/owg/ Overwatch General

EnvyUs BTFO edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Meaningless Stats and Leaderboards for shitters (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LeSFBy2bZU
youtube.com/watch?v=QIMlGbv9K9w
vocaroo.com/i/s1VSarp5pBg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

is this the new thread

>They have a team of randoms with a decent looking team
>We had 4 meis blocking us from leaving spawn with ice walls
I want the person who thought having a 3 week break from competitive hanged

why are they buffing Roadhog and nerfing all the heros he already counter?

esports faggots need to leave

>b-b-but they're good online where nobody can check for external programs!

>all EU grand final
Can't say I'm surprised although I was under the impression that NA was supposed to be good in this game?

>buff
It's a bug/terrible fucking coding fix.

I like mercy. when can i play her again?

I love this girl

Angry blueberry

Was mostly because Envyus had been untouched.
They got cucked though.

Could be that this is a LAN.

>tfw no team Seagull

it's easier to be good at video games when your country allows you to be NEET and play them 9 hours a day

>NA
>Good

gnoS anaH

>le combo ults
>the pinnacle of a e sports match in OW.
boring.

scene will die in about 3 months.

Remember to bully a german in voice chat today~!

Why are Americans so goddamn ugly? Can't they just take care of their hygiene and get proper haircuts?

Surprised NA even has pro teams considering how toxic and unplayable the american servers are. Practicing there seems to be almost impossible

Sooo where is this thing everyone watching?

Cute gremlin m8

Pretty big hands though, what's up with that?

Who the fuck are these people on stream? Where is Seagull the best player in the world?

or does she need an actual defensive?

Cutest.

Can Genji still block Reinhardt's m1 after the nerf? They really nerfed the fuck out of him but I think this would be what would break his neck and make him worthless.

>That shirt tugging

Wew lad, that's an insecure amerifat if I ever saw one.

The Overwatch """"""competitive scene""""" is a joke, Blizzard blatantly lets users aimbot in non-LAN comp and anyone who watches it or supports it in any way is a LoL-tier MOBAbby who needs their teeth kicked in and their hard drive magnetized. If I saw any one of you cucks in real life and you promoted esports I could hospitlize you with one hand tied behind my back and your mommy couldn't do jack shit to stop it.

You're ruining the game with this garbo shit and just look at me, I'm a Titan, I am Hercules compared to you lot. Mei players especially need a good arse kicking.

twitch dot tv /esl_overwatch

Moonmoon why aren't you streaming? Why is your region so bad at overwatch

roadhog needs some fixes to his reliability when a hook actually lands, so that they later can tweak the difficulty of actually landing the hook. currently a hook isn't a guaranteed kill but in the future it will very well be.

for example, turning it into a projectile that doesn't follow the camera and travels slightly slower, rather than a melee attack that extends outwards, would make it harder and more satisfying to land and warrant the instant death that follows.

esl_overwatch on twitch

Twitch.
ESL_Overwatch

!giveaway

/tv.

twitch tv/esl_overwatch

Seagull is a shitter
Thinking he's good because he can stomp pubs while playing with friends only is idiotic

The man actually thought any of the Genji bug fixes and nerfs would ruin him, which is literally fucking retarded

I think Envy was unprepared for 2CP maps

If you look at the series against Rogue they won both payload maps and then lost both 2CP maps. 2CP maps have been played very little in the pro scene since they have generally been banned from the map pool

He does though, because he can outrange mccree by far, and mccrees lack of mobility and easy to shoot hitbox make him a great target for hanzos flying super sonic logs of instant death

Especially because of mccrees love of ducking in and out of cover to the timing of his peacekeeper shots meaning you know exactly where hes gonna be

New hanzo is essentially what Pharah SHOULD be, except he doesnt have to put himself in danger for more than a moment when firing his high damage projectiles

>NA
>good at anything at all
lmao

>Seagull
Did he even attempt to qualify? Pretty sure he'd get shat on by real pros.

Here comes the American damage control

>fat people pulling their shirts

a best

Alright boys, how many Earth Shatters will Reinforce whiff at the Finals?

>EU always has the best players in the west despite having way lower viewership/money compared to NA esports

>Seagull
His team is pretty shit desu

>Soe will never have my children
Also, fuck is the strean doing?
Sombra hacked it?

His team lost in the qualifiers

>ESL_Overwatch
wew thanks mates

Post more Soe. She's the only worthwhile thing from this e"""""sport"""""

Where's the $5000 for the hospital bed that you sleep in?

>Bastion finally discovered they can't write dialogue and so Bastian short wasn't bad

What an embarrassment you are. I feel ashamed on behalf of whoever raised you.

Tracer is only good against noobs

Prove me wrong

Overwatch movie confirmed?
>In an interview with Gameinformer, Overwatch creator and lead designer Jeff Kaplan stated that he would like to see a live action Overwatch movie in the future.
>"I definitely see the possibility of an Overwatch movie in the near future since Warcraft did so well in the box office right now the only problem is who would play the heroes and the upcoming heroes [laughs]"
>"I would definitely like to see Idris Elba play Lucio" he added

no way that's real

Did they also buff his testosterone levels? Hana has like a billion times bigger balls than Shinji.
>WAAAH WAAAH, IM A LITTLE BITCH
GET IN THE FUCKING MECH
>IS THIS EASY MODE?!?!?!? xDDDD
What a transition.

How many smug berries have you guys collected?

is roadhog's M2 being able to oneshot the majority of characters working as intended?

What you all listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=4LeSFBy2bZU

> be me
> big guy
> assume my body
> have a job
> have a gf
> muhlifefeelsgood.jpg

Assume yourself or do something for losing some weight, you stupid faggot!
If you're too weak to be fat, do some sport.

all you shitters with your """Sports""""""""" as if chess isn't called a sport as well.

Based America, land of the free

not a single one of these guys even looks like a proper white

fucking dark brown haired dark brown eyed american """"whites""""

Said the same thing 3 months ago

Can someone link me to this Seagull guy doing anything spectacularly that justifies everyone talking about him?

He is doing good but he about ALWAYS has a Mercy on his ass and is playing with decent friends. About everyone would do good in this scenario.

I hope Soe is at ever Overwatch event desu

How can NA be so terrible at every game? Reminder that this man is their only saving grace and he plays a dead game

just nerf peacemaker to 60 damage and buff flashbang to 30 from 25 so that tracer won't run free

reduce fan the hammer spread too

yeah it's pretty shitty

>mfw getting an ambulance is like fucking 10k in america

I hope you mean a projectile that follows the camera.

>return after a couple of months
>this general is now a bunch of stream boars for a game that's terrible for spectators

>Can someone link me to this Seagull guy doing anything spectacularly that justifies everyone talking about him?

No? Seagull isn't a good player.

Nah shes just bad genji because dragonblade is better than pulse bomb

>watching people play vidya

el oh el

He was a really good Pharah back in the Pharah meta but thats about it.

Aside from that he is just a meme streamer who has a big viewerbase because he capitalized on early success in the beta

roadhogs hook in it's current iteration is a melee attack with a hitbox that extends forwards as opposed to side to side like genji/reinhardt

if it didn't follow the camera roadhog would be infinitely much more balanced

Veeky Forums was made for esports go waifufag/dailyblog on /v/

literally picked on every KOTH map in ESL

>play 76 on comp
>an entire queued team starts screaming at me to play tracer since there is already a McCree
>gold medal eliminations and kill streak
>We would've done better had you not picked a non-meta class

>better show this garbage short again

I hope she'll end in a massive bukkake at the end of the competition.

I met Soe irl about 2 weeks ago, she was very nice but she reeked. She smelled like piss and stale cum I don't think she showers much

It only works at a very precise range.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIMlGbv9K9w

Can anyone tell me if Genji can still block Reinhardt's m1 after nerf or not? The patch infos aren't really clear on that.

teach me the proper roadhog combo pls. do i m2+melee or m1+melee when i hook?

I'm going to the store to get a Red Bull so I can play more Overwatch. Anyone in NA want to play some QP?

>inb4 sombra reveal

>not having insurance

what kind of idiot does this haha

>>We would've done better had you not picked a non-meta class

They're not wrong.

>watching football/baseball/soccer/olympics
el oh el

Can't stop, won't stop

he's not even the best player in his team.
gods and possibly even enigma play a better dps than him

No this goes a bit far. It's not hard to get "good" in Overwatch, the skill ceiling isn't very high.

I just don't think he is worth all the chitchat and people ignore too much he is always with friends and a pocket medic.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VSarp5pBg1

M1 melee hook melee m2

like 15% of americans