pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

i just wanted to explore this giant labyrinth of a library and find all the things for my first playthrough
i don't want to die but i don't want to be invaded either
panic
they still can't find me and i used a seed

2nd for sotfs x lucifer otp

It's not like I wanted to play it or anything.

Every single one of your characters looks stupid as fuck.
How do you manage that consistency?

>Harder than Fume
KEK
Alonne, for some of the praise I heard his get is literally "roll away from the tiny hitbox katana and poke him, rinse, repeat"
The biggest issue is running to him without getting buttfucked by all the sanic speed knights. His fight, while much fairer than Fume Knight, didnt really leave a lasting impression on me.

>much fairer
>implying fume knight is somehow unfair
>implying fume knight isn't the best difficult boss

Fume Knight is just over saturated with HP, damage, and a shitty thrusting attack hitbox. A slip up against him is much more punishing than one against Alonne.
Plus, his animations are shit.

I got fucked by his stab attack a few times. Apparently, the rear end of the hilt still counts as part of the stab hit box and will teleport you to the tip of the sword.

He is also a bit tougher because he attacks constantly and stamina takes forever to regen in DaS2.

He would be harder than Fume if his nip 1000 fold sword didn't get shat on by good shields.

Watch any meme NG++++ Fume Knight video and it's always nailing him to 2nd stage at which point the fight becomes a free "pretty please chosen undead spank me for using easily rolled through magic" battle

His difficulty comes from the fact he can be hard to predict, punishes heals really well, delays his attacks a little and has a few deadly dashes.

It's pretty different when compared to Fume which is a great boss but almost drove me mad when I tried to beat him the first time since it's really hard for me to roll in the right direction to dodge some of his attacksI'm left handed so I roll along with his flame swipe, instead of rolling out of it

He's probably the only boss they ever made where you can equip a set to make him much easier

His attacks are very highly telegraphed and simple to avoid.

His gimmick is that you don't get to make mistakes.

My first playthrough, I dreaded the second phase because even with Havel's Greatshield, there was very little I could do to block his attacks, and my ADP was very low.

I wanna protect Priscilla from trespassers

Alone actually killed me a few times. I killed Fume in one try.

I hope that becomes a thing in the DLC.

is dark souls (3) a game where I can make multiple builds and just pvp all day? I have a void to fill. also is the pvp skill based or gear based?

>also is the pvp skill based or gear based?
Both.

I honestly found Alonne to be very forgiving when I fought him. Granted, he never really pressed the attack against me. It was mostly dashing in with a stab, maybe slashing once, and then backing off. That, combined with a Chloranthy Ring gave me all the time I needed to regen stamina, but healing had to be timed right so he wouldnt just immediately stab me. I think I only ever got his by his self-buffing stab attack once, which actually made the fight a lot more interesting since it lasts so long. It was almost like fighting Artorias in some ways, only his moveset was way less varied and much less agressive. A shame that he actually has to hit you to get buffed, and doesnt self buff himself at low health to gain the increased damage, range extension, and Velstadt-tier damage reduction.

I want something like the mirror knight shenans again.

okay, thanks. to clarify, will one of the top pkers be beat by a newbie because he has superior gear?

do i have shit taste for having ds3 as my favourite?

>skill based

more like mistake based. knowing when and how to do something is nothing but an experience thing, but the entire meta is nothing but waiting for and punishing mistakes while avoiding making your own

no, your taste is average

I wanna tell her that she's delusional, cold hearted bitch and that her little sister is cuter and gives me succor.

Nothing that extreme, no. If your skill levels are closer though, a better weapon can make the difference, because it's really easy to punish mistakes if the other person is using a big, slow weapon with long recovery times.

Lucifer thanks for always answering questions people have in this general. You're an OK tripfag.

There is pretty much no amazing gear hard to get. Assuming you finished the game and have a slab free, you can get an optimal setup in under an hour for anything you want to do. Only gems are important and annoying to get

>tfw refined gem x 2 from two knights twice in a row

>really want to start making a shackle collection
>no blue tongues if I do it

Go buy a lottery ticket.

>hiding and semi-afk for 33 minutes
>this dumb asshole is still looking for me even after the others gave up
Is it mighty patience or an extreme fear of defeat?

There are only two types who will do this, japs or russians

Playing Ds3 for the first time
I'm at the road of sacrifices and defeated the boss, shoulw I go to the Cathedral or the other way with the 2 asshole knights?
Also how much should I level up end and Vigor?
Do I even bother with Attunement and Vitality?

The other day I had the same kind of thing, I bodied this guy and he ran away with his baby invisible ring to heal and then I assume waited next to enemies for 10 minutes before finally coming back and when he tried it again I caught him with a running attack before he could heal again.

Is it a good idea to stay at 22 strength and wear the knight ring all the time?

tfw will never play demon's souls or bloodborne

Go towards the Cathedral. You have to do it for a key or you will run into a dead end going the other way.

Att only if you want to uses spells. Vit is mostly pointless. You shouldn't need to raise it unless you want to wear a heavier set of armor for purely cosmetic reasons. There is no real reason to wear heavier armor in terms of gameplay.

27 vig
25 end

not unless you're a caster or need the additional slots for spells. Slots at 10, 14, 18, 24, and 30 attunement

does anyone have the ds3 draw roulette
I'm bored

id rather buy you instead sup girl

Come over user, we can play them at my place.

What armor do you wish From could bring back?

I want Loyce armor for fashion.

L-like bfs?

Thanks, also I'm a dex kind of guy so no magic for me really, thanks.
What are some of the dex weapons I should look for?

Cathedral doesn't directly lead anywhere except a covenant and a key item for accessing a later area, Farron Keep is the direction of progress.

If you played DaS1 and DaS2 before, you should already know how to spec. And already know how to deal with the two Farron Watchdogs.

Boar Helmet

So the consensus after three games is that Darkmoon fags are the scum of PvP, right?

Vitality soft caps at 27. Get that. Endurance depends on your weapon.
Attunement is still for spells unless you're using your arts a ton. Get enough for the slots you want and stop.
Vitality depends on what you want to wear. Get exactly as much you need to wear your gear as close to 70% as you can get and stop. There is literally no difference between 25% and 70% weight.

doesn't even matter. if you can upgrade it with titanite shards and chunks, you can infuse it with dexterity scaling

spears, daggers, katanas

dex-y shit

>like best friends?
Yeah buddy

archdrake set for solely the helmet.

>72 years after release
>people are still fucking confusing vigor and vitality

jesus christ man

uh, 4 kings?

In 1 they're just another flavor of invader. Probably a step up from reds because they don't pick on pve guys.
In 3 they're to be pitied and nothing more. Those poor, ear-starved bastards.
Blues in 2 can eat all the dicks.

Cathedral for good shit an Prowling Magus 2: it's ok when Memezaki does it boogaloo.

if somehow you're an extra special person, toss alluring skulls to make the fight an even bigger joke.

I'm an idiot and took Boulder Heave because I didn't think I would need Havel's. Well, I do.

Can anyone on PC drop me regular Havel's? Pretty please?

There's some really good dex weapons past the 2 knights, albeit two areas past them.

>DaS1
>going full quality for my first character
>Longsword is my waifu

Am I doing it wrong?

Reroll faggot

To be fair, it's because Vitality means health in 3 out of 5 games.

SS are some of the only quality weapons in DaS1.

Quality is horrendously underpowered in DaS1.

good job on the second attempt you dunce

I didn't just get to Farron Keep, I got there 20 hours ago.

Fuck off. Deacons are fun and cathartic. Magus is just there.

>DaS1
Claymore is better for Quality in that game. Also

Dex-Pyro is the best build in DaS1. Quality isn't too bad, but it's not what it once was.

Pretty much, although 3 really made me dislike area covenants, but I guess because dogs have to go full tryhard and faithfuls are in the cancer zone

on a scale from heart transplant to chemo, how badly do you need it?

Why do you even need it?

Is there any reason to go faith solely for the buffs and heal spells in PVE or would I just be better off ignoring magic completely? I don't want it for damage. Just buffs.

Why is the cannibal butcher so pretty? And why does she look exactly like Licia?

Did you see the range on 1's darkmoons? You're like an ascended invader with a 70 + level advantage

Yes, but you can't really blame them. Most of them are just PvEers that want the spells or Achievements, and invasions for them have always been so bad that they end up super try harding when they do get them.

>chemo
>a need

I need it to salvage this character entirely pretty much.
Initial build was shit that didn't need Havel's, but I came to this conclusion too late.

post your build so i can
1. judge and bully you for your fashion sense
2. determine whether or not you actually need havel's ring, and are actually just an awful buildmaker

i'll drop you +2
High Wall bonfire, pass is ring

>fashion sense
Dragon Form
I'm sure you understand.

I find dex builds much more enjoyable in DaS1, Fire Great Scythe and Murakumo were awesome along with LOL2KAT Lighting Uchi and Iato

absolutely not

there is no in hell i'm going to waste a stray demon's soul on a dragonfucker build. just level up vit like 4 times to fit all of your weapons. havel's is just wasting a ring slot better suited to flynn's or chloranthy, or even life

Just do what I do and hard swap weapons.

No the build started as Dragon Form, which doesn't need Havel's. I knew it was going to be painful but not this painful.

Velstadt's armor

Mask of The Child and Baldur Armour

>just there
What the fuck nigger?
What is this? What the fuck do I say to this?

"No user you're wrong Prowling Magus wasn't just there, he was nowhere everywhere in here."

Was Deacons a good boss because they had more "thereness" than Prowling Magus? Apparently.

post a pic of what that looks like

post screenshots

Do you have the normal one?

>mfw killing fume knight
Show me your victory face

>you will never bully Merciless Roenna

Why is Nito never credited to anything? Gwyn has lightning, the Witch had pyromancy, and Nito got..?

Been running around with the 15 faith miracles for awhile.
Tears is badass. You can get to a bonfire, cast it, and rest again. It's a free undershirt. It's to bad the droning chime is so annoying.
Blessed weapon is either complete trash or decent enough, depending on your weapon. Slow and strong is good, fast and weak is don't even bother.
Magic barrier is surprisingly good, but there's not to much dangerous magic in this game.
Replenishment is depressingly weak.
Never bothered with med heal, seek guidance, or caressing tears.

It's not super great, but it's fine enough.

Primarily the armour, I replaced the legs with elite Knight

To be fair, the deacons do sort of mob together, and it makes it sort of fun and cathartic to just go to town on them. For me, I use the AGS's extended rape train.

no, i have +1 and +2, i don't need them

Lordran DLC will feature the restored Balder Knight Set. Visor down.

How can I use CE to turn off another cheaters invulnerability? Is there anything you can do to them through CE to make them fuck off?