Vindictus General

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, we do this so that we know you're a faggot and not some fucking pub.

East: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
West: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Events found here
vindictus.nexon.net/
en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx

Last thread

Lavasat sounds like some satellite's name 2bh

Introducing the new lava-satellite. At only 39.99! Your neighbors will be hooked onto your tv!

In other news, got myself an airtight inventory storage expansion thingy from the box. Feelsgoodman

wow it's fucking nothing

gimme yo money

Show off that inner armor

Whoever designed this battle is a severely retarded human being

>Akadus gold medal
>Last two bars, 0hits
>Suddenly teleports, arrows coming from everywhere within 0.01 seconds, impossible to dodge fast enough

What armor is that?

>uses only one attack with a long ass wind-up time that you can prepare for.

Easiest boss?

Fiona confirmed for casual

you're easy

.tfw can't even get gold with fiona because I can't react to quick attacks

I think it's really funny that I ended up struggling the most with Ogre fucking Centaurian just because he has a lightning fast kick

I find it funny that Na gets to know what einrach they'll get the next day by checking Eu's

how would I check EU's

by looking at some random EU fag's gameplay stream to check the list

people actually stream this game?

Is it just me or does Delia do no damage

Like this.

If you're solo - She does no damage
If you're in a party - she does good damage but not the best

She does, it's just hard to get out.
Shut the fuck up.

>getting killed by ikrium

>get gold
>do anything i want afterwards
Retard

>It was a joke
>i'm not really a shitter

retard can't even make a joke post

>Do nothing but block and counter as fiona in Ein Lacher
>Still can't get gold have the time because I get too nervous after like 10 minutes

Tttttttt

Dunno where that text came from.

Ein Lacher is the only mode that gives me a sense of exhilaration in Vindictus anymore.

Is there a trick to taking less pixely looking pictures? I have the game running at max settings, but it always looks weird when I zoom in, other pictures I've seen in this thread don't look like that.

Look up Antialiasing and downscaling.

Don't play on a 500x300 laptop

Here comes the money

>NA economy
Just bot my shit up

>getting nervous
naw bro, that's just you getting bored

shit's annoying and tedious

This is what keeps me from getting gold, even the easy bosses have fucktons of health so after like six or seven minutes my mind starts to wander and I get clipped, infuriating.

Hol up

but my palms are literally sweating

so u b sayin

>when gliding fury crits

>NOW GO,
>LEAVE THIS PLACE
>AND NEVER RETURN

so uh, how do I hit sea hag kamina as delia?
She barely leaves any openings and her melee swipes come out quickly and often

How'd you get that to sell for 400

i've been soloing every midboss and a few easier raid bosses like Havan, Pants, Braha, Lugh with her. here are some less obvious things you can do for damage

blitz + falling + thrust
blitz + thrust + falling
stick an SP waking stone on wild star and spam it
wind up 5m from boss and falling when it approaches
press right click after blocking

hit her when she sings. if she doesn't get flinched, blitz out of the circle

when she finishes singing, blitz in and falling comet her

never wind up next to her, you will never dodge the 180 swipe

for the red lightning attack, just wind up perpendicularly to it and move toward her once it goes past you

the 3-hit swipe doesn't track very well, so dodge it then wind up for a smash toward her destination

I listed it on the mp for 400 with a premium ticket

positioning was never my strong suit
here's to hoping i git gud and stop getting stuck on that bitch

Do people actually buy those? Every time I see a premium listing, I just go to the page it would normally be at and then buy the cheapest one because the jews that buy premium lists usually overprice them

it sits there for a whole week on the front page so it has a high chance to sell. It should be noted that my essence also had a level 5 effect on it.

that makes sense, I was wondering how would anyone buy an essence for 400

>Tfw gonna be sub 20k attack when my snowflakes expire

>five (5) Lakoria today
at least these boats fill

6 LAKO RUNS WOOO

Oh the other one only lets you run twice, damn.

>Doing Lako even once

>see lakoria
>remember the one I did that I got 500k worth of materials and some ap for 30 minutes of annoyance
>think about doing summoning remnant because it more materials and has a better chance for oranges
>think about grinding for hours
>close game

just grind

>grinding in a dead game
Might as well buy bdo

>Kill Ancient Glas in Ein Lacher
>Abnormal Gameplay detected. You will not recieve Battle Rewards.

Fuck you game, the only abnormal thing that happened was that glitch after spearing him where you can't move

>Abnormal Gameplay detected
I have literally never heard of this
how the fuck does that happen?

It just popped up in my system messages AFTER I killed him. Luckily it didn't waste my drops run for the day. I'm sending a ticket to inquire since a second message popped saying to do so.

Did you break his barrier? I saw someone in global saying not to spear him.

Yeah, I did a second run without spearing him because he doesn't even sandbag afterwards and it didn't happen.

Is there a point in doing those Einrhashckas solo battles if your character is already max level?

Titles and stats

Do you care about wasting COUNTLESS hours (more so if you're a bad solo character like Delia or Lynn) for like 300 att, 6 bal and 4 crit?
If not, no.

Maybe they finally got off their asses and actually tried to detect bots spamming goddess spears everywhere. Naturally, they're screwing it up.

If you think solos are fun then it's a good way to have fun since the runs don't take forever

People are forcing themselves to run it over shitty minmax stats or just because it's new and getting absolutely buttblasted

xp is ok
you can learn movesets
for some reason all boss HP is normalized so that a solid safe gold attempt looks doable in 15 minutes, and a reckless bronze-sub bronze in 10

also raid rewards

>Missed out on buying a +11 90 B.Sword for 300m the other day
>Now the only other +11 cost 420m

Fuck

Reinstalling the game again because I keep getting interested by the combat, even though I can't find a character that clicks with me. I know they recently added Delia, but since she's the new hotness everyone is probably using her. Any suggestions for an idiot like me?

>everyone is probably using her
not really

There aren't that many Delia players at high level because casuals can't handle slow characters.

Do you have any idea what it is you like about the combat specifically? Whether you lean more towards blocking focused characters on invuln ones?

Try the most drastically different characters and then try ones similar to the one you like the most.

I'm a huge fan of cuhrazy style action games(DMC, Bayonetta, etc.). I think my first attempt was with Fiona but the latency screwed me too much on the block timing. After that I tried with Evie, but couldn't wrap my brain around the spellcasting controls.

Game's got a good amount of cuhrazy in it now, though if you're only looking to play female characters I'd recommend sword Vella, Scythe Evie, or Arisha.

Yeah, I would prefer the female characters(though Hurk and Karok are pretty badass). I would prefer someone that's easy to pick up and play that doesn't take hours upon hours to figure out the playstyle.

During the time you spend levelling you'll learn the ins and outs of your character, and none of them really get too complex unless you want to maximize deeps as Staff Evie. Pick one and see how you like them.

she makes me angry when I play her

But Delia's the most fun I've ever had in vindi

Speaking of playing new characters

1-5 level my Arisha
6-0 watch a movie (but probably end up playing my Delia instead)

enjoy your movie with delia

is it time to post delias

Retard here

Does having more atk spd also mean you have less i-frames? I'm assuming high atk spd would hasten the animations that should give you i-frames.

Fuck off

How is Arisha? I always beg for games to include some kind of spellsword option, and Vindictus has her.

I know they removed the attack movement scaling with attack speed when they revamped lann, not sure about how it affects invuln. Not all dodges are affected by speed either.

I think the only case where speed directly affects invuln frames is on spear's lightning fury.

Wait, I just remembered that the old invincible 1k sp skills like earthquake and f7 scale too

>saintsfans.jpg
first the lakers now this?

nice marching band you got there

There's literally nothing wrong with the Saints

Mines only level 35 and I haven't played her in months. Honestly I remember feeling bored when I did play her, but people say she gets pretty fun when you unlock more of your skills, and Arishas have seemed pretty cool when I've run into them while raiding that's why I was thinking of giving her a second chance.

How long until Devcat changes something and that turns into an awful clipping mess?

She's fun, but her learning curve is kind of steep when it comes to properly building and using mana blade.

She wrecks most early bosses till like lvl 60 in one hit though.