Why is it so ugly?

Why is it so ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnLaotz-kBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we were just talking about this in another thread!
it's discontinued already like the rx8

It's the only concept car I like. It's beautiful

artists are retarded

It looks good, long bonnet and wide hips

Exactly. It's just meant to express design language. I think the length of the hood is a bit odd for a rotary and the cab is obviously way too short, but I love how clean and understated the design is. It's not a DEW-THE-DEW-SUPER-EXTREME Camaro or something. I even like how the headlights are softer-than-average angry eyes that look more calculated or sophisticated.

It's actually gorgeous. Better than most concepts of late

Because its a mile long.

I hate it's stupid face.

Couldn't they just give us the FD RX-7 again?

Just shorten the hood a bit and make the windows a bit bigger and it'd look perfect.

fixed

you know, i hated this when it first came out but seeing it now i actually like it a lot

They put a n/a V12 In it

Where do I pick up my check?

That IS very attractive, if a little immature looking.

> if a little immature looking
It's funny you should say that, I think this is actually a pic of a model car kit, a "Tamiya MX-5" set. Here is a pic of the real car in silver.

Because you have bad taste and you expect all Japanese cars to be riceable. The RX Vision looks like it deserves an Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, or even a Ferrari emblem.

>organic lines means fancy

Get a load of this pleb.

ugly (Iike beauty) is in the eye
of the beholderfaggot

>modern Mazda

well theres your reason

Some one should Photoshop some door handles onto it

The current gen design aesthetic of angry or neutral eyes and a bullnose grille is inferior to the prior gen's happy little car. The back ends of the current gen are better, though. This concept has a bit of a Cruella de Vil Duesenberg thing going on with that long front end. The emblem looks like it was just tacked on as an afterthought instead of being integrated into the design, but it is a concept design so whateer.

Happy?

>how do you want your rotary experiment number 8 sports car senpai
>just add 4 door, make it heavy as fuck and drop a shit engine
>say no more senpai

WHY

WHY ISN'T THE RX8 A COUPE

I was told on here that the suicide doors were because of Ford influence

Personally, I like them

I think they are cool aswell, but it makes the car long as fuck

considering the rx8 and the miata are basically the same, we could have gotten a miata sized sports car, with a roof and a rotary

youtube.com/watch?v=OnLaotz-kBY

but instead its like a saturn redline

But user
I could go for a Saturn Ion Redline

the saturn ion is not bad at all user, but its not what the rx7 succesor should be

>it's another what if we didn't have to raise the hood to make it super impactcomfy concept

Only if it's fat and ugly.

"4" doors and a "tiny" displacement drop my insurance payment significantly.

It looks so much better in these outdoor pictures and it already looked great at the Tokyo auto show pictures

How can you not like this?

I mean its the only design out there right now that isn't going full retard and CUVing everything

cuck