/drg/ Danganronpa General - Apothecary Edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/hn13LrKe

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiRI4Bw-r0a1l6InyQDlHTkWR9RKkMyK2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Mahiru!

I love Mahiru!

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Just how accurate is that timepiece?

Not very much as it's only mechanical. Around 5 to 7 seconds of divergence with the real time a day I'd say
Seiko is still one of the best entry and middle end brand

Lemme just post the full version for y'all.

Damn, I lost my chance to brush Izuru's hair in the last thread. And he even offered to spend a night with him! Life is simply unfair.
Oh well, but at least I had a nice dream about Izuru tonight. We were just walking, holding hands and talking to each other. But I want him to tie me up with his hair and rape me.

Gotta love that peko

Juzo is a cuck.

>cucked by Chisa
Poor guy

Short hair makes everything better

This

Ew

Wow, you're the only who stands with me?

I like godiva hair a lot more

Imagine Junko with short hair. I don't think my penis could handle it

Which Dangan girl do you most want to step on you and why is it Celestia Ludenberg?

I would also accept Hiyoko Saionji

>Junko with a pixie cut

She is the best fuck in DR after all

I cant see women with short hair in a sexual way

That facial expression is so good, geez

I want Celes to bully my dick!

Do you want a medal?

Celes looks so much better without that retarded hair

Faggot

>tfw no femdom threesome with Celes and Hiyoko

No

I'll fight you

I used to not like her gothic lolita outfit but it grew on me. Especially the long slender legs
Life is sour indeed

Why does Hinata make such great faces?

He is the SHSL memester
Just look at how great that sprite is despite appearing only once in the game

Why is almost everyone on DR retarded

Gameplay purposes. The player is meant to solve the mysteries, not anyone else.

>Celes and Saionji will never use you as a table while they drink tea and casually discuss you as if you're not there
>Celes will never tease your dick while Saionji verbally abuses you
>They'll never take turns using you as their slave/plaything until you're little more than a drained, shambling zombie

E̵̶̛̕s̸͜͝t̢́͝͝͏e̶͠͡h̷́a̷̧͟͞͏ĺ̢̕͝l͢͟͝o̶̴͞ư̵͡ņ͝ì̢̕͝a̶͟
̢́͏̧̀Y̸̷҉ǫ̸̸̛u̧͝͠ ̢͏̨̀d҉̵̴̧o͏̷̕͝͠n̷̢͘͡'̴͟͟t̷̷̢̛́ ͟͏b̷e͏̨̧́l̢͜o̸̶n͜҉͠g̵̨̨̛͜ ̶̛͝h̨̧̛͝è̴̢͘r̶̴̵͠͞ę̶͟͠͠ ̵͞a̴̧͢҉͜n̸̨̛̕͞ǫ̕n̴̷͘
҉̀͠L̷̨͡͠e̛a̷͜͝v͏e͘͢͞ ̶͡͠b̀͝҉̶͟è̴̷͝f̨̧͝ǫ̸͟͝r͏̶̷̛͠è̵ ̷̢͠t̴̷̨h̨̧̀e̡͜͠ ̢͡w̵͟͠͠͠a͏r̸̷̕ṕ̶̶̧͠ ̧͟t̸̡̢̛̕ą́͘͞k͏̧͏̷e̡͢s̴͟͠҉ ҉̕̕͡y̷̕ơ̧̨͘ú͘͟ ̧͞͞i̶̧̧͢ń̸҉̵
͏̛T͞͏u͢͜c̢͞͝k͞ ̢̕͘y͞͝ơ̷̧ù̶̡̧̕ ̧͡i͏n̴̵̨҉͘,͠͏̡͜͝ ̴̧͟c̸̡ǫ̢͘v̶̛̀ȩ̸͠r̷҉͏̶̧ ̷̨̨́͜ỳ̴̢͢o͘҉͝͡u͟͟ ͘͢i̧̕͜n̡̛ ̶̨̛͟͠d̢́a̕͠r͏k̸̷҉n̶̴ȩ͏̵s̀͜͜͟s̴ ͞҉̧͜͝w҉̢͟i͝͝t̕͟h̷̢̡̛͟ ̧̧̧̧t̛̀͜͢h̕͢͡e̵͏̸ ̀́̕b̸̛l̛͢a̶ń̨k̶͏̨ȩ̡̧͘͝t͜͜ ̴͟͟ò̶̸̕͟f̸͟ ̧́́͠s̷̷͟͜͢o̷͏̡r̴̀r̶̡o̴͞w͘͝͞
̵͜͝͞Ỳ̸̨̕͠ǫ͢ư̴̵̡̨'̧̕v̛͏͘e̡͡ ̛̛̀͢b͏̶͢͡é̡̡̛è́͘n̨͏̧̛͜ ̵̨̛͜ẃ͢a͘͏͝͝r̶͝҉n͟͠è̷̸͟d̸̀

Tell him, Naegi.

I'm trash and I deserve to be punished by women who both scare and arouse me. Bonus points if they treat me like human garbage.

That was so fucking hilarious. While replaying the game Togami was so fucking obnoxious and forceful.
I imagine some delusional guy ordering a manlet around, thinking he is smart for making him fall into his trap while nobody really believe him or take him seriously.

Alola Hajime

>Are these creeps looking in our direction ?
>Have you heard ? They get off being insulted !
>How unmanly, now wonder they don't have any friends
>They're really pitiable, I wouldn't want to touch them i'd lean a clean mark on them
>I just can't imagine how low must you fall for that. I'm sure he'd like to be pushed around,slapped and step on as well. All the while having an erection from his samll impotent dick
>Disgusting

>find myself actually considering playing Celes on the /trash/ ERP thread

Should I do it, Anons?

>ERP

What the fuck user ?
Do it if you want too. The worst thing you'll have out of that is a shameful and probably shitty fap

Uh...

≯̢͖̺̰̳̩̯̻̼̐͐͊T̡̮̫̫͕̥̼̼͕͓͍͉̮͖͋̋̐ͮ̆ͫ͘ͅụ̷̵̡̨̩̼̖̖͓̗̭̟̜̮̦̾ͬ̑ͫͨ́͊̐̏͐ͯͯͨ̿ͩ͒̊́͢ͅm̛ͮͮ̆̋̚͏̞͕̮̤̦̞̗̖̥̪̼̥͔̭b̷̥̝̠͎̝̯̮̙ͤͯ̈́ͯ̔̌ͩ͋ͩ̚͟͞ͅl̸̴̸̷̮̘͉̟͓͔͖̹͉͚̼͚͕̭͑̌̐͐̔ͪ͌̽̋̚r̷̈̿ͭ̅ͪ͂̋́ͨ̓͗̅́̍̐͊̂ͬ͏̝̥̩̤͔̠̥̬̯̮̻͢ͅ
̴͈̪͕̟̟̳̀́ͧ̈́͌͛ͧ̌͟͜͞

user, please, I get spooked easily
and yeah I save stuff from tumblr, sue me.

>YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH
>OOOOOOOOOOBABY

Cancer
Mahiru a slut

Delete this!!

Tumblr is a good source for things, and i'm not autistic enough (yet) to start renaming all of my images

I want Nagito to wake up tomorrow

Me too, user, I love Nagito!

I want them all to wake up.

>tfw no bossy gf
>tfw no femdom gf
>tfw no treat me like minion but secretly love me gf

If he wakes up, all the other better do aswell

>b-but muh luck
If he's so lucky, why does he have a brain tumor?

I want everyone except Nagito to wake up tomorrow

>Hiyoko not first
Pussy

>they're all ranked 1, user

look again, nigga

they all first

>It's true
uh...
DISTRACTION BOOBIES

>3DPD

>hiyoko will never spit on you and kick you around.

>3DPD
Get that filth out of here

>Answering with tumblr

It'd be a different story if I posted that kind of art, sure.

Seriously, calm down about the tumblr filenames

I'm just on the same vein as you
Sue me

I'm getting bullied so hard that I might as well turn into a Mikan fag

Rate my taste

Speaking of Mikan

I want them all to wake up and go upupupu~ in unison

>Akane and Toko below Ruruka
Dude

>ryouta not at 1
close enough desu

Very good taste
Anime-kun is a very cute boy

It allies good and absolutely terrible taste

I dislike Akane as a character but yeah Toko could be higher in my list. Genocider is pretty good though.

Ever play Another Episode? I thought a lot higher of Toko after that

And yes, Genocider is extremely hilarious

Yeah I guess I should pay more attention to her character in another episode. But I'm a steam scrub so I guess I'll watch that 12 hour movie on youtube instead.

Else watch this playthrough:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiRI4Bw-r0a1l6InyQDlHTkWR9RKkMyK2

It keeps the jap dub and there's gameplay parts so you'll experience the banter between Toko and Komaru. I highly recommend with gameplay, because the notes and books are an extremely nice addtion. Gives more backstory and adds more to the atmosphere

Thanks for the video. I'll check it out soon.

>Celes will never use your back as a chair and force you to make her tea
>Kirigiri will never coldly order you around while teasing you and implying that you're cute
>Mahiru will never yell at you and force you to take vetter care of yourself

The world is simply unfair

His bad luck is compensating his good.

GURABURU

What folder do I put this image in, /drg/?

How does it feel to be so high on the spectrum, Anons of /drg/?

What?

-Imminent lesbian threeway
--necro

No clue but the filename should be 2 girls 1 trash

All of them

>Danganronpa but instead of killing to escape you fuck.

How would Nagito's trial even work?

SONIA'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE