Not being a billionaire in London

>not being a billionaire in London
>not popping into town for afternoon tea and scones
>not taking a motorcade of mansory rolls Royces on your trip
Why even live?

I'm not that wealthy, but, I'm fairly wealthy - and I'm miserable.

For one that's in front of Christies, not just a normal day in town you pleb. Second, I see regular millionaires daily drive mansory RRs in Florida so it's not exactly the pinnacle of success.

Being a billionaire in London would be almost as fun as making $60k a year in the US

>I see regular millionaires daily drive mansory RRs in Florida
kek yeah, it's always old jews driving themselves too. pathetic. that's a car where you absolutely need to be sitting in the back or else you just look like a retard.

>lowered phantom
>phantom with low profile tires

why do they do this. just buy a fucking bentley

Americans will never understand culture

>bosphorus kebabs

Darn, guess I'll have to stick with having the freedom to have fun to mask the pain

Europeans will never understand what its like to make an average salary and still be able to afford more than a 700sqft room

The Jew thing is usually right but to be honest it's usually trust fund kids and "entrepreneurs"

This seems like the sort of thing oil money ragheads do.

Go shoot up a school, that might help

Op I'm not jealous of the person that owns the cars in your picture. I'd be more giddy if it were a line up of s2000s. That would get my attention.

But that's just me.

>all these salty poorfags ITT
We get it, you're poor. Do you really need to take out your anger out on rich people and insult them due to jealously?

>americans
>tripcunts
>american tripcunts

gg

correct.

oil niggers like to spend the summers in the UK. where the weather isn't so fucking awful. there is alcohol, women, etc.

They drive expensive cars around like assholes. If they get in trouble, they just fly their private plane away

>billionaire in London
>not moving out of that shithole

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Are you actually retarded or something?

>Wanting to live in England for any reason

The only freedom you have is the freedom to have your asshole torn asunder by the gubmints girth with or without spit

As a Canadian why would it be bad to live in London it seems like a nice city. Expensive as hell but nice

Who is angry besides you and this guy
?
I don't see any other angry posts nor any targeted at rich people. Projecting perhaps?

I'm Canadian too: I'm happy with the affordable gas and insurance, wide-open spaces, right to own guns and not be arrested for saying something mean on the Internet, mostly white people, etc.

>not being a billionaire and funding illegal street racer crews around the world for the sole purpose of watching them compete with each other for your entertainment
>you will never host your own version of the Cannonball Run, from Mexico to Canada and have the Japs in an illegally imported R34 GT-R racing the Yuropoos in a Twingo with a Lambo engine
I should just kill myself tbqh

Yeah, I've seen some of that too. It just looks so stupid when they drive themselves around in those.

looks like he dragged everyone out with him

also im imagining that all those cars werent picked by the people who get to drive them

this is literally a giant kidult running around in a perpetual playtime with no one anywhere to tell them no

Sorry but I'm not jealous of the rich kids of Instagram. It seems most are gay or stupid. They just have a lot of money and even still they have to fabricate a grand lifestyle with fake friends that appear randomly (probably got a request on social media to come for a boat party) and then leave to never be seen again.

So yes they spend lots of money but with no true friends and no brains and not giving back or helping people I could give less fucks over how rich they are. Their lives are boring too. They're just bored amongst some nicer drywall and wood and tile and nicer leather in their car.

I'd rather have an s2000, good friends and family, food and not be a vain narcissistic dummy that relies on money being my best feature.

Uhh and it's even worse if they're living off of mommy and daddy's riches. Just wait until they grow up and have to get a real job and adjust to a normal salary.

Definition of assmad jealous poorfag right here

typical poorfag butthurt by rich people

>he's this poor
>"let's just go in chad's rolls royce"

To be honest I could never grasp or wrap my head around why someone would pay upwards of 15-19k for a 16 year old Honda.

Holy fuck though s2000 fanboys are a literal cancer.

Lol how am I butthurr when I'm completely content with who I am as a person.

Holy fucking jealous poorfag

S2000 is a shit car anyway, my hairdresser drives one

If you were content you wouldn't try to justify your existence in comparison to those better off than you

That's the trust fund kid who married Ecelstone's daughter. I'd rather be me than being so insecure I have a motorcade and security following me.

Are S2000s the next Miata?

>tfw no Jaguar F Type
there is literally no roadster more perfect than this

I wouldn't mind being a rich neet with a fuckhuge inheritance on the horizon. I could do all the stupid shit I do now but without responsibilities like working and study.

That's a lie. Who can say id enjoy a lambo on a track more than an s2000? There's this fictitious beliefs that a expensive car is more fun than a non expensive car and that the non expensive one is worth no fun at all.

I believe an s2000 would be more interesting and rewarding to drive over a lambo around a track. Sorry, I'm a real car enthusiast while you guys just lust after expensive things and then think you're cool for being a suck up to companies that tend to the rich.

>another butthurt poorfag appears

No not nearly as agile

whats the point of a high performance car in congested places like london? I've watched some moto vloggers in london and 90% of the video is them weaving through bumper to bumper traffic for kilometers, passing a lot of high end mercedes models, exotics, etc.

>Who can say they would enjoy an Italian mid engine v12 more than an anemic japanese 4 banger that makes no horse power until you reach red line

Anyone not missing a brain stem.

Holy fuck the level of delusion is out of this world

> I'm a real enthusiast
No you aren't, you're a try hard loser

indian owned

absolutely haram

true car enthusiast
>Inline 4 cyclinder Japanese vtec
>German v10 or a Italian V12
Don't make me laugh mate

Lmao why are all my fellow poorfags so ass blasted. Just fucking be content with what you've got. No need to shit on those with more. At the end of the day, I've got most things anyone can want. A car, a loving family, great friends, and amazing food. Would I love to have a bigger place, better car, or more spending money, sure of course, but just because I don't doesn't mean to make myself feel better I bash on those who are better off than me. Granted that rich boys who just blow their parents money and act all awesome cause of it are annoying as hell, but that's not everyone. Just ignore em and move on. There's more to life than just material items.

Sure thing, James, you're a regular g.

To show off in Knightsbridge, if you drive for like 10 mins you can find a motorway or country back road to open her up, it's not tiny streets everywhere only in the centre of London

I just want a big house and an S-Class in my garage.

oh alright. I was thinking what kind of hell it would be to live there but that makes sense

I wish I was rich, but I'm not gonna get a Rolls Royce or Lambo if I was.

I'd probably get a V8 Zagato or Chimaera though.

Why? Do you know how much work it takes to get a house like that? The constant shit you have to take and the amount of hours you have to put in. Screw that.

But you just want to be rich without having to work for it. How pathetic. I accept being middle class right now with the opportunity to become upper middle class soon. I'll enjoy my s2000 more than a lambo thats for sure. I imagine a lambo would get boring after a while.

And besides no amount of money could take me away from my girlfriend. I've loved her for ages and nothing will separate us. And you could offer me a billion dollars for my dog and I wouldn't take it. I'm not that kind of person. Loyalty means more to me than any amount of money.

still a godess

>not understanding you have to work hard to get big results
Some people are different, there's no shame in it, life is personal

>ive never driven a lamborghini but I know ill enjoy my s2000 more

I will never understand people who think like this just admit its something you will never attain in your life no matter how hard you work and for that reason is why you have no interest in it you fucking cuckold

It is hell to drive in the city, most of the streets were made for a horse and cart and they can't widen the roads because of the historical buildings, a lot of country roads are quite narrow for the same reason but are really good for driving

Nope. A lambo is just another car that is no better than an s2000 in terms of fun.

I would have just as good a time in an s2000 at a track day than if I were in a lambo. Stop thinking that just because a car is more expensive it means that it's more fun. Look at gran turismo. I had a better time driving a z4 m than any expensive super car. They were boring and predictable.

I'm an American who worked out of London and Surrey for 5 years. I would never willingly move back.

I'll take my flyover state, cheap living, guns, and land. If I moved back to the UK it would have to be an affluent countryside area.

>if its true in a video game it must ring true in real life as well!
A Toyota Tercel is more akin to an s2000 in terms of fun.

You'be never driven one, an s2000 is a normal car, a super car is a supercar because it goes super fucking fast and handles super well, there's a reason it costs so much because of everything that into it, they're the pinnacle of driving if this wasn't true then they wouldn't exist, it's like saying masterbating feels better than sex while you're a virgin

Shut up you know nothing

He hasn't, you haven't, but I have. They are both street cars thus not that exciting. It's fun to drive around and be seen in exotics to a degree, but other than feeling special most aren't that fun to drive on the street as far as actual driving sensation goes. Either the traction control is super invasive or you turn it off and are in constant fear of lift off oversteer and destroying an expensive car.

> I've driven the cheap ferraris at my place of employment around at 20mph

Gitgud at drive

You haven't driven one then, they feel nothing like that, they haven't since 1990, modern super cars are stupidly fast and easy to drive, the whole being not practical for the street is a myth, your Honda Civic on coilovers is harsher on the road

You have? Why only the cheap Ferraris and how do you do a road test or bed brakes without going over 20mph? Sounds like you might be making up stories user.

And a car with more than 4 cylinders

>Americans will never understand a thing they mastered

aight senpai cool it

I beg to differ. The Jaguar is pigfat disgusting, would rather buy a Caterham or a Lotus.

>Definition of a sycophantic cuck.

>this is literally a giant kidult running around in a perpetual playtime with no one anywhere to tell them no
>implying this isn't any guy's dream

>I accept being middle class right now with the opportunity to become upper middle class soon
class isn't just about money. if you won the lottery you don't just become upper class overnight.

>affluent countryside area
>Surrey

Bingo.

>he belives this

lel

i want to see an american making 60k drive a different supercar everyday

That would be cool af. If I were an billionaire, the first thing I'd do is buy a Short Sunderland, hire a pilot and fly around the Pacific and SEA.
Or just chase the sun. Fuck that would be the life.

but indians are bro-tier

their main hobby is to kick muslim ass

Eh. Indians in India are shit, Indians when not living in India are great.

North India is especially shit

North of India also has a bigger muslim population compared to South India

they just need to solve their designated shitting streets problem

>Americans divide their social classes solely by income
>and absolutely nothing else

It's full of sand niggers and curry niggers. Even their mayor is a muslim. Fucking horrid.

thats every western nation..

Nope. Plenty of newly rich people here where it's painfully obvious that mentally they're still utter lower class, and plenty of nobility on a middle class budget but having their act straight.

>thread about any european country
>this tripcuck is already triggered

nice

>median wealth in the US lower than here
>with higher debt

oi, why aren't you fasting?

>lambo engine
you mean audi?

If I was a billionaire one of the last places on earth I'd want to live is London. That city is a SHITHOLE

>nobility
HELLO! EARTH TO YUROP! IT'S NOT THE 17TH CENTURY ANYMORE!

per capita income is higher in the US than all of europe. wealth/debt is a meaningless metric.

sure bro, keep telling yourself that.

>per capita income

per capita income is a flawed measurement

It is calculated by dividing the area's total income by its total population, and that is obviously not true

yeah.. that's what per capita means..

>and that is obviously not true
care to elaborate?

>care to elaborate?
idk user, maybe because a normal guy will never ever be able to make as much money as the super rich?

Mean income or wealth is a meaningless measure because it's disproportionally tilted upwards by the super rich. Median income or wealth tells a much more accurate story about the majority of people.

I hope this is a euro trying to make Americans look stupid

b-but rich people are creating j-jobs.

the super rich are less than 1% of the population. they have hardly any effect at all on per capita income.
that's the point of it.