Is there anyone more annoying than this faggot?

is there anyone more annoying than this faggot?

>owns company with couple ten million dollar revenue
>gets lucky by awful deal from yahoo before dotcom crash
>shit company becomes posterchild for bad deals
>faggot hasn't "built" anything, he made a meme company and accepted a stupidly retarded offer

This faggot has to give his 2 cents in fucking everything. Why does this faggot think his opinion is valid and he's some god tier businessman when he hasn't earned shit? And he's so pretentious and disrespect able on Shark Tank as if he's some fucking Warren Buffett.

such a pretentious cunt with zero skillsets

cuz
he started a PROFITABLE tech business that did literally ANYTHING. and yet have u 2 .

That's actually very similar to O'Leary.

He built a software company that would simply buy and repackage software from other developers into bundles, and then during the Dotcom frenzy, Mattel, desperate to boost earnings, bought it for a retarded high price and it tank and nearly took Mattel down with it in the following months since it was cash-flow negative.

Both of them are more entertainers than they are business people.

As soon as O'Leary moved to Shark Tank, he dropped out of the Canadian media spot light instantly. And he dissolved his hedge fund a few years ago because he could never deliver the returns promised.

>tfw you will never capitalize on the dot com bubble

Just end me

>hey everyone look at me I am sitting like a faggot because I am rich!

I know, both got lucky with the dotcom bubble and their meme companies are considered worst deals in history.

I think anyone would rather take business advice from CEOs with million dollar company revenue, not these 2 fucking clowns famewhoring from shitty deals.

Can't wait until this faggot gets audited by trump

I made the mistake of reading one of O'Leary's books called Men, Women, and Money or something. It was probably the worst thing I ever read. I lost sleep on how this retard made millions and I'll never make 1 million in my lifetime.

>Build company in sector rapidly becoming saturated during boom
>Get lucky on timing and sell before a crash
>Proceed to use your earnings to buy more money thanks to a system designed to keep the rich, well, rich

He's pretty typical of the upper end of the corporate class.

>Why does this faggot think his opinion is valid and he's some god tier businessman when he hasn't earned shit?

Kind of hypocritical to say, don't you think?

Am I going on television giving incite about others' companies? Or going political and sharing my opinion about Donald Trump to the world?

Neither of those things are required to be a hypocrite, kiddo.

Well then you're retarded buddy, sorry to tell you.

By advice I clearly meant his advice.
And his advice = politics and he obviously knows jack shit about.

And business = I can't give my opinion about either, yes, but I can say he's a complete retard who shouldnt either

get the fuck out shark tank scrub

Not sure what the point of your post is, you're still a retarded hypocrite. You're also much, much less qualified to speak on the subject than Mark.

Also, very fitting ID
>EstsLPot

Pot, meet kettle.

>you are not qualified to speak on whether or not someone is smart stupid idiot!
>you need to be worth at least a billion to critique him!!!
>ur id has "pot" in it hahaha XD xD XD

yeah you have autism bud we get it

I know two people who have met him. One is poor and one is rich.

The rich friend met mark at an event for the new release of a car. Mark was extremely awkward and didn't fit in, was very loud compared to everyone else (I'll ask specifics the next time I talk to this person).

The poor friend met him at SXSW (not this year's one where he presented, I think last year or the one before). he was completely alone, drinking, and only interacted with people in the form of walking in the middle of a large group, getting his phone and basically yelling "YO GET THE VAN" -- a rented van pulled up and he got in.
He's the only billionaire I can think of who most likely has posted on Veeky Forums before.

I don't follow your greentext tangent, but there's nothing in there that disqualifies you from the retarded hypocrite olympics, kiddo.

And yet you're still poor Veeky Forums

Too bad youre so unlucky

Too young to get in on the dotcom boom and we're all to poor and dumb to get in on the tech sector now.

Not with that attitude, sub.

>tfw

ITT: a bunch of faggots that ignore the fact that Mark calls himself INCREDIBLY LUCKY in every situation where he describes his success. He's not delusional.

>"YO GET THE VAN"

>is there anyone more annoying than this faggot?
hard for me to find desu.

Yes, but O'leary is not a fucking Hillary shill. And he is based

>Mark was extremely awkward and didn't fit in, was very loud compared to everyone else
Is Mark Cuban me from the future?

YEAH BUT HE IS A BULLY!

True, I mean, how many millionaires/billionaires made it big just wagecucking away? They got big abusing some bubble, market, or crash. Pretty fucking retarded if you don't take the opportunity to get rich off of IT at that time. He had a window to make himself wealthy and he took it, and if he didn't he would be some middle-class nobody who doesn't own an NBA team. He had the balls to do it, no reason to be mad over that.

Agree with all you said, I'm just saying that there are many posts in here that say he's overly-arrogant about the way he made his money. He's not.

For reference:
just to name a few...

>faggot hasn't "built" anything
Obama plz leave

But he owns an NBA basketball team

gtfo ashton!

No he really isn't arrogant, some of the Veeky Forumstards in here are watching too much shark tank and have a hard time understanding the difference between getting paid for be an asshole investor and being his real self.