More like the Corolla eye Impreza kek

Meaneye, especially the GF8 Turbo 2000.
Evo IX
Impreza, easy choice.

Should be ferd vs subie

>not the OG

subaru 22b

I would love a GC8 but rust is killing them

I would prefer the Lancer over the Impreza if they offered a coupe version of the Evo. It's not like a coupe version of the normal Lancer didn't exist.
Pic related. guy took a Philippians market Mirage coupe (Lancer coupe), welded in the Evo floorpan, AWD conversion and 4G63T using a wrecked Evo 5 for parts.

People are doing similar conversions to US market Mirage's to get USDM Evo's pre-Evo 8, using the engines from DSM's to meet emissions.

Hahahaha...

Hehehehe

I'm biased

I've heard USDM EVOs are better on the road, while USDM STIs are better off road. Is this generally true?

Pretty much. Not hugely significant either.

bunp

No competition

>Meaneye
>Evo VI
>Impreza > Lancer

>tfw all of my picks are the most popular ones

bump

I had to vote stinkeye because biased, otherwised I'd definitely go for meaneye/gc8.

22b
evo vi tme

impretzal>lancer

Any answer other than GC8 is the wrong fucking answer.

Although, the 3rd gen hatchback is growing on me.

I grew up watching group A wrc. So of course evo6/22b.
And 22b>evo6 because McRae was always more exciting to watch than Mäkinen

pic related

best rear wing

I really want a lan evo 6 now. Idk if its because of initial d or because i feel like evo has always been the underdog in terms of popularity

That's what I was thinking too

underrated 2bh

>Evoeye Impreza

I lol'd.

I honestly love both cars and would gladly own one or the other, but if I could pick, it would be this hands down.

So lancers have gotten progressively worse?

*subarus

fuck i need sleep

but which one is more reliable?

thinking of buying a used one 2006-2012

eeny meany miney mo...

None of them.

mmmmmmmm that widebody

GC8 is besto

oopsie

>slammed subaru with shitty bonnet

Partial to the bugeye myself, I associate them with finally having general availability to the model in Murrica.

(OP)

>No Evo 6.5 (TME) on the poll

Really?

I've driven the VI RS, VI GSR, and (6.5) TME. The quicker steering ratio and improved suspension geometry on the TME makes it drive a lot better than the VI RS and GSR. The TME has less turbo lag too (different compressor and turbine wheels).

So
Much
This

For aspect other than a quick daily, Lancer>Impreza.
I absolutely love canary yellow on black Club Spec Imprezas though, even the later model orange on black ones are the duck's nuts.

Well, the Impreza WRC had nothing to do with the limited release 22B. Infact, the 22B came out after the Impreza WRC's debut year as the styling was so popular.

Which is why Evo6>>>>Impreza WRC. Mitsubishi managed to continue taking home driver's championships with their improved production based Group A Lancer verses the prototype WRC competition.

>meaneye
>VI
>impreza

I love ya niggas