/owg/ overwatch general

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Meaningless Stats and Leaderboards for shitters (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

mods are fags

First for not Hana Song

what the fuck happened to the other thread?

lmao

Then why did they delete the other thread?

Why did the other get deleted?
And PSN fag, answer.
Mic?

Welcome to the new age of /owg/

Reminder Veeky Forums was LITERALLY founded to contain esports spamming generals

Other thread got reaped.

nth for Crusaderhardt

top kek, fags btfo
based mods

I LOVE WIDOWMAKER'S BUTT
I WANT TO TOUCH IT
I WANT TO SMELL IT
I WANT TO LICK IT

Fell asleep but it seem Rogue won? Seems you can win even with some shit like Reinforce holding you back. Now i got no excuse to lose comp matches
>deleting an entire thread 200 posts in
wut

>Want to practice McCree in prep for next season as I've already played a ton of hanzo and feel quite content with him

>McCree does nothing on his own in a qp game where your team just sits at the choke until theres a 1minute left to cap

>Have to go genji to clear
>Get a lot more gameplay in and actually do shit as him
>Genji's getting nerfed next patch

What do

Annyeong is the ingame equivalent of (you)

Maybe because of OP picture but probably not.

>nihon genji
>american mccree
>white champ zarya
>both lucios
>widowmaker tricolour
>sweden yes

I'm surprised at how many skins I got.

Still no tracer though.

TODAY i will REMIND them

Does a leaver penalty carry from PTR?

>the city of mods

Anyways, my psn is xHusky7 and yes I have a mic. I play mostly healslut or zarya.

I'd be on later today after the gym.

DEGENERATE FAGS
B T F O
T
F
O

>Nothing but waifufags and children screaming reddit at eachother
Does anybody actually miss the old thread

I like how they don't delete other non-nude sexually explicit threads. like the fighting general one.

>you will never be a cute swiss girl in the e-sports

Stop talking about things I don't like, why don't we discuss the same shit we've been discussing for the past week? Or maybe we can talk about asses and futa cocks and greentext blog about things that never happened

>level from 105 to 164
>still no Korean D.Va, Roadhog spray or sprinter tracer

But it did gave me Nihon Genji 3 times. I barely touch him and completely suck when I do. At least I got the orange tracer one, its not Britnbong but it will have to do. I refuse to give blizzard money though, especially since they will do this shit again for Halloween and I am not looking forward to grinding for hours again. Also my findings from level 1 have been shit so I know my luck

Faggot OP had the OP pic as some super homo solider shit.

Based mods purged the degeneracy and gave us a pure thread.

did the gamescon tournament end already?

Who here have already given up getting their wanted Summer Games loot?

I kind of wanted Envyus to win so that guy who spams Taimou aimbot stuff would have a meltdown and shit up the thread even more often.

>M-MUH D-DEGENERACY

bet you think saunaing with your bros is gay as well

mechaqueen or raptorion

>being this triggered

It is when I slip a finger or two in their bum

Anubis/Jackal

>McCree does nothing on his own in a qp game
Hmm. I think ought to just get good at aiming to be honest. But Zarya is a harder carry than basically any other in solo queue.

You keep posting about this but I haven't seen futa stuff in a while. How about instead of that shit and your stupid E-sports we talk about Season 2 or literally anything from the PTR. Fuck even Sombra ARG stuff.

>play like a retard on a hero who doesn't require aim
>win tournament
ESPORTS

Anubis

When does this shit end? I legit work all fucking day I better get a chance at either tummy traver. Nihon is a cool skin but I don't need it 3 fucking times I'm going to kill Jeff.

Raptorion for the cute pink eyes

Not me I just want Widowmaker's spray and voiceline.

Anubis
Why do people go for those anime lookign suits?

Depends on why you do it

There is nothing gay about slipping your finger in your friend's bum if you are doing it to check their prostate. You are just taking care of your friend's health in that case.

>Meifags stare at asses instead of playing the game
I am honestly not surprised

>How about instead of that shit and your stupid E-sports we talk about Season 2 or literally anything from the PTR. Fuck even Sombra ARG stuff.
Yes, let's talk about the same shit people have been talking about all week, fuck this temporary esports shit that literally just ended.

I've gotten track and field tracer 3 times

FUCK

link to the stream anyone

Some time tomorrow. Better level up fast or buy some lootboxes goy.

Yeah, but now everyone's gonna suspect that they lost because of LAN/no hacks present. Must suck being Taimou right about now.

It's over.

What's the best combo for Roadhog's hook?
I've been doing melee, left trigger, B, right trigger melee jump reload hook melee reload

This!

This tournament made me realize that individual skill doesn't matter and it's all about which Genji/Zarya team has their ultimate available. I was really hoping that aim would actually play a role with McCree, Soldier: 76 and Widowmaker. But no. You get fucked in the ass before you know it by a Genji with ultimate up, or a Zarya with ultimate up. Back to cancer CS:GO it is.

I swore I'd never spend money on this fucking game but I might. I'm going to hate myself the whole time but I'm not waiting a year for this bullshit

Why is there a bulge under tracer where anatomically speaking it should be a vagina?

Which makes me wonder why 76 was nerfed so harshly.

>quickplay
>rank 72
>guaranteed lose if i play dps
>win 80% of the time if i play tank

what does it all mean

Genji got hit really hard in the PTR, I don't know if the meta will be better once that goes live but it definitely won't be that sort of thing in particular anymore.

What is there to be said about PTR? It's been talked to death unless they make new changes or revert some of the ones they've done.

Well Envy lost in the closest and best game of the tournament against the eventual champions. Taimou also pretty much solo carried them with McCree in Dorado so any cheat accusers just need to look at that game. He probably had one of the strongest individual performances he has ever had in OW there.

Boggles my mind why Envy had him playing Tracer in KotH when he is so good on McCree.

that you can't aim

Don't worry, neither can I.

Aim does definitely matter, especially as Mccree. You can't just cancel an ultimate by being great at aiming, no, but it does help with pickoffs, which is what really wins games. (Ultimates will be up for both teams about evenly, assuming no great skill disparity otherwise.)

>you will never go on date with Hana

Just kill me.

because it looks gundam as fuck, I dont want a skin that changes just the helmet

Apparently because of macro users who automated the process of tapfiring and it was perceived as cheating or an exploit. I'm not saying it was the right choice but that's why.

Someday Mercy will learn she can't play God.

i legit have no idea how someone could watch all the matches of this tournament and come to the conclusion that genji is some super OP shit

i guess it's because his ult is so hit or miss. either it wins you the teamfight or does nothing. so people who are biased against genji than just utilize selective memory and only remember the succesful genji ults

wouldve been great if thats what happened to reaper.
instead what we have now is the meme edgy man.

how do you fight zarya? are you suppsed to attack her when her shield is up

Yeah, Envy probably deserved the second place spot to be completely honest, or perhaps third. If placements had been slightly different.

That being said, this did show that they're not unbeatable, as some predicted.

So instead of fixing the exploit they nerfthe character for legit players?

So how easy/hard is it to get into the competitive Overwatch scene and also get into a team? Just wondering because when I watched the EnvyUS vs Rogue game, it pretty much looked like every game I usually play with my friends.

always shoot the shield it makes her weaker

Blizzard has posted the official map tier list. It's considered both definitive and objective at this point.
HIGH TIER:

Numbani
Ilios Well

GOOD TIER:

Ilios Lighthouse
Hollywood
Lijiang Tower Night Market

OKAY TIER:

Volskaya Industries
Route 66
Nepal Sanctum
Nepal Village
Dorado
Watchpoint: Gibraltar
Lijiang Tower Garden

BAD TIER:

King's Row
Ilios Ruins
Lijiang Tower Control Center

SHIT TIER:

Hanamura
Temple of Anubis
Nepal Shrine

>You'll never play such a high level of Reinhardt mindgames that everyone thinks you are bad even though your team won every fight

I'm betting only Reinhardt mains could appreciate how good Reinforce played that series.

yea and the solution made using a macro give bigger advantage over natural spread control which before the nerf were almost equal in effectiveness

it's much easier for a macro wait exactly the right amount of time between bursts by the accuracy of a millisecond, whereas before the nerf just letting go of m1 was enough to reset the spread regardless of timing

Its more that his lack of mobility make getting through chokes solo a bit of a liability

>Zarya

I already know how to play Zarya m8. Thats the point of practice

>NOW ARRIVING AT KING'S ROW
>PREPARE YOUR DEFENSES

Reaper is a funny character. You just hate fun, don't you?

>OKAY TIER:
>Volskaya Industries

===ATTENTION===
Hello, my name is Sebastian and I'm looking to play Overwatch with 5 other highly skilled people. We are recruiting for our group known colloquially as the Uzumaki Shimada 6. I am very competitive and I will do whatever it takes to win, right now we have 2 people and we need to fill 5 more spots. Why not 4? We need a coach who will spectate our games and record them to critique our playstyles and let us know how we should improve. This is for Competitive mode ONLY so if you want to play bots or quick play try somewhere else. I main D.Va and Tracer and my friend mains Genji and Hanzo so if these are your mains be willing to switch off of them upon request from the team captain (me).
Our requirements are as folows:
>MUST be at least level 100
>MUST not use Bastion, Widowmaker, Symettra, Torbjorn, or Ana
>MUST complete 3 trial quick play matches before your accepted
>You WILL BE on probation for 1 month after joining wherein we can kick you out for whatever reason
>MUST have a mic and ability to speak English
>MUST post stats in this thread along with username, rank, level, and your mains
>DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PLAY EVERY DAY BETWEEN 12PM-12AM
>If you can not attend a session you must tell me or the co-captain at least 2 days in advance
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COACH JOB:
>must meet the above criteria
>must have at least 200 hours into the game
>must have recording software in 1080p respectively
>must watch every game live and give callouts in chat

We are fully expecting to reach Top 500 next season so apply now if you want to win, don't apply if you want to get absolutely shit on by us
Schwin11508

UPDATE: 1 spot left, the coach position has been filled!

It's as easy as applying to the US6

Yep. Blizzard doesn't really do subtle fixes.

>charge in
>miss
>miss every earth shatter
>have a great team behind you
>win

So much skill on his part

I think they would've won if 2CP maps had not been in the pool. That was their clear weakness and main reason Rogue managed to beat them. They also seemed to be really hesitant to run McCree in KotH maps for some reason, their usual DPS duo in KotH was Reaper+Tracer

I also think they didn't play enough Genji

yeah I'm not reading all that

next even post decides what I read

Depends. It's a 200HP shield that gives her damage if you damage it. So either, you have enough damage to just power through it and close the deal, or you do something else while it's up.

Realistically, a good Zarya will have a lot of energy anyway, because of all the AoE shit and spam going down in this game, but at the lower levels, and especially 1v1, you might wanna respect it. 1v1 with Zarya is hard for almost any character though. You either outrange her or just kill her with Reaper. Reaper is probably the strongest "counter", but it's not a sure thing.

b-but my accuracy is 40%+

reapfpfielf you are such a fat cat

>finish game
>get 4 gold medals
>result screen decides to present the "average energy" card instead of the 4 gold medals card
>0 votes

Have fun not entering the comp scene and winning 100k for gaming since you're too lazy to read retard.

>torbjorns or symmetras who put their turrets on top of the payload where everyone and their mom can shoot it down easily

Pop the shield if you know you can burst her down so fast after it that the high energy won't matter

Also pop the shield if she is already at high energy, it's more important to deal with her as fast as possible in that situation. Doesn't matter if you in the process make her go from 80% too 100% energy

>Maybe if I get just one more loot box...
This time next year I'm going to have 6,000,000 overshekels and nothing to spend them on.

Alright, just thought you wanted a character that's good in solo queue.

Anyway, you can always just headshot people as mccree, but you're unlikely to do that unless you're a god, so there's always room to improve. On live, I'd say team up with a Zenyatta and organize discord picks, but that obviously won't work next patch, or solo queue. He's still a really strong pick.

>caring about ecelebs that use aimbots

daily reminder Overwatch """"""""competitive""""""""" is a goddamn joke

Congrats Rogue

:^)

>Someday Mercy will learn she can't play God.

The only thing im doubting is the final earthshatter. I think he was provoking the enemt rein to charge at him past the payload. All the others were obvious blunders

Vs nv on dorado attack final point
Vs reunited on dorado attack final point
And way too many to mention

But she can and does all the time.