CERU comeback edition

Veeky Forums discord:
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's calendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Yep
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis
-Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli on youtube
>If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBkSy3dnIY8
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1519125#p1519987
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1510630#p1510657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for hilary

Make UVXY great again

>Tfw you buy a stock and it goes down 3 cents.

JESUS CHRIST WHY?!? HOW?!? I LOOKED AT THE CHART AND EVERYTHING.

KITE MOON MISSION

rockets already firing, but throw on your flame-retardant suit and grab a hold of the boosters!

LET'S GO FLY A $KITE

youtube.com/watch?v=oBkSy3dnIY8

TO THE MOON BOYS - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO RIDE OPENING BELL

Lol KITE will be such easy money for anybody that buys at open and sells at close tomorrow

Literally free money

Holding short in SPU bought in at 8.18, any thoughts on this

$RGSE

>there is a wall at 3.50
what did he mean by this?

Swhc in the morning could be good

Why is KITE a good buy?

Up 10% in after hours trading

i don't know about a good buy... but this is why it's moving

>Kite Pharma (KITE) late Monday reported positive clinical data from a treatment with patients with aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma, with shares sharply higher.
>Kite Pharma announced positive topline results from an interim analysis of its leading candidate KTE-C19, in patients with chemorefractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Kite reported 47% had complete remission, with 76% showing some positive response. But many patients did suffer severe side effects, as expected.
>Kite Pharma shares were initially halted after hours, then jumped `10% to 60.45. Peers in the chimerica antigen receptor T-cell (CAR-T) field rose in sympathy.

He meant that there's heavy resistance. I expect a PR Thursday or Friday that will pop this past $5.

I agree

pic related see the blue line?

This is why I never touched it, insider user tell us how far it will go faggot so I can cop

anyone still holding ARRY?

will probably keep running tomorrow right??

What program or website is that?

tradingview.com

pretty great charts but not great for live data since its 15min delayed

Probably not get out in the morning if you can.

After these debates gold is goin up

I hope so as well

I just learned you can link Robbinhood with Stocktwats.

That's pretty coo.

Also wtf is going on with RNN?

What are the benefits of linking?

So I'm thinking I'll buy a bunch of JNUG, elections gonna make that shit go sky high or am I retarded

Or TVIX?

some are live and some delayed right???

i'm ready.

yeah i mean i think if you are looking at BTCUSD its live or any currency for that matter

but if youre looking at stocks during market hours its definitely 15min delayed

see top right corner of pic

well yeah i guess you can call this 'realtime' since the market isnt moving...

believe me during market hours sometimes that will say '15 minute delay'

it begins

that pic was taken friday during trading hours. i think some stocks say "delayed" up there and some are "realtime". gotta be careful.

better grab some pepto

What's on the top meme watch list? NVAX? Is MGT kill?

None are delayed. It's realtime BATS data. Sign up for a free trial and you get realtime market data from most exchanges besides BATS.

You should've sold today. You might get lucky. Get out premarket if you can. I would not hold it.

Back off of TGD until it starts moving. This company actually has a lot going for it but the movement just isn't there. It's been sideways for months, even after their ER.

You can post about verified trades you made, so people see what you bought, when. So there'd be an attached image to your post, "bought TGD at market for 0.50". Doesn't say how many shares though so you just use it to show off how good of an entry/exit you made.

Seriously, would you fuck off? It is not delayed, and so I will not sit here and let you shit talk this innovative platform, Tyrone. Fuck off. You have clearly never used this website during trading hours.

Heavy resistance? Is everyone on this board retarded? He means there's a fat ass order to sell a shitload of shares at 3.50, it just means a lot of shares will have to get bought before it can move to a price above $3.50. The line he was pointing to was part of an Ichimoku cloud, it has nothing to do with a huge order to sell a lot of shares for a price.

> well yeah i guess you can call this 'realtime' since the market isnt moving...
You'd better be 14 years old. There's no other excuse for you to be this retarded.

V.APH, has been up since may

Canadian Marijuana stock that's been skyrocketing since may, it went up 12 cents today, with the strong American dollar, why not board the shuttle?, it's been up all summer and will skyrocket come spring when Le Weed Man legalizes marijuana.

>watching debate
>economy segment
>no mention of bio tech

Phew

Hookers and blow tomorrow!!!

Anyone else see the trailer for the bio about MGT meme man? No wonder mgt crashed

SERIOUSLY HOPE NOBODY IS HOLDING UVXY TOMORROW

LOOK AT THE FUTURES MARKET RIGHT NOW

I like tradingview very much
please calm down

I have never signed up for the free trial so I guess there is the issue

>Cyber Security

$FEYE is going to Andromeda ... right?!

Gun manufacturers stock up in the morning?

CLINTON SPOKE ABOUT BANNING GUNS TONIGHT

SMITH AND WESSON AT MONTHLY LOW

REV UP THOSE MEME ACCOUNTS LETS MAKE MONEY BOYS

>it has nothing to do with a sell order
>It has to do with a sell order
Just kill yourself.

I'll wait for the dip m8

is it RIP?

Portfolio is half NVAX half RGSE

Ill let you all know how if there's life on Mars.

its at a monthly low

what more of a dip do you want

you're fine.

sell at the bell if you're skittish

Can someone give me DD on Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC)?

They moved 25% today in stock price, they have some kind of announcement on friday, and they got decent financials.

Would i be retarded to go all in?

Army just told them their shit is Wack also so it'll dip way further

My man finally a nice tip on a stock that isn't a dud, will cop at open

Should I wait for thr morning?

I'm pretty confident in the company, nothing seems wrong from what I've researched and people are saying that the stock price and go up exponentially, I still want some more info from my niggas on here tho.

>RGSE
You're welcome my dude.

>Preliminary results from two ongoing Phase 1b studies of tucatinib in combination showed promising systemic activity, a favorable safety profile and encouraging activity against brain metastase
Looks like solid results coming in. Idk if I buy now or double down in the morning?

I actually haven't made much on it yet. I'm the user who didn't buy this morning because I'm a pussy and then bought in at 2.64.

But with the Oct. 1st deadline I don't see how they would possibly allow their price not to make it to $5.

I disagree, banning guns affects the public, not what the military uses.

The stock will rise 10%-15% tomorrow if Hillary is hailed as the winner of the debate.

It's your money go ahead and loose it idc

I'm personally gonna ride RGSE for a little while longer till it hits about 3.4ish, get off that rocket and buy CASC

The decision was for handguns, the army wasn't looking at the type of firearm Hillary wants to ban.

swhc won't go up unless the media picks up on her remark. so dont hold your breathe

RGSE and ARRY were both on the top 3 gainers today. I repeat, Veeky Forums successfully skilled 2 of the top 3 gainers today. The fuck?

>SEATTLE, Sept. 20, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cascadian Therapeutics (CASC), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that Julie Eastland, Chief Financial Officer, will present a corporate overview at the Ladenburg Thalmann 2016 Healthcare Conference. The presentation will take place at 8:30am EDT on Tuesday, September 27, 2016 in New York City.

>Veeky Forums successfully chased 2 of the top 3 gainers today.
ftfy

Everyone I know is angrily posting on Facebook about it

This. The only stock mentioned with time to buy low and rocket was MGT

Fuck I don't know why I thought the Ladenburg conference was on friday thanks for the heads up.

Damn shoulda bought in today but I can complain about the RGSE gains anyhow. Gonna load up on CASC in the morn and ride the gain train into the night.

nope. RGSE was legit here. one user found it and was talking about it last week. i gave him a hard time while i was doing my own DD on friday...
finally found enough to convince me to buy on friday at a pps of 2.01.
right before the rocket left the launchpad.

RGSE was Veeky Forums legit.

arry has been shilled here for a long time. i've just never looked into it because the shills don't provide any real data and i'm afraid of bio.

does Veeky Forums archive? if so, look back at friday's thread(s). you'll see a lone user fighting for RGSE. i (and other anons) were giving him shit all day for it.

RGSE and ARRY were both on the top 3 gainers today. I repeat, Veeky Forums successfully *chased 2 of the top 3 gainers today. Although we did pick RGSE. I was one of the anons who first shilled RGSE after the "I'm only gonna say this once...RGSE" comment.

i thought chasing was done after the rocket left...

Face it, someone here called it:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1519125#p1519987

And someone warned everyone about $MSTX:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1510630#p1510657

So there is some good advice here.

pretty sure it's the user who wrote his own program to look for stocks ready to launch. he's been pretty spot on for a long time now. refuses to trip and i'm glad he doesn't. most of the time his tips don't leave much room for scrutiny - or even time to buy, but there was plenty of time on friday. he gave the first head's up at 10:41, we talked about it all day and it closed at $2/share.

that was a very, very nice call. here's hoping for more.

You can watch shills shill your fav stock in real time.

I think you can place orders through the stock twat app. Isn't stock twits less of a delay than Robbinhood?

Veeky Forums has brought hope back to the kingdom and all the pepes around. :) thanks for the first real gains today bros

Alright faggots, what should I chase in the morning? MEME ME

URRE
OWN
TAIL

Nope.

Took my gains and ran

No chaser here, but if you're willing to hold and be patient Widepoint ($WYY) shows promise long term

And by long I mean LONG. Like several months.

Keep an eye out for something to crash during pre-market, buy at open, then sell the bounce.

I need to do some smart trades first in order to increase my balance in RH, then I can make a meaningful investment and leverage that into a long-term hold for exponential growth. Anyways, why do you think $WYY is a good long-term option?

Will probably do this

I think I might do the same.

Already priced in.

It's going to drop like a brick during the conference just like SKLN and MSTX did.

There will always be people around chasing the big gainers but it was talked about days before it took off and I saw potential in it. I just wasn't the user to find it.

Who is the semen demon? And why is she drinking cum so nonchalantly?

Whoever first found RGSE thank you for the gains, how did you find it anyway?

Elle Fanning, my future trophy wife after I become a multimillionaire baller from Robinhood..shes drinking milk you sick freak

>tfw Veeky Forums beat the market AGAIN

We should really start opening up our own seminars by now.

Hope no one is still holding MGT.

Looks like they are being sued by every Jew law firm in the galaxy

Honestly best time to buy a fuckton of MGT is now or if it could goes a little lower soon. I think the company is good and wont die and will bounce back eventually

I have an American passport and a friend has an American tourist visa for five years however we are in Canada can we use a vpn to use Robinhood any recommendations?
Nowadays I am using AvAtrade it is worth moving most of my assets to Robinhood,
shall I just start with a basicamount?
If you are thinking in more than two months yeah yeah stay there otherwise L E A V E

sHE IS BEAUTIFUL NAME?

Elle Fanning. Shes mine once I become rich though

What does Veeky Forums think of $SHIP?

Buy RGSE on open or wait the first half hour?

That's me, family. I try to give everyone adequate heads up if at all possible.