/fog/ - Fallout General

Are Synths Real Edition

Nuka World trailer
[YouTube] Fallout 4: Nuka-World Official Trailer (embed)

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB (embed)

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP (embed)

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA (embed)

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh (embed)

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD (embed)

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>Classic Fallout/New Vegas Thread
(Cross-thread)

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Prewar thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mags is the best wife!

Whoops, that's the old /cfog/

Current /cfog/ for our New Vegas friends

baka

>(embed)

Oh my I've just made a huge mess of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M
Actual trailer.

Yeah, that'll teach me to just blindly copy/paste

If I join the raiders will I still be able to keep curie as my waifu if I don't bring her on any raider missions?

>secretly doing things that would disappoint your waifu

it's okay; you don't deserve her anyway

>nipples
>on a blue board
>enjoy ur 3 days meme

Armor protection scaling falls off a cliff at higher levels, and for anything that you'll want significant penetration, it won't make a difference. Somebody did the numbers a few months ago, and I can't really be arsed to look it up, but the tl;dr was that more damage is better than armor penetration. Also I think that the penetrating prefix might be bugged.

Basically, always just go straight DAM increases, unless you have a compelling reason to do something else. Like e.g. I think the only EW that I don't use an overcharged capacitor on, when available, is my wounding automatic scattered laser weaponry. That's because the DAM there comes from the prefix, which ignores armor and has a flat amount of damage independent of the weapon's DAM anyway.

I dunno. I don't really get why Fantasy is just le objectively better. ESO's lore and Fallout's lore is both shitty and stupid as hell.

It's just apples to oranges and bitching about which one is better. I like both but think Fallout is better but I am just saying the opposite of you because I think such general and broad statements are stupid especially because of how subjective such topics are. That and I hate the technological stagnation that usually comes with fantasy and the stereotypes in fantasy are more insufferable to me.

Also fantasy stops needing to jerk off to swords, bows, and arrows because there were better weapons.

For those who have played Nuka World, how does being a raider affect your standing with the Minuitemen?

>we will never get a qt ex-field medic raider grill companion

who is the disciple leader and does anyone have a picture of him/her?

ESO isn't even canon
TES has lore that is just better. It's better than most (all?) other games

They getp issy at you and eventually tell you to fuck off

Cheers, that's what I suspected with the way DR works. I guess that explains why the Minigun is fairly meh with something like Wounding.

So that's why they make for such terrible stories and games and Oblivion was so incredibly bland and generic?

Can we really wipe them out + kill Preston? That sounds awesome, but it makes me a tad worried that there could end up being no faction left with which to complete the MQ. That's why Yes Man always respawne - there needed to be _some_ means of finishing the story eventually.

I like Fallout and its lore better, but the lore of TES is objectively superior

So, does this mean new vegas isn't 100% retconned?

>Can we really wipe them out + kill Preston?
I honestly don't know.

Excelent, I was hoping we could make then enemies just like everyone else. How does this affect the main quest then? Minutemen are the backup option for if you fuck everything else up, what happens if you fuck them up to?

I"m not sure why they make for terrible stories in your opinion

But I can tell you that story is distinctly different from lore as a concept.

Oh no, it should be the other way around: the Minigun should absolutely destroy with Wounding, because the damage is independent of the tiny amount of DAM that the Minigun does.
And it isn't really DR any more - it's armor rating, which is more of a hybrid between DR and DT.

NV was never 100% rectonned you shit easter

>Are Synths Real

They are fiction. Within that fiction, they are not people, despite what SJW's claim.

Yeah Cyrodiil's lore from older stuff was cool. Too bad lore doesn't matter because they changed so much it didn't matter and the vampires of Skyrim were far more intriguing in lore than in game.

FNV was just kind of ignored, but it was absolutely never retconed. FNV is a main-series game, and as such it + its DLC is of the highest caliber of canon - literally the only thing that can contradict it is Fo4.

Sorry, I meant to say it's fairly crap WITHOUT something like Wounding to back it up. I learnt early on that an automatic with Wounding breaks the game.

> and the vampires of Skyrim were far more intriguing in lore than in game.
Not really.

The whole "move through ice" shit sounded like some bad fanfiction a illiterate peasant would write.

Eat a cock /pol/fuck

that book (immortal blood?) was tight though

also, reading books - another reason why TES is objectively superior

So, what? Is the implication that there are entire communities of people obsessed with soda?

That's fucking dumb

there are literally entire communities of peopel obsessed with everything

the internet was a mistake

So is the loore great or is it bad fanfiction a illiterate peasant would write?

I feel like illiterate peasants can't write by definition

Ichihime was a mistake

>talking about one thing in particular
>DOES THAT MEAN ALL OF IT IS LIKE THAT!!!?!?!?!
No you fucking moron.

I don't know what that is

don't tell me

Not an argument.

People are obsessed with shit like shitty meme apocalyptic games because we have the benefit of nearly endless and easily accessible resources, automation freeing us up, and autists not getting emotionally broken and forced to conform to society. Sure, ou'd have the occasional freak, but it's fucking dumb that there is any viable market of sale for tree different soda company memorabilia.

not that guy, but you should probably eat a cock
you'd find it liberating I bet

Still not an argument.

it was intended more as a suggestion to help ease your passage through life

And your statement wasn't an argument besides screaming MUH SJW!

Not an argument. Sucking cock might work for you, but my goals in life are slightly more sophisticated.

I was presenting a fact. Disputing facts requires evidence. Do you have any evidence? Would you like to make an argument?

You kinda remind me of that Legionnaire guy from /tesg/.

That is not a good thing.

Why is she so ugly

Why are you posting her

Why do you play such a shit game?

You kinda remind me of that furry pedo from /tesg/.

That is not a good thing.

not an argument m89

herp derp sjws also

>all these triggered tumblrinas
kek

She looks like a fat Curie with the mumps. Good job.

Nuka world got me thinking, if they ever do a Fallout game set in Florida, what will they do for a Disney world DLC?

Carla? or her sister?

Sure, but it wouldn't be Disney World, and they'd be awfully careful to keep the parody just far enough away from Disney World to avoid getting sued because that is a lawsuit nobody wants to see coming their way.

Not sure if they would do an amusement park dlc again right after NW, though it is probably rather hard to make a fallout game in that area and NOT make a disney world rip-off.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

After the last thread was an argument over the worth of synths? The response is that they are not people despite what SJW's claim?

You stated a fact without ANY evidence. Not a single hint of evidence.

That's your brilliant fact. Here's my fact. Fallout is a franchise of games that are fictional. In them, synths exist. They are created through advanced means by a technologically advanced organization that creates organics similar to human in looks but with a few distinct and significant differences. They cannot be humans but they are so advanced that they can possibly fit the criteria of being people. They are advanced to a point where it is too difficult to confirm whether they are simply an imitation or are truly self-aware. Do they have free will? Maybe, probably not. Human beings? Maybe, probably not. Is a synth advanced cognitively on a similar level as humans or even more so? Maybe, maybe not. There's no way to tell so it is far easier to err on the assumption that it is a person rather than risking dismissing it is a toaster.

I am rambling on because we can't tell. We don't know. This is a question we haven't solved in real life and are merely speculating about in a fictional fantasy in a video game and arguing about it on a forum that was originally made for anime. Only way we would know Sturges is a synth is if we console command killed them.

And you know what? Next time don't fucking throw out SJW to dump any opinion opposing you into it unless you want to get called back with the opposite statement such as /pol/ or neo-nazi fascist fuckface that needs a dick in their mouth.

Just one hair color left.

My eyes are so red right now from staring at CK for 6 straight hours and the all nighter from yesterday

>getting this triggered because someone said SJW

All that for a shitty mod nobody wants

Disney is heavy handed in copyright, it will be similar with a Fallout spin to it

It's even more likely to have an ayy lmao Cape Canaveral KSC DLC

>You stated a fact without ANY evidence. Not a single hint of evidence.

The Institute does not consider synths people. Who would know better than the people that created them?

How is that for evidence? Drop the SJW shit, women don't like it, they'll think you're a cuck beta orbiter and fuck Chad anyway. My name is Chad, btw.

I want it

Sure you do Buffscale.

Why does /fog/ hate waifus so much?

/tesg/ seems to be okay with them.

I also want it.

No, we hate on fat niggers

Speaking of which, did that disgusting nigger Curie poster get banned? I haven't seen his piles of shit on here in months.

Or we can agree that both are fictional pieces and the quality of their lore, story, etc is subjective. Now if we were to say that TES has a lot of lore I would agree with you. I would even assume that TES has more lore than Fallout particularly since TES has continuously had "canon" game releases even if released like every half decade give or take whereas Fallout had one after the other, then several games that were then deemed non-canon and a "bible" that was later claimed non-canon but is often references along with VB stuff, then a third game, a fourth game shortly after, and then a bit less than a half-decade before the next release. Along with this, Fallout has a lot of territory that hasn't been detailed such as New Orleans whereas Bethesda had already set up their entire world from the first one before tweaking/retconning/adding to it.

I just think the whole objectively standpoint is silly. Like I think that vampires being different for each area is cool but someone thinks it reads like bad fanfiction but there have been well praised and/or popular fiction I have read that has felt like bad fanfiction to me or absolute tripe.

To be honest, calming down a bit after way too many arguments on fog I have to say I actually like TES lore. It's derivative but everything is to a degree and I find it far more intriguing than the Forgotten Realms. So honestly I don't get why I got argumentative with you when I like TES games even if I like Fallout more from a story/setting/genre/roleplaying standpoint.

I kind of miss the "REEEEEE FUCK OF GOOBERGATER" every time someone said SJW.

He seems to have transitioned to piper now

desu it's more because whenever people say SJW then all I can think of is shitty manbaby Goobergaters that scream about how it's about ethics in games jornos.

SJW are shit but I am not wasting my time talking with them.

Because your personal taste in women is shit.
So is everybody's. But not mine.

I'm in Far Harbor for the first time. Which is the better companion storyline wise, Nick or Longfellow? If I drop Nick does he go back to the Commonwealth? I just got to Arcadia, I'm still with Nick talking to the Jap girl.

I'd say Nick but Longfellow is alright. If memory serves me he likes you picking up junk.

goobergate? sounds like /leftypol/ in here.

this is a communist free zone, red.

Oh, man. For a second I thought I was making an argument, but then you posted a picture showing someone unflattering making them same argument. Guess I'll try again next time.

>Likes cRPGs
>Going on Veeky Forums
>Likes RPGs
>Is excited about playing as a raider in Nuka World

Indeed i support helicopters and am rainbowdemisexualvorescatfags. u caut me as a sjw oh noez. I am also a massive cuck and faggot.

this is a proper image

Triggered S J Ws BTFO

aaand found le gamergoober. What japanese video game got censored this time?

If you want to convince people you aren't raging faggots try not to get butthurt every time someone says SJW.

Holy shit these faggot are mad gamergate caused "SJW" to go mainstream.

Not an argument.

Works to discredit you, that's all that matters to 3rd party observers like me

>Holy shit these faggot are mad gamergate caused "SJW" to go mainstream.
Almost as funny as seeing people cry about kids starting to use cuck as an insult.

I AM a third-party observer, unlike you.

>Bootybothered

Filename related

>you have a stake in the conversation
>you defend an opinion
>you have a clear position which nobody can possibly reason you out of, no matter how many "arguments" are presented

Excuse me for calling bullshit

pretty hilarious Tbh but none of this shit relates to /Fallout General/

Then you must not have very good critical faculties.

That he posted a picture with someone unflattering restating the same argument is, categorically, a sophistry. It's equivalent to "HAHA dumb CONSERVAKEK voting for DRUMPF. LOL I bet you have guns cause of your TINY DICK you INBRED RACIST XD"

>Load game
>Check bangs
>Out of all 800+ hairs I only made 1 mistake

This is a record for me, holy shit.

I've got a few meshes to fix in Nifskope. Shader things not set up properly. But after that, and 1 little fix to the Esp, this mod will be ready to go! Oh, and making different containers for each hair, before I get ahead of myself. It took me like 5 minutes to give Piper all the bangs to test them.

I made some pics of the white hair options since I know some of you have a Rogue boner.

Do you need to be reminded this shit started because some faggot got butthurt someone said SJW to nobody in particular?