Street race thread

Ever been in a street race? Stories? What do you drive?

Also, what are the rules just three honks and go? What point do you stop

im ff so no

>What point do you stop

When he cums, of course. Everything would be ungrateful.

Everything else.

I've had random little spontaneous races with people before, only two notable.

First one I was next to a saxo vtr waiting for the lights to go green in black wall tunnel. I reved, he reved, it was on.

I won that one, he chickened out at 70.

Next time I was on my way home from the midnight fallout 4 launch with two mates in the car, we pulled up next to another blue Micra at the lights. I was driving with the pipboy mask on and so we're my friends, we looked over at the other Micra and it was the staff from Game we saw moments ago ahah. So obviously this lead to a hectic Micra on Micra street race with masks on. Also won that one by a few car lengths, he couldn't keep up with my speedy speed gear changes.

I raced a shitbox with my shitbox

I won, I think.

>Micra

Not much of a race , but happened just recently.
>At the lights
>Suddenly an evoque
>A real chad looking guy in it, swearing a besaball cap and sunglasses, and it's cloudy as fuck
>Revs his 2.2d automatic a bit
>Kek
>Lights go yellow and he attempts to quickly accelerate allready
>I shoot for 5000 rpm at green and fly away with no fuss
>Mfw I drive a 2016 vitara turbo
>Mfw suzuki always lies about real world acceleration
True, evoque with diesel cant go for shit, it would be a fair fight to go with petrol one, thank god my car weight is feather category for 4x4

swap a 1.3 in m8, with the facelift 1.0 gearbox i was dicking on 1.6 mk4 fiestas and 106 gtis

I've been in a few street races, but they've been roll races on the highway in Mexico. Roll racing is usually started by 3 honks or by someone going and the other following suit. Remember, a chase is a race. On the streets it's usually started by a flashlight person or hand drop. You can wind it out till as high as you want it to pack on the busses or just until you feel safe. Recently raced a couple beemers and a 14 Camaro ss.

I guess have been in a race then. I chased a cadillac CTS down an (empty) winding 25mph road going 70

ill race anyone who is willing to try

thats why i bought a 550whp evo x

That's slightly different. Usually when street racing is brought up its more straight line shit. Chasing down someone in the twisties is just that. Gotta go trolling late night and throw some revs. It usually helps if your vehicle is one that would appear to be a "racer". I have a vette, extremely loud exhaust and tend to drive on the spirited side more often than not. I am rarely out past 12am (due to job) but I have been able to get a few runs in with complete strangers.

I usually initiate by flicking my lights or hazards three times. I rev too.

I street race a lot.

It's fun

>driving stato
>some cunt in a loud commo v6 comes up next to me at the lights
>I start creeping forward
>he puts it into neutral and revs it up til it goes mangmangmangmangmang
>we both launch
>I have an ls1 with original exhaust and stock everything
>and 50kw more than his riced v6 commo
>I smash him and cruise in maximum comfort

>car go vroom vroom
>cop on side of road goes bwoop bwoop

What would you do user? Speed up or pull over?

Depends. How fast am I going? Do I know the area? Do I feel lucky punk? Do I?

Yeah, that's how I know how much progress I've made with my mods.

You stop when it's clear someone has lost or when the situation dictates that the race should end (traffic ahead, road conditions, etc)

How quick do you have to be to outrun a copper? Don't they supercharge?

My very first street race was against a Celica Supra. It was roughly a 65-110mph pull. I was in my dad's W124 300E and I beat the Toyota by a couple of cars length. The greatest night of my virgin life at that point.

The rest of my glorious, underground life of street racing I'll break down by each, hardcore purpose built car the crimes were committed in.

>bone stock 96 & 97 Maxima SE/5MT

-A notable, to me, race was against some 60s/70s muscle car, to this day I don't know what kind of car it was. I was in my 96 Maxima SE 5MT. I beat the pony by half a car and got a compliment on my "stick shift skills" from the older guy driving the unknown, unrestored car. I was shaking due to the adrenaline coursing through my body.

-In my 97 5MT I lost a race to an 07 WRX. I didn't expect the outcome to be any different. I would hit a wall of air at 135ish mph preventing me from even keeping up past that point. The guy in the WRX was my best friend, he got clocked doing 136 in a 65mph during said race. He lost his driver's license for a year and actually had probation for a year. Needless to say a strain was placed on our friendship. His parents hated me after that, understandably so. Though, I have a feeling he made it look like I egged him on, which I didn't. It was almost the other way around, him acting all hot shit in his brand new WRX.

-Racing an early 90s Civic I missed a shift into second, out of embarrassment I turned on my blinker and turned left onto a side street to hide my shame.

The chronicles of my illegal street racing life will be continued in the next post. I don't give a fuck if you don't care about my glorious lifestyle of street racing and overnight parts from Japan.

>pic related.
That's exactly what my dad's 92 300E looked like.

cop cars are slow as fuck, just about any "performance car" can smoke one. Whether you can get away depends on whether they've seen your plate, what kind of road you're on, how the police coverage in the area is.

Most cops are slow. Don't forget they usually start out as heavier v6/v8s and then they add hundreds of lbs to it in equipment. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but they usually only have cooling upgrades and maybe some suspension. You have to commit once you decide to run. Here in the states its best to have a more "common" fast car to run in. The more uncommon the more likely they will recognize or call you out at some point. You don't want to be 1 of 2 people to own "manufacturer model" in screaming orange.

When you're clearly one or more car lengths ahead.

This is the only reason I might choose to own a hyundai genesis coupe over a 350z, it looks more generic.

Also, I am thinking of installing a toggle switch to deactivate tail lights in case a cop chases me, what do you guys think

I had a modest street racing career in my youth. I lived in a night watchmans house so it was the only house around for miles in the middle of an industrial area. The local hoons would zoom around the area and I'd go out to race them. Also we had the local unofficial "quarter mile" where people would go to to drag for money which was a constant source of drama.

>2007 350Z 6MT

-I beat a Lancer Evo on a 45-130mph roll in my stock 2007 350Z/6MT. A proud moment for young me. The more speed we picked up, the more distance from him I gained.

-I got murdered by a late 80s turbo 911 on the highway.

-I was dead even with a late 4th gen Camaro SS from a dead stop to about 80-90mph. That was one of my favorite street races since right as we reached 40-50mph that road turns into a set of high speed sweepers and neither one of us let off the gas, he had the advantage of being in the inside lane for 2 out of the 3 curves but we were dead even. Mutual respect was paid via fedora tippings at the next light.

-I lost by half a car to a GTO because I forgot to turn my traction control off.

-A guy in an automatic E46 325i wouldn't believe me that I'd murder him in a drag. So I did 4 times in a row. Somehow he didn't get it the first time.

The 03-06 350Zs had the reputation of not being the quickest cars. On paper, the 07-08 is not much of an improvement, but in reality the VQ35HR is a lot more potent than the VQ35DE. It has a broader torque band and it's horsepower was rated under the new standard that came into effect in 06 or 07. Under the old rating system, the 07-08 probably makes 320-330bhp compared to whatever 03-06 made.

>bone stock 2000 540i/6MT

-a convertible E46 M3 attempted to overtake me as we gunned it from a stop light. I gained slight distance on the SMG convertible M3. We went at it until 90-100mph or so. The guy was visibly distraught as he probably expected to murder my granny E39.

-I beat an 09ish convertible XKR, I don't know which model it was. We went on green and were at it until 70mph or so. I beat him by a couple of cars.

-won against some sort of a cruiser bike by 2-3 car lengths in a casual stop light to stop light race, he gave me a thumbs up.

-murdered first gen G35 sedan in a quick highway pull

-murdered an 07 mini cooper s

>the warrior

May be smart, never thought of that. But may work. Basic colors and more generic cars will always be safer but tend to require more to be a racer.

If you're going to do something to deliberately piss off cops like turn off your tail lights you'd need to be in something a hell of a lot faster than a piece of shit hyundai because they will throw the book at you when they inevitably catch you.

Basically don't do it.

Did you do this in Derby? Something like that cracked off here. Fun as hell.

I can only say about the Ford for sure. Im sure the other cop cars are similar. P71 comes with upgraded suspension, more agressively tuned shifts, and a 230 hp-300 tq 4.6 V8.

They are not drag cars by any means. Fully loaded they run a 0-60 of 8-10 seconds or so, depending in the size of the officer. I do know of at least one precinct that super charged their interceptors.

That being said, the 4.6 makes its best power around 4800 rpm, and the cars are usually limited to around 133mph which is nothing to sneeze at, unlimted will keep climbing to probably 145-150.

In conclusion, if your car can handle and is reasonably quick, you know the road you are on, are truly a good driver and their is only one cop, yes you can outrun them as I have on several occasions. I wouldnt try to run on a highway unless you can top 140 and quick. Keep in mind you are more likely to run into more cops on a 4 lane.

The cars I have outrun them in is my 09 focus, and my 98 mustang. I was already at speed when I passed them and just put the pedal down. Never saw them again.

One of my first victories with my then newly turbocharged 4 cylinder shitbox was against late 350Z. With 15psi and a tiny turbo from an old Volvo I walked away from him slowly. He was the fastest car in a convoy of gaudily painted and tastelessly modified stancemobiles who were probably heading to some sort of stancemeet I didn't know about. My car looked completely stock aside from the larger than stock tailpipe.

Since then I've upgraded gradually and have had wins including (chronologically)
>E46 330Ci
>E36 M3
>Golf R32
>Multiple Genesis coupes
>Boxster
>S197 mustang GT
>2015 Subaru WRX
>Several Civic SIs
>Challenger RT
>Golf R
>E46 M3

And losses to
>Supercharged Cherokee SRT8
>One of those new V8 Jaguars
>an insanely fast E90 335is that sounded like a jet engine spooling up and left me like I was standing still
>Porsche Cayman S
>Shelby Mustang

>13 Genesis 2.0T/6MT

-Scion TC from stop light til like 80-100mph.
>first gen (modern) Charger R/T wagon highway pull 70-120 ish. He wasn't competitive at all surprisingly.

Genny was the most shithouse, boring piece of shit car I owned.

>98 540i/6MT - no cats, intake, tune

Most notable:
-E46 M3 40-90mph roll by 3 car lengths.
-15 IS350 F Sport 30-80mph roll by 4-5 car lengths.
-370Z 80-135mph roll by like 6 cars. Perhaps he wasn't racing or sucked at driving.

Others:
E46 330i
E90 328i
03 Civic Si (yesterday)
2 separate Lexus ES350s, these cars are driven by those who really want to prove that they drive a Lexus and you don't.
06 Honda Accord Coupe V6
C Class Mercedes
I'm forgetting cars.

-got beat by a different E46 M3 from a stop light. My car is a pig for launching, heavy and open diff.

Most fun so far beating a brand new charger and then just keeping the foot planted until hitting 163mph according to differential ratio, gear and ECU RPM read out.

>warrior #2

>in bone stock RX7 FC non-turbo
>pull up to lights, RX8 beside me
>decide "eh, this is a pretty long stretch, I'll go for it"
>light goes green, clearly he had the same idea as you can hear his exhaust note in the next city
>literally neck and neck even until he bails at 180km/h
>mfw my older 140bhp car went nose to nose with a newer 250bhp car

Was probably the 190bhp automatic version.
But who would buy one of those anyway.

That's a nice kill list.

An N54 335i is a car that one should never be surprised to be getting beat by. On stock twin turbos, basic bolt ons and tune you're looking at 450whp. That's a lightly modded car. They have ridiculous torque and sound obnoxious when doing the deed.

Upgrade fuel and strap on a big single turbo on and you have 830whp on an internally completely stock N54 that you can daily.

>the 08 G37S Coupe/6MT. I liked it enough to put 30k miles on it in one year by mostly taking random trips and cruises.

>FF

>I was dead even with a late 4th gen Camaro SS

Thats why i fucking love my 4th gen firebird. People underestimate the shit out of them.

In SE Texas races happen when the person in the the left lane dosent into cruse control and refuses to get over. So when you try to pass them in the right lane they speed up.

Destroyed a this year model challenger that had nignog rims (not 20s) and sounded like aftermarket exaust. Autotragic against a T56.

Coop de gracie though. He caught up to me on the light after the off ramp. Motioned to roll down the window.
>damn son, what chu do to dat thang?
I have prepared for this moment
"More than you can afford pal, Ferrari."
Took his befuddlement and the win.

He looked generally confused.

>full g35 coupe vs v6 Camry
Won by two car lengths eased off and he was still accelerating looking mad as fuck while my gf and her friends were laughing their ass off
>Shit talking turbo SS cobalt with atmosphere bov
I fucked up the launch but still pulled a car length on him, called me a bitch when I eased off
>Challenger with borlas
I figured this was a base model, sounded righteous or perhaps it was just debadged but why would you? Won by two car lengths
>Saab 9-3 aero
I don't know what this guy had but I could hear an atmosphere bov and a big turbo spool, won this one by a half a car
>Bar owners air cooled Porsche
I lost on purpose just to hear it fly by me 10/10
>Buddies shaker pack challenger
Lost by a almost a car length, was to be expected
>Skyline gtst
This one was last night, he had one passenger i had none, it wasn't stock and it looked like an even race with me coming slightly ahead, probably would've pulled on me without the passenger
>Arabs in e46s and everything under 330i
Instant win, they even want to bet money on it sometimes, easy $20 for gas
>2 weeks ago turbo eg hatch
I raced this dude twice, first i had my winter tires on and kept spinning the tires and couldn't get Traction he won by two car lengths. Second time after putting my toyos on I won by a car length, he told me next time he sees me he's gonna have a bigger turbo, excited to see it
>Buddies RSX type s
Not stock at all, pulled almost a car length right away on launch and he crept up to my driver's fender

I'm sure there's more but that's some of the more interesting ones

I suppose. Mostly just fucking around with friends though. No spontaneous challenges by a stranger or whatever. We'd just do random pulls to like 100-120 MPH. Nothing crazy.

I don't really go any faster than 85-90 anymore because it's just not worth it being in my late 20's. Too much to lose.

>What do you drive?
'07 Lexus IS350

>Some kid I use to work with thought my SS was a V6
>He drove an FRS with two fart cans
>We meet at a red light
>He revs at me
>lol okay
>Pull several car lengths till the top of third around 110 and finally let out
>Pull into work together
>"is that car a V6, or?"
>Nah it's an LS3 SS
>"ohhhhh, my buddy has an RS that I can keep pace with for a little while before his top end takes over"

and that's about the end of it, most other pony car owners are pretty respectful IRL and most of the attention I get is from fart canned civics that I ignore.

Forgot to mention that I also live in a state with Nazi driving laws/penalties.

>FRS
>Thinks he can beat a V6 Camaro...

...why would a camry bother racing you?

Whats the diff between a g35 and those nissan Z cars. Both look the same to me.

His step dad was my supervisor

Apparently the kid was a huge fuck up. His FRS was financed, he had horrible credit, and got the car for a smooth $500 a month payment. Then he wrecked his previous two cars, so his insurance was like $250 a month, and this is all before we all got laid off so I imagine he doesn't have the car anymore. I know he had stanced wheels and wider tires just before the layoff. Then I saw the car again around town, the wheels were gone and the wide tires were forced onto the tiny stock prius wheels lol. I haven't seen it around since then.

Skyline GTR (i'm the 33 user) and a supra.

Soon to have an air cooled 911.

Anyway i have LOTS of stories, mostly relating to my particular group. We race far out in the countryside, away from media attention (my country considers car lovers worse than pedophiles, not even joking) and go on road trips together.

I'll share 2 which are unrelated to this though, these are random on street encounters.

>Supra
>At lights
>Cops behind me for a fucking while, stressing out
>Much unroadworthy.avi
>Keeping it chill, i'm not a dickhead
>Guy next to me starts revving
>Oh fuck it's a holden UTE of course the cunt wants to go
>Can't this cunt see the cops
>LIGHTS GO GREEN
>UTE STARTS BURNING RUBBER, FLIES OFF THE LINE
>I don't even try to go

You all know what happened next.
This one's more exciting.

>2am, GTR
>Looking for a race, it's fucking dead
>Waiting by the side of a freeway for something nice to come past
>Lexus RC-F
>Nice, speed up to it
>Guy wants to play, asian guy cheering me on
>We honk 3 times and go
>Do 3 pulls, i win the first, he jumps me on the 2nd and i pull ahead still, on the third...
>COPS IN THE FUCKING DISTANCE
>LIGHTS ON
>Oh boy
>RB26 shits itself, right there
>I start to panic, can hear it literally dying on me
>Pray to the GTR gods
>It holds together while i limp slowly off the freeway, praying
>See the cops pulling over the lexus in the distance
>Hide in side streets, organize tow truck
>20 grand rebuild a few weeks later

Turned out to be a combination of garbage fuel corroding my pistons and crazy high revs+g force starved it and was the final straw. Recent rebuild has a custom sump to fix said problem.

G35 has back seats and weighs 150~200lbs more depending on make and model, the tools and spare tire are 60lbs alone

...no diff performance wise?

There's slight performance differences year to year, but not really, ones a luxury coupe the others a 2 seater sports car

Huh. Alright thanks dude.

>thinking an FRS won't beat a V6 camaro

Any gen apart from a 5th gen camaro will lose, and 4th/3rd gen camaros are the ones that cheap kids tend to buy.

Because Camrys shit all over riced 4 bangers and he thought he could pull on a g

Let me explain it to you in beamer

G35 is a 3 series sport, and the Z car is an M3.

>including old Camaros in the discussion
>very obviously referring to 5th gen
Stop apologizing for your slow car.

Oh and i just read the above posts so here's my kill and death list

Killed:
>Ferrari FF
>Lexus RC-F
>Huracan
>Murchialago
>Aventador (We actually broke even around 260, no real clear winner, did multiple runs)
>HSV GTS
>Mustang (one of the new v8's we got here in aussieland, dunno much about them)
>Modified m3
>New 911 Turbo S
>Numerous other meh tier cars

Killed by
>Aventador (We did multiple runs, won some lost some)
>Heavily modified air cooled 911
>Heavily modified coles truck (yes i am not even joking, this ungodly monster came up on me at like 3am and i never thought a coles truck would be a sleeper)
>Modified Testarossa
>A few more losses in races i was not taking so seriously

>Literally the same engine and drive train
Yes do explain further

This. I have a formula 4th gen and they are by appearances no different looking than the v6. Most people are used to seeing V8 firebirds being trans am's.

The v6 models are horrendous and require a shit load of money to make fast...about the same to just swap in an LS but whatever.

>Ferrari and lambos ease off on a clear win
>I WIN!!!!!!!!

Actually we had to slow down because the freeway sharply curved, several times.

Still irrelevant to the discussion though since that guy racing the FRS had an LS3. How is that not super obvious that we're talking about 5th gen?

Oh and the aventador was the only one that came close (we're pretty equal on power)

Every other one on the kill list was a clear kill, no chance in hell. It's in both tiers because we did multiple runs with different outcomes, having to back off because we were neck and neck and the road was becoming unsafe.

I also forgot to mention, a built 35 destroyed me, so that can be added to the list.

Cause he was talking about 3rd and 4th gen f-bodys that are usually bought for the look of speed but are usually V6s that are easily beaten.

ERGO frs faster than 3rd 4th gen normies.

Its called agreeing. Dont happen much here i know.

Lmao no survivors.

NO. You're not getting it. I was referencing the original post:
>Nah it's an LS3 SS

Why the fuck would you bring up 3rd/4th gen?

>dude claims to have spent 20k on an engine rebuild for a GTR
>thinking he can't smoke an FF

Oh you

stop shitting on FF, Corey

Uh..
>4th/3rd gen camaros are the ones that cheap kids tend to buy.

Ca-cause of this? I was agreeing with this? Whos on first?

Ferrari FF fuckwad

It's the 33 user from australia with the stupid built engine.

I remember his threads, they were great.

What's your point? Both of your comparisons are completely retarded. He shouldn't have introduced 3rd/4th gen into the discussion because it was never about that. LS3 obviously points to 5th gen, and that's what I had in mind when saying that FRS loses to V6 Camaro.

Got a ralliart stroked to 2.2L. evo x turbo swapped and re-cored. running e85 just shy of 400kw atw. SST rebuilt to handle 600+ hp. looks stock as fuck.

Kill list:
>VW r32
>VW golf R
>Multiple evo x, 9's.
>gt86's
>HSV gts
>XR6T
>Integra type r
>newish bmw m3
>AMG c63
>AMG c45
>silvia s15's
>MPS 3's
>a few supras, beat one running 600kw apparently.
>eating wrx's all day.

killed by:
>stock, old as fuck looking vl commodore.
>HSV GTS running 700kw apparently.
>fucking crazy r34
>a toyota chaser.
>a few supras
>r35 gtr
>gc8 wrx that wheel spun all four at the drags.
>turbo golf r32
>blown holden ve ute. ran a fucking 10.3

Yea dosen't his GTR have like 600 at the wheels for his street tune?

Also, cool as fuck if you're getting an air cooled 911 soon, pls make another thread with more pics, i remember your last thread, was cool shit old chap.

Do people really just lie on the Internet?

I used to post about my racing stories in my 357whp MR2, but I feel like everybody has heard them now

Nah, street tune is about 540hp at the wheels, still enough for dispatching nearly anything.
Red key is 908. There's also been extensive chassis modifications...it's got a lot of CF ;)

By the way, it was a ferrari california on that list, not a FF. I'm very tired and going to be racing a FF soon so it's on my mind and got it mixed up. My bad.

Thanks mate

I'm pretty excited about the 911, but i've still got the supra being worked on and i'm also looking to buy a 32 as well. I've always wanted one, so i'll be taking the plunge soon and will defs make a thread with pics when i find a quality one to buy.

>toggle switch to deactivate tail lights in case a cop chases me
Won't they still be able to see your front beams? A better strategy would be a switch to toggle your brake lights ON, as if they think you're slowing down they will also begin to slow giving you some time to put distance between you. If you really want to pursue your first idea, you should be prepared to kill all your lights, and switch to a front mounted night vision cam on a screen in the dash. The brake light switch is probably cheaper, and lighter.

Cars that have ever beaten me on a motorcycle;
-

Stay cucked, carfags.

dunno, i'll be at syd drags this wed at probs 8 depending if i get off work early. look for the silver RA.

>motorcycle
I want one so bad but don't have a place to garage it. With my luck, it'd probably get jacked in the first year of ownership parked out on the street. FML

Any touge stories?

Hey its raining pretty hard but we can still race right?

>racing
>in the rain

my suzuki cappuccino has the absolute advantage

>Depends. How fast am I going? Do I know the area? Do I feel lucky punk? Do I?
if it was YLYL, I would have lost.

I'm guessing the 335 I raced was on a big single setup. I knew he was going to smoke me because I could hear that the car wasn't stock when he was idling next to me at a light, and a stock twin turbo 335i with full bolt on mods and a tune can beat my car.

I leave my old 600 on dodgy estates, outside blocks of flats, on high streets. No disc lock or anything but a steering lock.
>tfw white town

You'll still get banged m8

Yes but I can still encounter road debris and survive, while you're mangled

>400kw evo
>12.1@108mph

Figures

A couple bullshit pulls while driving my friend's C300. It wasn't that fast but it was fun to fuck with ricers. Did a stoplight race against a Mazda Speed 3 but he was gunning it and I was half assing, had him by a car until I backed off doing 120mph on a 35mph city street.

Another fun one was with some shitty old Saab on the highway. It was like 3am and he weny flying past in the left lane. So I picked up and caught up to him. Started going and left him in the dust, then left off because 140mph in a 55mph zone. I'm still doing like 100 and this early 90s Saab goes flying past around 130mph. All I could do was shake my head because the thing had to be ready to fall apart.

Supposedly those old Saabs have some power from the tarbo when you really punch it.

Every Civic SI I saw would get fucked with as well. The owners think they are fast, but they aren't at all.

Sometimes I act like I'm some wangan warrior idiot and cruise down the empty highways doing like 85 late at night to relieve stress.

I drive a piece of shit 2001 Avalon. All I do is just drive fast and for some reason when I blow past some idiot stanced Honda they get triggered and try to race / catch up. I don't get it, tbqh.

100% serious. That's all I do, I don't try to race, just driving fast to get the shit out of my head you know? With veteran plates and a car that is primarily driven by old, asian women, cops rarely care.

Once I get a real car though, wewlad...

You should namefag as ReasonsIAmSlow

Back when I had my Explorer, I used to run on riced out Civics every time I was at a red light next to them. It was hilarious. And I would beat them 9/10 times too. A close friend had an Integra he thought was fast and my Explorer would beat that and he was always so pissed.

These days when I'm driving my truck at work, I just like to confuse ricers and bikers. They will be at a stoplight doing their little revving deal, and I spool up my turbo diesel to 2200rpm just to drown them out.

You're exaggerating at best, lying at worst. A C300 is heavier than a MS3 and has about 50hp less.

Modern Toyota Tundra's do 0-60 in like 7 seconds lol. Think how butthurt ricers must be to not pull away from a work truck.

Idk, maybe his hot air intake wasn't doing the job. Or dat V6 power delivery. It was really close but those German luxury sedans love to pull from 60-120mph without having to drop 2 gears. It's strange. And like I said, that Benz isn't that fast. He had a C280 before and it felt quicker.

>doing 120mph on a 35mph city street
Hate to be a buzzkill, but this is fucking retarded. Save it for the highway.

Sometimes I will be driving a semi tractor with no trailer for work and it's hilarious to fuck with people in those things. They are daycabs, so same engine as te sleepers but less weight. They are still slow to get through the first couple gears, but I will be merging onto I-95 and everybody wants to fly around because muh truck. Kick it into 10th gear and I can go from 45mph to 75mph in no time flat.

And the truth to the Mazda 3, I had him by a bit, but I think his tarbo started doing work when I was letting off so I didn't kill anybody. He probably hit the good revs in 3rd or 4th and then he could take that Benz. But that's the problem with those turbo engines.

Beat a 350z in my Miata

>3 lane street
>fart-canned 350z weaving through traffic, overall being a dick
>be me driving girl back to her place
>Shithead 350z driver gets stuck behind me
>purposely slow down to about 40mph
>he drives angrily around another car to get next to me
>the "lets race" nod
>mfw 12psi
>mfw 220whp
>he floors it, I never heard him downshift
>I drop to 3rd
>Shithead ricer can't shift for shit, I I have a 2 car lead by the end of 4th going to 5th
>Drive around the corner to girls house
>pussy moistened

He had to have been driving a DE. My friends HR gives me a good run. not much of a victory to beat a 350z, but it's still funny catching people off guard in my Miata lol

Congrats you win against an automatic z