mean? the redditor is right
wish i could mute stream music when the faggot starts blasting his nigger trash

jugger

>foot fetish hero
>feet are squares or covered by boots

Why can't artist respect the source material?

no but you are doomed

that pic is so perfect; the face, the hair, the clothes.... I'd only change the boots/leggings being tight to the legs

i don't suppose you have the original?

how the fuck is EE supposed to make a living and afford his anime now? fuck puppey

why arent there ever any african american nigger dota 2 pros at ti?

Would you lick her armpits?

I thought they broke up.

Niggers play cod, fighting games and sports games not dota clones.

swindlez armpits are so fuckin sweaty

yep, here you go

Overpower: Remove the cast point. Reduce duration to 5 seconds.

Phantom Strike: Stifling Dagger and the extra attack from Echo Sabre no longer use up a stack from Phantom Strike

>narutoshit
no

neetbux like our resident animefriends

dota2.com/darkpurpose/1
seriously though, here you go

>censoring a picture of a pillow

is this a new low for jewmerica?

why wouldn't Mohammed join a proteam

thanks but I was asking for the full transparent version with the original tits
i hope you step on a lego

why?

Needs a bit more greased lightning

who is the most beautiful person in the town community?

What are the meta mid heroes right now"?

then watch ingame?

holy fuck people are so autistic

>no Nahaz at the mafia LAN

What's the point of this shit?

>go to wsg to watch fun shit
>see a dota2 gif

well I'm here now, so better post fun shit

BS mid

because kunkka will surely be banned

hes a canadian and he rapes women

nahaz will never be invited to another event because of what he did to sheever

How is slacks so good at mafia? Who can stop this man?

Someone needs to start up a gofundme to get sloth some new kicks. Those fugly sandals need to get trashed.

stairs

>selfmade
>has a gf
>top-2 ti6
>good at mafia
>white
>big
>american

damn

Would you lick Slotherina's legs while she leglocks you?

I thought only neckbeards who wear socks and sandals wear those things.

>>selfmade
>begged for money

Who is his gf?

Good times, desolator plus bf
People told me "why bf" and i used to say "dont care about cleave, i just wanted more damage"

>Neurosci degree
>Worked his way up from doing videos and memes to properly being the voice of community
>Literally takes up the roles to be the entertainer at most events and not ashamed of himself
>Literally the ourest of our guys

How do people dislike this man? I mean, yeah his voice is annoying and all but goddamn I do have immense respect for this man.

thats nice, tolerable battle station

you forgot
>not a manlet

timber
invoker
miraner
s'about it

>i think Slacks makes good read because he makes throw shades on everyone and never manage to latch on a maf

>shadow demon

>pulling a Richard Stallman on stream

god i hate people

95th for q anxiety

What did he mean by this?

>international ranked
>all pick

Leave the trench already

FUCK OFF PeaceOfSheep

What is blur doing at a Dota event