I am sick and goddamn tired of getting flat fucking tires

I am sick and goddamn tired of getting flat fucking tires.
This is my third flat in 2 months.
Legitimately mad.

Having sidewalks the size of rubber bands

I seriously hope you don't do this. They're expensive and can't handle pot holes.

This car must just be attracted to things that destroys tires.
The original owner curbed every fucking wheel multiple times

Wut

Those are far from thin tires. I have around the same size on my Audi in Miami and the worst potholes have done is scrape my wheel.

Teach me Sensei. How do I keep from getting flats every fucking month

Btw they're 235/40/18.
How the fuck is that thin?

Might have to do with the fact my car is a 2011 and I'm a careful driver.

I treat my car like a baby and it still happens.
Maybe the tires were just shit.

>not having a road hazard warranty for your tires
seriously it's 100% worth it

>low profile tires
>complains about flats

How is this low profile? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

We don't drive little faggotmobiles and have real wheels.

>40 series
>not thin
pick one

How is a twin turbo A6 a faggotmobile?

Here's the hole btw.

It's not. You're a dicknigger.
You probably drive a fucking truck

Yep.

nice plastics

You should have seen the shit I had to do just to change a valve cover gasket.
Fucking Krauts

is there an engine under there somewhere?

Forgot this

Sounds like an excuse for your shitbox

40 ratio isn't thin. My car comes with 35 stock. I haven't had any issues so far though.

>ratio

>This is my third flat in 2 months.
>Legitimately mad.
It can be the workers at a construction project too. I drove past a construction site with my new car and picked up two flats in the first three weeks of ownership. Both flats were patched free of charge at Les Schwab. The 2nd flat was from a construction staple so the Les Schwab store advised me to not drive near any construction sites since my two flats were probably from workers shooting their construction guns into the roadway.

Both flats were in my rears and I had thought it was pranksters. The store corrected my incorrect thought. Flats are more often in rear tires instead of the fronts because the front tire kicks up the nail so it is bouncing around and no longer perfectly flat on the ground. The rear tire then hits it while it is in the air and thus the point goes into the tire and now the tire picks it up. Because my 2nd flat was a construction staple, the store knew it was a construction site as consumers don't use such staples as they are shot from guns.

I did as the Les Schwab store advised and no more flats. That construction site was probably full of workers enjoying causing flat tires. They must be hiring angry males fresh out of jail or people angry at society.

You scrape the curb while parking

In metric tiring sizing, the second number is the aspect ratio.

As opposed to glorious standard tires, which the second number is the width.

255 50 16 is a metric tire size.
225 mm wide, 50% of the width is the wall height, and 16 in the wheel size in inches.

A 265 30 and a 235 30 will have different side wall heights.

31 10.50 15 is an American tire size.
31 inch diameter, 10.5 inch width, and 15 in wheels.

Metric once again fails at being simple and useful.

Move to a better neighborhood.
Don't be a twat.
That looks like somebody stabbed your tire m8

>not getting road hazard
It's like you want to pay for flat repairs, or full price for a new tire when the inevitable flat is also inevitably not patchable. Seriously it's $40 at walmart for road hazard on a set of four, unless you cheap out on shitty Douglas """""tires""""" it pays for itself.

I work there, just two weeks ago we had a customer that had bought 4 new tires the week before, she got a screw in her sidewall on one. Had she bought road hazard, she could have had a new tire for free, but she didn't so she had to buy another $110 tire just one week after buying the other 4.

>american measurements
>simple or useful

>Implying you have even a basic understanding of how humans think
Metric is inhuman. You've just been brainwashed into believing it's superior.
Take a look at every standard measurement vs every metric measurement.
From a human perspective the imperial one is always superior.
Metric isn't built around humans, it's built around arbitrary standards.
The most useful bits of metric are only surface deep for "scientific" on the fly calculations.

>Take a look at every standard measurement vs every metric measurement.
>From a human perspective the imperial one is always superior.
>Metric isn't built around humans, it's built around arbitrary standards.

This is the most autistic thing I've read in all of my days.

>americans

>base 10 is inhuman

Take a look around ya fag.
The world was built on base 12.
You already know how to think in base 12.
Base 12 is far superior and useable.
Who in their right fucking mind relates numbers to their fingers?

>A
>FUCKING
>MERICANS

>anything under 50
>not pancaked

Nah, just easter island

kek you know that every mesure of the imperial system is define by the metrics system since it's based on scientific mesure

Why do Europeans think imperial is hard?
Are they bad at simple fractions or something..
is dividing by 10 somehow easier than 12 for the feeble minds of europeons?

The only reason imperial makes "less sense" now is because of the yard and pound agreement. Which standardized it to the gram and meter rather than the other way around.

It's like europoors don't have the critical thinking to realize a gram is abstract.
if the metric units gram and meter were instead based off the pound and yard your system wouldn't make any sense.

imperial isn't that great
but metric isn't that great. you guys see that it's all based on 10 and think that's some amazing accomplishment.

i guess it's probably base 10 because people write in base 10, but that's just because of human biology.
base 16 would be superior and other turbonerds have probably figured out even better bases.

no one is saying imperial is hard, its just dumb

do you tie your shoes with one hand? obviously not, because its harderto do for no reason whatsoever

it's not harder unless you're bad at multiplication.

anything with less or higher density than water doesn't convert to liters, so really it just comes down to 10 vs factors of 12.

whens the last time you converted 0.2km to centimeters.

how many chains in a furlong?

>is dividing by 10 somehow easier than 12
Yes, it is. You simply move the period.

yes it os harder

mutiplying by 10 os easier, stop being obtuse

When was the last time you converted 3.2 miles to inches?

for calculation it's way easier to use
but in everyday life it doesn't really matters to be honest

>0.2 km to cm
last time I scaled a map, like some weeks ago

never. why would I? I already know how long 3.2 miles is.

ask the average eurotard how many mm are in .36 km .. you still have to think about it.
ease of conversion makes no difference, since it's a scenario you'll never encounter anyway.

it only matters in small units, and for imperial and metric those are both easy.

>engineers create an easier system for calculations
>its actually easier to use

who would have thought right?

>never
thats because you are a neet that has never done anything but shitpost onthe internet

a map can be any arbitrary scale.. a km could be 5cm on a map and it would be just as useful. are you dumb?

360000. The difference is that unlike with miles and yards and inches I could do this calculation in my head in three seconds.

you are a retard

maps come with scales so that you van calculate the distante with a simple ruler

stop watching tranny pork and to outside, you will see how its useful to know how close the nearest village is just by using a ruler

If they weren't low profile there'd be more than a inch of sidewall

itt eurocucks dont realize we learn metric in school and use both systems.

canadian here

we use both but metric is less retarded for most things

>tranny pork

>maps come with scales so that you van calculate the distante with a simple ruler
yes.. and it can be any arbitrary scale. it's not related to conversion at all you fucking halfwit.
I can make a map and have 5km be one inch.. and it's just as useful as any other map.

>european brain power
no wonder they had to invent the metric system for you people.

thats fucking stupid

do you also learn how to wipe your ass with both hands?

why is it stupid?

well every user of the imperial system didn't thought

>any arbitrary scale
what a fucking shit-tier map then

>it's not related to conversion at all
except it is you inbreed retard

>I can make a map and have 5km be one inch
and it would be fucking shit

>it's just as useful as any other map.
except its not

>ameridumb logic or rather lack of
no wonder the apollo missions had to be translated to imperial after being programmed in metric

if you have a map where 100km equals 1cm, you can easily calculate how far something is by just moving some zeros
sure, using miles and feet isn't any harder than a simple operation, but its fucking stupid to use such a retarded measurement system

because there is no reason to do it?

yes, imperial uses don't think, that is correct

No, it isn't.
Maps have nothing to do with conversion, you pea brain.

they absolute do

>want to know how fair is this village
>its 3.75 cm from here
>just move some zeros
>its 37.5km

again, you can the same with miles and feet, but its more of a hassle

let me ask you again, do you tie your shoes with just one hand?

>move a few zeros
in the opposite direction of conversion and not even the same amount of zeros. are you daft?

if I made it 1in to 100km it would be exactly the fucking same equation you absolute idiot.

And, how many inches are there in 100 kilometers?

1in to 100km

3.75 inches is 37.5km

do you see how stupid you are now?

you really are the worst tripfag on this board.

buddy you argue with a tripfag what do you expect
imperial system is inferior to metric system for complicated calculation wich is where it really matters

>in the opposite direction of conversion

wat, stop being stupid, you can convert from cm to km and from km to cm just by moving some the decimal point or adding zeros, you god damned retard

>and not even the same amount of zeros
how is it not
if you have a map, in which a mm equals a km, and you measure the distance from point a to point b and its 3.75cm all you need to do change cm to mm by moving the decimal point and multiply

if instead you have a map which scale is 1cm = 1hm you just convert hm to km by moving a decimal point and multiply

>1in to 100km
you are still using base ten, dumb faggot, which is the whole basis of metric

if you have a map where 1 mile equals 3/4 of an inch and the distance from point A to point B is 7 and 3/8s of an inch you now have to do a cross multiplication, something you avoid with metric

god fucking damned, you sure are retarded

again, do you tie your shoes with just one hand?
why not, are you too stupid to do such thing?

let me guess, you also walk with both feet instead of jumping with just one

you are still using base ten you dumb, inbreed, breach baby peabrain

base ten is the whole basis of metric

use inches and miles now, let me now if its just as easy

>americans are actually defending their inferior measurement system

>you can convert from cm to km and from km to cm just by moving some the decimal point
On a map the scale is arbitrary and thus it matters not which measurement you use it will always be moving the zero if the scale is a factor of 10, which all maps are regardless of system because we count in base 10.

I can make up my own system where 100d is equal to 5c and it's just as easy because it's an EQUATION.

Fuckwit.

imperial system isn't base 12 you mongoloid, it's base 10. That's why 12 = 12 and not 10 = 12.

i don't think you understand the point

measurement units have absolute evrything to do with how a map works, because if the map says 1 inch equals 100 yards and your measurement unit is in feet, you have to perform a conversion using a cross multiplication

It's stupid that you are trying to move the goalposts, forgetting the differences in the measurement instruments

if i have a ruler in cm and the map is in km and metres i can easily use the same ruler without even bothering doing a conversion, because the intervals between each unit in the ruler are the same

4got my trip :v)

>how many mm are in .36 km
>how many 10^-3m are in 0.36*10^3m
>this is too hard for Amerilards

You literally take 10^3/10^-3 which is just 3+3. Then you have 0.36*10^6 which is 3.6*10^5, which is 360 000.

If you can't do this in your head under 5 seconds, it's no wonder American cars are such a joke.

What kind of shitty Chinese tires are you running OP?

Step it up to some good XLs or run flats with a flat warranty.

>use imperial system
>stay forever brit-cucked

You could have just kept the tea then.

>genetically superior euro masterrace: let's actually sit down for a moment and come up with a system that is intuitive and easy to use based on scientific principles.

>fatshit retard americlapper: MY FOOT IS 1 FOOT LONG! I MEASURE WITH FOOT AND HAND! OOOGABOOOGGA THAT WAS HARD GIVE BURGER!

Americans are quite literally stuck in the "monkey using tools" tier of evolution

Move out of your third world shithole

>10^3/10^-3 which is just 3+3
>dumbfuck yuropoor trying to tell people every yuropoor can do that kind of calculation in his head
>implying you didn't use a calculator

Fuck off faggot, of course it's easy to get that it's 3+3 from that when you got Wolfram in another tab.

Wallsize doesn't matter, if you fuck up the sidewall on any size of tyre, you're gonna have a bad time.

Well the French came up with metric, so I wouldn't be calling that brown nation "generically superior"
Enjoy being cucked by France for the rest of your life.

>american
>calling anyone a brown nation

literally had a black president for 12 years KEK