/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Watch me whip, watch me Danaenae edition

>*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Ask for a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and a free premium ship after reaching Tier 6.

Patch 5.10(LIVE):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0510/

British cruisers announcement (SOON™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/rule-britannia/

Stat tracker/Stalk your favorite wowsg
warships.today
na.wows-numbers.com/

>Useful Information:
pastebin.com/nuWhcW1K

>In-game chat channel
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

"""Clans"""
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/50001123

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vehnfG1lcGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I heard you guys have dank aim assisting mods or some shit

>No HURTU

fuck off

Ask Mako.

Those don't exist anymore, kindly get skill or kill yourself my man

the struggle is real

Thought the free one was gone, but the "Pay per month" was still a thing.

ebin
I'm just bored and want to cause some salt

Yeah, but there are a total of 57 players tracked right now. We're a much smaller community than the entirety of the NA server. Bumping it up to 100 will pretty much just net you a list of the only people in /wowsg/ who have played a ship at least 100 times.

I may bump it up to 40 or 50, though.

interesting so bong ships might have good arcs at least until the Minotaur

>Falling for the "pay for this goy it works!" meme

Sure, if you want to throw your money away for something that doesn't work.

>tfw best /wowsg/ sims, hatsu and bucky
G U N B O T E S

At least until wave does that line I guess
>and ishizuchi
Just realized I have 70 games in her. This is a bit depressing.
>Have you no shame, sir?
And I got cucked out of my #1 100-games Aoba NA. †

Pride shattered aside, I'm not sure 25 games are accurate enough tho. I barely made the cut for Mogami, and the few days it took me to grind her I was blessed with steamroll games that allowed me to rack up a real high WR and average damage. Certainly doesn't feel right.

>45k dmg on Atlanta - 2k WTR
>45k dmg on Flint - 900 WTR

get fucked ranksters

oh and OP you're a fucking idiot, that's the wrong Danae lmao

lead for Zao, Mahan and Aoba, not half bad.

Bet i was 2nd for Scharn too, just need a few more games in it.

HMS Hood
>1920 commissioned
>31 knots
>12in belt
>3in deck
USS Iowa
>1943 commissioned
>29 knots
>12in belt
>1.5in deck

CAN AMERICAMS EVEN COMPETE

Iowa is a fat lady

>top Clemson, Kuma, Wakatake, NY

Call me for low tier funposting boys))))

Well if we had a bunch of open slots for 100 game ships it may lead to a /wowsg/ cold war of sorts to see who is the best.

Iowa has a 5" armored deck though ?????????????????????

The Hood sure did well against the bismarck!

I thought that was the whole point of stats autism.

Anyone have done an skin mod instalation? I'm having problems this cammo mod:
youtube.com/watch?v=vehnfG1lcGE

>spoopy bayern

You need to remove the in game camo

100 games just raises the stakes and means you have yo invest in it. 25 games can come and go just by grinding exp.

Iowa is slow and steady
Hood is kinda go fast die young type

how do i use myogi? half my shots miss short of them and the other half miss beyond them, why is this ship so bad

>die young
this triggers the bong

>Pride shattered aside, I'm not sure 25 games are accurate enough tho. I barely made the cut for Mogami, and the few days it took me to grind her I was blessed with steamroll games that allowed me to rack up a real high WR and average damage. Certainly doesn't feel right.
Here's the thing, though. I don't feel right excluding the people who do well with a ship during the grind, unlock the next ship, and never look back. Look at wave, for example. He is undoubtedly a good player. He sped through the lines he played and finished ships with a relatively low number of games played simply because he got assloads of xp per game. It would feel wrong to exclude his games.

This becomes a big problem in low-tier games. Who plays 25 games in Sampson unless they specifically love the Sampson or they are AFK/absolute dogshit?

I think with the next iteration, I'm going to have a sliding scale cutoff point. 25 + Tier * 3 or something.

This post is a meme.

You play it until you can get the Kongo. Myogi isn't fun.

desu 25 is a good requirement, most websites tracking sites for any game uses 25 as a standard

even Eve Online

Just keep firing until you gain enough XP for the next ship

>1.5" bursting deck over 5.5-6.5 inch armored deck
>made 33 knots repeatedly in service
>didn't explode in half

>sliding scale
Thats actually a pretty fucking cool idea.

5-40
6-43
7-46
8-49

I still think 100 minimum works though.

I'm lurking to find the camo remover, any help?

holy shit that's meme as fuck

used to be in aslain mod pack but he hasnt updated it since two patches ago

>over 5.5-6.5in armored deck
Stop lying m8 you're making yourself look like a tard her sub deck was 4.5in
>made 33 knots repeatedly in service
Unfortunately nah she wasn't run a flank speed almost ever. also in most recent attempts to run iowa she couldn't break 30

>Konigsberg
>Karlsruhe
I'm frankly just surprised I made the list

Thinking of going down Blans DDs next, mainly for the Kebab. Are there any other ships in the line worth keeping?

Kiev/Khab/Udaloi?

the absolute madman

did wave keep kiev, udaloi and khab?

>Be RN "battle"cruiser
>Go fatso and explode

>Flat main armour deck was connected with upper edge of belt and was 178 (near sides)-152mm (near center line) over citadel. One level higher there was 38mm upper deck. One level lower was flat 16mm (25mm over magazines) splinter deck. This deck extended aft from No3 barbette and was 157-142mm over steering gear belt.

At no point is the deck thinner than 5.5 inches., and the entirety of the citadel outside of the steering gears has at the very least a 6" armor deck, in addition to the bursting deck and splinter protection.

When chasing Nowaki in 1944, New Jersey and Iowa both nearly hit 33 knots, and that was after almost six months continuous use at sea with no major overhauls or bottom cleaning.

Iowa broke 33 knots during her workup before use in Korea, New Jersey broke 34 knots during trials for Vietnam, and Iowa again broke 32 knots at a lower RPM in 1985.

Tirpitz or Scharn for fun and money making?

Scharn had better MM, You might want that.

Dunkerque when?

>Greg
>Top nagato
Yeah, no. The system is flawed and needs a rework.

>4 guns

You're actually underselling Jersey a bit senpai

>The US Iowa-class battleships were powered by eight fuel oil boilers and four propellers, delivering 212,000 shaft horsepower. In 1968, during a shakedown cruise, the Iowa-class USS New Jersey achieved a top speed of 35.2 knots (65.2 km/h) which it sustained for six hours. As part of a brutal test of the ship’s engines, the captain then ordered the ship to go instantly from “all ahead flank” to “all back emergency”. New Jersey took some two miles to come to a stop.

Don't insult my shipfu again or I'll fucking neck you.

And?

Daily reminder that Anumati is the single most harmful user of this admiral.

I wish someone stalked me like this

>Gets unbanned from his 3 day
>Immediately starts his shitposting spree

>At no point is the deck thinner than 5.5 inches., and the entirety of the citadel outside of the steering gears has at the very least a 6" armor deck, in addition to the bursting deck and splinter protection.
Yet again adding the bursting deck and the armored deck yields 6in -5.5in. the armored deck itself was only 4.5in. Please try not pretend yourself an expert on things before learning the language well enough to understand it's meaning. Ok

>lose one turret, lose 50% of firepower.

Nice meme

why does wave do it. he hardly plays with anyone from this gen and only plays with goons now anyway??????

at least the big guns are on the front instead of where you expect them to be in a French boat.

I'm pretty sure Anumati's supposed to be perma banned.

Just play on NA and don't accept Anumati's invite, that's literally it.

Benson is way more fun hut I'm only at Gnenvy at the moment, awful turret traverse.

Myogi is awful, don't let her convince you that battleships are terrible. Uogrades Kongo is super fun.

HMS Leander
Tier 6 British Cruiser

Stats:
Ship HP: 28700
Armour: 13-100 mm
Max Speed: 32.5 knots
Rudder Shift Time: 7.8 seconds
Turning Circle Radius: 640 m
Surface Detectability: 10.3 km
Air Detectability: 6.7 km

Main Battery
152mm/50 Mk.XXI (4 x 2)
Range: 13.2 km
Max Dispersion: 124 m
Reload Time: 7.5 seconds
Turret Rotation Speed: 25.7 sec/180°
HE Ammo: 6 inch 6crh Mark IV
2100 Damage, 841 m/s velocity, 9% chance of fire
AP Ammo: 6 inch 6crh Mark IV
3100 Damage, 841 m/s velocity

Secondary Battery
102mm/45 QF Mark XIX (4 x 2)
Range: 5 km
Reload Time: 3 seconds
Ammo: 4 inch HE 35 lb
1500 Damage, 811 m/s velocity, 6% chance of fire

Torpedoes
533mm Mark IX (2 x 4)
Damage: 15433
Speed: 61 knots
Range: 8 km
Reload: 96 seconds

AA
102mm/45 QF Mark XIX (4 x 2)
38 damage, 5 km

40 mm Bofors Mk.II (2 x 4)
32 damage, 3.5 km range

20 mm Oerlikon Mk.V (4 x 2)
24 damage, 2 km range

20 mm Oerlikon Mk.IV (5 x 1)
18 damage, 2 km range

Misc.
Hydroacoustic Search on second slot, Fighter plane or smoke screen on third slot ( British Cruisers lack Defensive-AA fire and will have smoke screens instead)
British Smoke screen set time [20+0.5 seconds/Ship tier]; Smoke screen endurance time [78+3.5 seconds/Ship tier]

I don't know why they don't split it so each turret has two separate hp pools for the right and left half.

>Flat main armour deck was connected with upper edge of belt and was 178 (near sides)-152mm (near center line) over citadel.
>178 (near sides)-152mm (near center line) over citadel.
>152mm (near center line) over citadel.
>152mm
> over citadel

>One level higher there was 38mm upper deck.
>One level higher
>38mm upper deck.

try again

HMS Fiji
Tier 7 British Cruiser

Stats:
Ship HP: 31400
Armour: 13-89 mm
Max Speed: 32.5 knots
Rudder Shift Time: 8.6 seconds
Turning Circle Radius: 590 m
Surface Detectability: 11.5 km
Air Detectability: 7.3 km

Main Battery
152mm/50 Mk.XXIII (4 x 3)
Range: 15.4 km
Max Dispersion: 139 m
Reload Time: 7.5 seconds
Turret Rotation Speed: 25.7 sec/180°
HE Ammo: 6 inch 6crh Mark IV
2100 Damage, 841 m/s velocity, 9% chance of fire
AP Ammo: 6 inch 6crh Mark IV
3100 Damage, 841 m/s velocity

Secondary Battery
102mm/45 QF Mark XIX* (4 x 2)
Range: 5 km
Reload Time: 3 seconds
Ammo: 4 inch HE 35 lb
1500 Damage, 811 m/s velocity, 6% chance of fire

Torpedoes
533mm Mark IX* (2 x 3)
Damage: 15867
Speed: 61 knots
Range: 8 km
Reload: 72 seconds

AA
102mm/45 QF Mark XIX* (4 x 2)
60 damage, 5 km

40 mm Bofors Mk.II (2 x 4)
32 damage, 3.5 km range

40 mm Bofors Mk.V(2 x 2)
25 damage, 3.5 km range

20 mm Oerlikon Mk.V (10 x 2)
61 damage, 2 km range

20 mm Oerlikon Mk.IV (3 x 1)
11 damage, 2 km range

Misc.
Hydroacoustic Search on second slot, Fighter plane or smoke screen on third slot ( British Cruisers lack Defensive-AA fire and will have smoke screens instead)
British Smoke screen set time [20+0.5 seconds/Ship tier]; Smoke screen endurance time [78+3.5 seconds/Ship tier]

>source is my anus
I'm done with you clearly you are far to desperate to shitpost to avoid being embarrrasssed

Too confusing for player)))))))))))))))))

stop shitposting on /k/ you dolt

He'll play with anyone from Veeky Forums.

Maybe if you weren't a sperg and asked him or sent him an invite instead of expecting him or others to read your mind, you wouldn't be shitposting about this.

You're probably Mako though, it's completely understandable why you need somebody to carry you.

nah

>there is a mod that shows the angle of the enemy ship you're locked on to

literally cheating?

Sure thing dudester, you can't even shitpost right.

>being proud of shitposting
What is your problem man

Yes

>9% firechance
reeeeeeeeeee

Why can't wave make friends in /wowsg/ is he just to passive aggressive?

When did Anus and Mako represent/wowsg/?

>its another episode of snoozing_mako and anumati shitposting about wave

Great.

Reminder to hide and report all shitposting. Let the mods take care of it. Hopefully instead of a 3 day, it will be a week or month this time.

a secondary did that? how?

You're implying Anumati isn't evading bans every day. Mods need to range ban him for doing that.

>HMS Hood
>Britpoors so britpoor they can only apply the rated armor to the front half of the ship

Secondaries can detonate ships, its pretty bullshit. Imagine being a DD before situational awareness was universal, then a BB that isn't even paying attention just detonates you with his AI controlled guns.

Theres a 32mm thick layer of STS laminated to the bottom of that plate, designed to deform and absorb the shock of a shell or bomb impact. STS is just Class B armor plate under a certain thickness. The updated armor lamination formula (courtesy of Nathan Okun) means that it yields about 5.95 inches of armor, but with much reduced chance of causing fragmentation or the plates themselves cracking.

Reminder to report and hide all namefaggotry as well. Nip this shitposting in the bud and don't respond to it.

thankls triples

so its something like a secondary shell can still citpen with its HE due to shenanigans?

how do i get anumati to love and stalk me n the gen too??

by literally ignoring him. his ego is that huge lmao

>structural steel is armor
no

Kind of.

You're welcome singles. Its extremely rare but possible. Ive seen a few screenshots of it. Some secondaries shoot AP as well. For the most part secondaries just randomly set fires and do minor damage. Detonations via secondaries are pretty rare as far as I know.

DDs have 15mm of armor so its expected for citpens to happen with HE, it was somewhat constant on CBT. thats why DDs no longer have citadels

Would bringing back DD citadels on t8+ DDs BALANSE them against BBs and cruisers better? Or would that just be a nerf that benefits benefits baBBies really?

>DDs no longer have citadels
>but i still get the citadel sound when i get hit in my tashkent
I dont understand

Couldn't code it out(((((((((((((((
Least priority))))))))))))))

Its because I think they made heavy damage and citadels have the same sound effect. I get that too when I get fucked in my DD.
>Get clipped by a single shell of HE
>3 modules broken, turret under repair
>wubwubwub

You should probably know that thats a crossection over the boilers. sts was only ever used there to save weight. Please be more careful posting pics with languages you don't know.

American BBs, alone of contemporary battleship designs, had hull plating and interior works which were constructed entirely of Special Treatment Steel (STS), a very tough light armor steel, whereas contemporary designs usually reserved such steels for important splinter-proofing locales. The United States alone was capabe of affording such extravagances. STS has armor characteristics almost identical to Class B plate, in that it is extremely flexible and unlikely to crack compared to face hardened plates.