that's a week from today, fuccbois. post what you're driving and bringing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BJfbgMDQZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

confirmed going to donut man after meet

No Grog?

If there's No grog, there's no meet

I work a closing shift that day, I should be able to make it

You guys are going to raid a high school parking lot to have a meet of autistic shitboxes?

>no businesses to complain about parking being taken
>no cops drive by
>nobody at the school
>big fuckin parkin lot
yes
>autistic shitboxes
implying highschooler cars aren't already that. we'll blend right in

Yeah. I feel bad for all of those kids that'll be there on a Saturday morning.

>GMR

maybe when you want to go to a road I havent driven more than a hundred times

make your own fuckin thread then, m8.

then we'll laugh when nobody shows up :)

as it stands going to GMR is only a slight step up from just having a cars and coffee at the burbank mall parking garage

its like watching pigs slurping shit out of each other's assholes

that sounds like an amazing time, i don't know what you're on about

Can I slurp shit out of your angus? I'll be soft

gmr but in the daytime? sure.

nighttime? NEVER AGAIN. but really yeah nighttime too fuck the danger.
pic unrelated, i have no relevant pics.

have fun not having a meet

You're not grog! You're an imposter! Imposter!

If I show up in my stock mustang, will I get laughed at? I have never attended a meet before. is it only for people who mod their cars?

You're chillin man. Come through. I came in a stock civic with blown shocks waaaayyyy back when.

Oh btw I might actually go this time.

Night time at GMR is for the real drivers. So no one in this group really belongs there at midnight.

Who wants me to make my special brownies? I made them for a /k/ meet and everyone loved them, no theres no weed in them

No.

Why not? They are good

We went last weekend, it was alright. Lots of people that couldn't drive were already up there. A Lancer drove into a wall, and a f150 went off and down 50 feet, both unrelated to us

y-you live in Burbank too?

the "real" drivers are out of the LA basin running other roads

GMR and Crest are choked with normalfags even at night, too many retards who dont actually know what they're doing, and the good drivers go further to avoid the nighttime poser crowd

How many of you guys are down for Mexi bbq?

Asada tacos, chips n guac n salsa, etc..

Gonna be hot as shit inb4 someone's car overheats

post videos if any of you run over more dogs

I just picked up an action cam. If I can figure out how to take videos longer than 1 minute I'll bring it

We saw coyotes last week, late in the night - as well as a sign warning about mountain lions

Bump

We had some ass hole run at us and throw rocks at us. Turret/biker bro almost fell off

Chili burns my ass

i bet everything burns your ass, pansy

Your mom's tongue was hawt

I've got charcoal and lighter fluid covered, as well as cooking utensils. Also bringing some cash to pitch in for asada tacos

What are you pleb bringing

Bump

And none of you faggots parked your car, hopped out and shot that pussy dead? It's GMR at night, just kick him off the cliff.

he wasn't there on the way down.
ill bring something if i manage to buy a tank bag before the meet.

An empty stomach.

Gotta film our after meet bukkake

May be bringing a normie car goy in my car for the meet.

>after meet bukkake
well now I really want to go
All I have is a vatomatic ford ranger. Will I get made fun of?

We have truck bros, cmonnnn down

Lain a best

Why not ACH?

The road is much better condition tbqph

we did that the last eleven times

I was just up gmr/Azusa canyon this afternoon. Roads by no means are bad. The worst part was all the bikers out. Hopefully being hot will work in our favor and keep them away. And we may be hard pressed to find a BBQ spot. Was fairly packed.

Let's try to get rolling from the initial meet spot before 2 this time, guys...

Tits

Ass

You and I both know that's not gonna happen

That's nothing special. It's just that you cucks do go up at night. There'll be bears out there soon too. Get over it, you're in the mountains, shit lives up there.

Cooler with ice, Dr. Pepper,chips, and any other snacks i decide to bring

You got your truck back or you buy a new one?

Anyone bringing a bike? Thinking about going but pretty sure I'll be late/break down on the way up.

I'm going on bike.

what are you riding that's going to break down?

Acts like carb is bad/clogged, took it off and cleaned it and is running pretty good right now.

tw200? nice. did you go through the carb and get new float and errything?

just picked up a xr200 and found the cam chain is making some noise, need to rip it all apart :\

Not a float or this weird little flap thingy in one of the sides but rebuilt the rest, so has a small oil leak when it decides so waiting to get the side cover screws to replace since they're going to get stripped.
>TFW riding on rear tire it was sold with in 1990.
Anyday my cheapass is going to regret not buying a new one yet.

Also, nice grab what colors you find? You going to be bringing it?

Here's a shot I took earlier on fb

New tires recommended, a car lost grip and had some trouble due to old tires

Yeah, no. There are real drivers. on GMR and Ridge. You don't see them because they are driving, not parked for hours staring at their cars.

Clean as hell man

i got it back

i got it back

I never see meets in Southern California. Always Northern meets.

What's on the schedule? What do you guys do at these things?

meet at noon, hang around for an hour til everyone shows up, drive up the mountain to a turnout, line up and cruise up to the BBQ spot, then head back down

Some people like to cruise faster than others

I see one biker in that photo, so I assume I can bring mine. I'd hope people wouldn't mind if I squid in a bike with damaged fairings, though. I'm still working on that.

How far up the mountain would everyone be driving? (How rough are the roads?)
Is there anything I should bring?

we have a bike or two at most meets
roads aren't super rough:
but beware of small patches of gravel and blind corners, usual stuff

So how far up is the ride?

I'm still an amateur rider. I've never gone out on a ride with anyone else before.

not that far, really, it's up a little bit and mostly around

you're not going to suffer hypoxia if that's what you're worried about

this will be my second meet going, if youre fesh like me stay near the middle or end of the conga line. all the real driftu kings are in the lead and are no joke

I'm not worried about that, I would just want to be ready.
I'll follow your advice. Thanks.

There isn't anything I need to bring?

condoms, snacks, donutman is cash only, and a good attitude!

Any snacks s/o/cal is partial to? How many people should I expect to come?

Who's Donutman? I don't pay attention to trip posts. I'm guessing he brings donuts to meets?

Donutman is a 24/7 donut shop. They have great seasonal strawberry donuts if your into that. Personally I think their donuts are meh. Food wise bring whatever. Never knowing an exact headcount it's hard to figure out exactly how much you need, and people don't tend to eat everything that's brung. Usually bringing enough for 8 people will suffice as others will do the same. Snacks are usually whatever you like

I'll see if I can bring a little something if I decide to go. Thanks for the input and information, user.

Don't sweat it. And as far as the actual driving goes, just drive as comfortable as you feel. Nothing wrong with hanging in the back.

its fun, and seeing the meet getting bigger is awesome

Who's bring the beers?

It's gonna be a fucking scorcher on saturday

Are we taking odds in the lot who overheats on the trip up?

So if you guys want to pitch in for asada tacos, it's 3 bucks a person.

We need chips, sodas, plates, and whatever else you can think of

Bump

SO MUCH SALT

Oh I see them driving, I pass them, and then get stuck behind traffic around sweepers because more 'drivers' can't take the sweepers at speed because they can't drive for shit

The roads themselves are fine, but there are just too many fucking people on them at all hours of the night to be worth bothering. Clean runs with no traffic are nice

Lol I want to go but I dunno if I will make it

Who could be the one behind this wheel?

I want to go and I'll definitely be free, I'd just be kinda nervous. I'm not on Veeky Forums too much so I don't know what you fags talk about. People I know in real life don't give a fuck about cars. Like what the fuck do you do there? Should I eat the brownies? What are the rules? What's standard operating procedure of an Veeky Forums meet? Fuck

Would beans be a welcome contribution for the meet? Would need an open flame and pot to cook them in, though.

How many cans? One medium-sized can?

It'd be my first time too. I'm thinking about bringing some playing cards, if anyone is interested. That said, I'd need a complete refresher of card playing rules in the first place.

What do you drive friend? Cards would be a nice backup

Damage report, how long did it take to get back?
It's really not bad, don't go too quick around the corners if we get rain (lol) before the meet because there can be some sandy buildup.
That's where I'll be on my bike so you're good mang.
>Should I eat the brownies?
Yolo brah. depends, some guys have been to a few and know a few of the guys so they circlejerk, the first time I went I mostly just small talked with z28 and s2k bro.

>1st for suggesting 138 to silverwood/gregory next meet.

I'm not driving a car. I've got a scooter. I'll bring a deck or two of cards if I go. I'll probably bring some beans, plates, and napkins. That is, unless that's all covered.
I'd be tailing around the rear, so I think I would be okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BJfbgMDQZI