Redpill me on Panthers

redpill me on Panthers

>it never ends

All the comfy of a land barge with the power of an old mustang.

People will think you're a cop.

That's all there is to them.

>comfy
>boaty
>V8
>FR
pretty cool imo

you should probably just mosey on back to /pol/

They drink gas, aren't that fast, handle like shit stock, are often beaten to shit, and are decently comfy.

Love these cars. hard to believe they made it as far as 2011 and (in my opinion) still look good. Generic but not obtaining any glaring features that tie it to any particular decade. I kinda want one in mint pristine condition so i can keep it in a giant bubble like a time capsule and look back at it in the year 2050. I don't necessarily like modern car design myself and its why i look back on this car in particular.

Is on my personal list of greatest cars ever made by man.

mediocrity incarnate

i like mine

Great cars. Reliable. Powerful-enough. Fuel-efficient for their size. And CHEAP. It's just hard to look past it as a cop car. or a ghetto hood rat's car on 24"s, or an old grandpa's car in silver/biege

DRINK GAS?

A 4.6L V8 Crown Vic is rated 17/25 mpg.

3.0L Maximas, Accords, and Camrys are all in that same ball park.

Actually, i shouldn't compare Panther's to the front wheel drive V6 mid sizers, but the full size RWD Lexus LS400 4.0L V8 - 17/24 mpg and Infiniti Q45, 4.5L V8 - 16/23 mpg

When I had my panther, I got around 11-12 in the city. You can get 17 if you drive like a faggot grandma and have everyone overtaking you.

slow
ugly
interior for old people
cringey fanbase
cant turn

get if your geriatric or a neckbeard who wants to be a cop

They're slow, bulky, and less comfy than the Lincoln Town Car, which is on the same platform, but has no pretensions about its heft.

I was getting 16 in the city at 227k. Time your lights and stay off the throttle. Not that hard.

I absolutely love mine. Here's a write up I did about it.

> 17mpg if you stay off the throttle

sounds nice, can't even use the V8 you guys like so much

the cringe train never halts with that guy

that was probably the most autistic thing i've ever read.

The only cringey one here is you

Cv I'm pretty sure the 0 60 is closer to 8 than 7 on average. Also you are not going sideways in that thing. To be honest I have a sc400 and I know exactly what you are talking about though. The torque of a (albeit small) v8 spinning up a torque converter gives incredible throttle response from a launch in traffic. Hearing other cars rev like crazy when I'm under 2k gets me all smug.

I've gone sideways a few times. Unfortunately I've also spun out three times and once at a N/o/rCal meet. The torque is just unstoppable. SC400s are pretty dope too, have you done any mods to yours?

They're bad in crashes.

Like, really, really bad.