Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki
docs.google.com/document/d/1-6MYCck9c-dj2PgI0lhu0i3tiU_Qbd4X5kPU5Ug6BcI/pub
forums.warframe.com/topic/688474-fite-me-irl-noobs/?page=2#comment-7697806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should of left it to die edition

muh endo

GOLLY GEE I SURE LOVE ME SOME CLIPPITY CLIP

Ok the filters have been updated again

Now you can just copy and paste the filters from ideone site without it being a pain in the ass.

I overhauled the Filterbin with Markdown so it's alot simpler and compact.

Can someone explain this shit to me? I've been gone for almost half a year and there are 3 things that bother me: What the fuck is endo, what the fuck are relics, and what the fuck is the fissure?

I would imagine that he was looking for the last traces up until the end. I have people start the extraction timer while I go looking for the last one or two I need all the time.

Endo replaces fusion cores. It's a good change.

Fissures and relics replace void farming. It is a shitty change.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

I wouldn't hate fissures so much if the spawns had something other than fucking nullifers/and bombards.

it's just pure shit. they should have left the old void in along with adding the fissure system. becuese right now it's pure trash.

so, what are the next Prime Frame targets?

What's the average wait time between title updates and .5 updates? Cause DE is pushing this "less wait, more update" bullshit despite taking forever and still just as buggy.

I'd like it more if it didn't take so long to farm traces.

It's a better system for farming non-ducat fodder, but it feels worse.

whenever the goyim are upset

I hate them because it is one reward per mission and the mission have zero challenge.

what is it like 15 min in survival I think? so wave 15 defense? I assume.

zephyr
banshee

oberon
hydroid

wat

the average is prob 1 month and a half given the update timeline but thats for major updates, they usually sprinkle in events and fomorians and now acolytes to keep the bread and circus up and running for juuust a bit longer.

So since Titania is so underwhelming, I decided that I'll build a Zephyr and an Ogris.
How fucked am I?

You intend to use an Ogris. You certainly won't be fucking anything else.

They're both shit.
Zephyr less so than Ogris.
Also Zephyr can be fun with tonkor niche build.
Read; fun, as in, still shit, but the kind of shit that's entertaining.

not as fucked as if you were to build Titania. I want to call her Female Oberon, but she is more like Female Hydroid. almost usless right now.

her cast times are Farr to fucking long, her 2's buffs are fucking trash with their low Cap.

her 3 Suffers from DE not desinging threat right

and her 4 is usless becuese you move far to slow.and doesn't really do much more damage than you could with a normal primary.

Anyone with saturn shit unlocked that I can group up with for missions?

IGN: kaenAsh

Can someone explain to me how ranking up a mod would work with Legendary cores now? Would you apply it with fusion or convert the core to endo?

If you have a legendary core, there should be an extra selection to the rightmost of the fusion screen when you select a mod to rank up.

what do you do in this game for fun when you have nothing to farm?

Trying to figure that out, too. Nothing really worth farming atm. Everything's been patched out.

You don't play.

Watch trade chat, make mental note of what people ate saying WTB consistently, then go farm that.

Be in shock when you do a quest late.

Take pics.

*are

how do I max both new loka and steel meridian?

you don't

still need someone to farm plastids with

ign: kaenAsh

i'd do it solo but archwing questline is fucked until monday :^)

Buy plat.

Start new loka until you can get their sydicate quests and then farm as many seeds as possible. Get a seed collection that towers over everyone elses until you have a collection that can go from the lowest new loka rank to max. Then start on Steel Meridan, max them and then spend all your seeds.

D̤ͫͫ̃ͯͅIG̺͚͇͙͗́ͧI̙̺͙͎͖̿ͅT̷͚̫̝̱͈ͤA̖͓͙̟̖̖̺ͮͮ̀̅͒L̢̿ ͯ̍̉҉̪̜͚͚̙S͔̩̼͙͕̞̏ͭ͋͗ͧT͔͚̗͖̱̣͛́ͧŸ̬̮͓̙̻ͦͮ̋L̋̅ͧ͆͏̼͍͉͍̰̮E̯̟̳̬͕͐ͅ ̞͆͒̏͐

>buy plat

I can skip this step right?

If's a very important step. Steve will chop off your dick while you sleep if you don't.

Yeah. I don't know how many seeds you'll need but it will probably take your ages.

Hey, been away for 2 weeks,anytihng i missed?
Aparently Mara detron and the last part of latron wraith, how much do you guys think i have to spend on both?
Fusion cores gone? teh new system seems nice, but its DE so how hard have we been FUCKED? Also, is it cheaper or costlyer creditwise to upgrade shit?
Are the syndicate reward still slashed to 1/3 of the original even though the have ben "fixed"?
Holy shit still no second dream? thats what teh 4 part that came out 2 months after its original arrival? This is beyond pathetic.
Hows the moth thigy? Apaart from probably being unplayable du to bugs because its still DE.
They try to lure us to void with a single fucking stance? seriously?
Hows the new necro? also seems good but yoiu know... it probably bursts your PC into flames or someshit.
Any fixes to fissures and prime shit in general or stuff still takes 4x as much time to grind and new primes 12x times?
Anything else i missed?

Also holy shit the still """""""""""""""""""work""""""""""""""""""""" on lunareo and conclave? If more than 200 ppl played it during the 2 weeks of my absent i will shit my pants and eat it good.

you level up their allies red veil and perrin, and from that you get 50% of it for meridian and loka.

guys look waht i found
docs.google.com/document/d/1-6MYCck9c-dj2PgI0lhu0i3tiU_Qbd4X5kPU5Ug6BcI/pub

>Amprex
hhhehehe

I have Red and Loka maxed.

Perrin and Steel maxed passively.

I only do red and loka missions, while wearing red sigil.

AHAHAHAHAHHA

no.

You lucky little shit

>C-can I have a cheat sheet, s-senpai?
>Only if you promise to stop watching your gay Chinese cartoons, you horrible faggot.

1000/10

fiddling with my Saryn is the only reason I still launch this game
but whenever I actually try to play it makes me want to uninstall and burn DE to the ground

absolutely autistical

Do the forumites even read their post again before they post it?
How can they think "hey, this post is okay, let's click Post Reply"?

So when you're using melee as tinytit and you shoot off towards an enemy a bit away from you, can the range that happens at be improved with power range and/or reach/primed reach?

I think (and really really really REALLY hope) that they are being ironic much of the time.

Link?

Holy shit this is so outdated jesus

forums.warframe.com/topic/688474-fite-me-irl-noobs/?page=2#comment-7697806

I think DE fucked Scorches again
tried to farm Kavat Genes and got sprayed trough several walls again

>lucky
>wasting money on this game

>a role-playing thread
no fucking wonder

This is some A class forum shitting.

Anyone else notice the """""actual face""""" on Titania's standard helm?

bombards and napalms do that too and juggernaut still kills through the walls, DE would rather nerf frames than fix their shitty cheating AI ever

>Not buying plat like a good goy
You're LITERALLY STEALING

didn't they "fix" the problem like 2-3 hotfixes ago, god dammit.

also why is the Opticor so shit, I really like its style, but needle shot with charge goddamit.
and why does it have 560 shots, if charges don't use up more shots

Go away you shill

>mfw DE balance

best place to farm vestan moss?

they said they fixed Scorches but didnt bother even looking into others and they often cant fix anything at first try, so I wont be surprised if its still there

The infested exterminate on Mercury. Just quick melee through them and keep your scanner out to keep an eye out. They usually have set spawns so you'll be getting more and more every run when you learn the spots.

So what meme is Titania?
thighs, boobs or ass?

What would sudaframe look like?

Neck

She has tit in her name senpai

soft petite feet that have never touched the ground

You footfags should all leave forever

I am not a footfag
I am just ahead of the curve

>didn't they "fix" the problem like 2-3 hotfixes ago, god dammit.
they SAID they did, but who knows

i even went and reported a bug before the titania patch, and DE said in the patch notes that they had fixed that specific bug, but i went ahead and tested afterwards and whatdoyouknow it's still there

Stop misusing spoilers, you humongous faggot

I ended up using an ore gaze atlas for this shit just so I can petrify the entire bunch, scan the cats, then punch everything to pieces WITHOUT dying from fire in the process because QUALITY HITBOXES.

>scorch standing at the opposite end of a room
>shooting in the opposite direction of me
>burn to death in seconds using a squishy frame

The little Titania,
My bedroom fantasia,
I want to lick her body,
And lactating boobs on her.

I wholeheartedly refuse
or do you want me to whip out a 160mb file of smug anime pics

This is the poem for getting in warbro?

It's pretty gud.

> Goy; WTB [Vauban Prime Chasis]
> (((Me))) : ill sell you one for 50p
> Goy: Could you do 30p?
>WTF GOY CANT U JUST GIVE ME YOUR 50PLAT IM GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE FOR MOSES SAKE!!
Why do these goys expect me to give them prices lower than average? Should i report them for trying to commit another shoah?

Trinity is my divinity,
I pray for her when I feel guilty,
But she was fucked by Steve man,
Can only leech blue shit now.

wait a second, Atlas has that Aug that makes his Eye Scan right and also makes enemy drop more loot.

do you think that could be combined to get easy Scans?

I enjoy it more when you offer items to them at market price and all you get is instant ignore

that is why as a seller you should make it a point to overprice even the corn in your shit
let's see how this low balling fucks feel when they are met with 70% inflated prices across the board
bet they will be begging for the actual average in not time instead of being cheap skates

Nova with slim body,
Everybody cums on it,
She's the cumbucket for us all,
Everybody lusts to touch her womb.

warframe sucks major nigger dick
prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't

just use synthesis scanner with the double scan widget

DEgenerates.

>nigger dick
WE

No, ore gaze will only scan whatever isn't complete in the codex because THANKS DE DON'T WANT ANYTHING ACTUALLY BEING USEFUL NOW DO WE otherwise he would probably be the best frame for this shit in all ways. (the bonus loot chance is affected by power str and applies when targets die while petrified regardless however.)

Kavats do however seem exceptionally weak to petrify and will stop dead in their tracks even before fully turned to stone.

WUZ

damn, it sounded so good in my ears

DEVS

Does Mesa need Vitality/Quick Thinking for insurance, or should I just throw on Intensify for moar damage?

Also, is Energy Conversion as awesome as it seems? Cause I might throw on that instead of Intensify since it works on channeled abilities.

> Not using max eff/range booben and his mighty bastilles

user, it's been long enough, and this new void system was designed specifically to cater to shitters.

You have no one to blame but yourselves for your suffering.