What's Veeky Forumss Saturday look like?

What's Veeky Forumss Saturday look like?

Azar hawke is that you?

>Headers won't be in till Monday

>checks self
>not being a faggot with an infinity
>not being a faggot with a pontiac

pretty good i would say

Hello

Nope.

Messing with all the toys today.

Get rekt fgt
Hey buddy, go outisde!

Swapping in a new rear to my DD.

What Saturday?

wasting life at a job that a hate while I overthink everything and dig myself into a deeper depression

aka Saturday is like every day except the 1 I get off that is spent doing dumb shit

916?

>working on 4th gen trans am

I got tools and i got beer. If you were 8n se tejas id be over there the quickness to help man.

Let the butthurt busriders hate. One of the funnest and underated cars to drive.

Did you steal my car?

You better close daddy's hood, you don't know what's going on under there.

Thanks bro, yeah I've had the car since 07. Havnt driven it properly for years. Working on getting new tires and some small things to start driving it this summer.

Ha, it's my brothers. Interested in any carbon fiber work?

Looked like a couple of Upgarages

Damn dude that looks good, all custom work?

Gotta run some steel beams up to my cabin property inawoods.
Luckily no jet fuels around there.

Oil filter housing gasket

Yup, hand layed by my brother.

Getting ready to drop the rear. I got some "help".

drive later for a shitty event I don't even really care about. was going to clean my car but it's raining like hell all of a sudden. might go do my trans fluid if I have time when it stops raining

Work

So it's over a piece of plastic? Does he have pics on how he did it like an imgur album?

Yes, a real carbon fiber mat wrapped over the existing piece, lair red with resin, sanded and cleared. Search carbon fiber skinning on facebook.

Trying to jerk off all the adderall in my system. Sorry, don't have any pictures.

Shame....

We fucking hate you
>le rwd is master race

Stare a hole in the Jetta I bought yesterday that I can't insure until Monday. Whippin the old focus still until then.

>tfw no 4th gen trans am
>tfw boomers want 10k+ for shit ones

Rust hole? Patch it with a urethane paint called miracle paint and fiber glass. Did It with my 240, worked great.

Got the rear out finally! Had to do all kinds of shit before even getting the car in the garage.

Bruh what are you doing to your 240?
I literally just ripped mine out yesterday lol

chillin. my clutched burnt out because i am le epic ricer

Staying inside because it's hotter than fuck

Still going on the transmission rebuild.

Got some small parts back on, all the components are good to go, air checked the directs after doing the dual feed mod, found a pretty big leak between 3rd and reverse, even after blocking reverse in the center support with a set screw. Ordered a plug for the case, should be here Tuesday. After that's in, should be able to put the rest of the valve body back on, drop in the heavy parts, and get it off my bench. Though now I'm paranoid I have a leak between the center support and the case, which might fuck me over.

It was leaking like a bitch from the pinion seal and at 260miles it had a good amount of slop. Putting in a 100k mile one, would like to do an 8.8 swap eventually so ill use my old one for the parts.

Keep searching, a good one will turn up, well worth the wait.

What wheel is that? i drive an 02 WS6

Doing an 8.8 swap rn 2bh just got it back in the car doing a test fitment with my wheels now :3
Must have been a pain to pull that heavy cunt in the junk yard lol

It wasn't that bad, the worst was it almost out and my gf was buggin out about getting food and groceries so I took a break and when I got back some dude was taking the almost mint rear calipers off...

What wheels are they?

>It's a Personal

Crown Vic HPP wheels, they fit now since it has a ford axle in it lmao

Beater Formula got loud today. Took it to a local muffler shop and had them chop off the stock muffler and weld up a new pipe. Doesn't sound bad at all and I didn't want to spend the money for a nice system on a 196k engine.

New pipe and some flowmaster tip or something like that. It used to sound like a 6 cylinder with the stock muffler.

Nice. Adapters or redrilles hubs in front? Have you seen the mustang spindle swap?

Also, how did you do the 8.8? Have a write up or pics anywhere?

Like this.