pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

Other urls found in this thread:

fevgames.net/pokemon-go-balance-update-august-20-2016/
support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/225146308-Submit-a-ban-appeal
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-stats
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-stats-advanced
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for how much money have you spent on this shit?

Too much.

None, I just hold 10 gyms every day.

why there is no pokeassistant on the OP?

3rd for Pikachu

I spent 100 bucks and still got permabanned. Fuck John Hancuck senpai.

refund it you moron

>hold 10 gyms
nice lies

>permabanned
>refund

kek

this is a christian board user.

got mine back through apple support, suck it niantic

Seriously. Valor are ridiculously strong in my area, that or Mystic are weak babies or all of them got banned.

Don't think I've dropped below 7 gyms held since Tuesday.

>spend $40 and get 5200 pokedosh
>spend $10 slowly and miss if this game doesn't die before you reach $40 miss 400 coins
eeh...

>instinct will never hold more than 2 gyms at once
>you will never ever get support even if you drop a 3.5k CP dragonite
instinct was a mistake.

>when your most recent bot overtakes your walkmain in level
This grind is the fucking worst.

Shouldn't have picked memeteam

>recent bot

How, I get fucked as soon as I start now.

So with the moveset changes is Wigglytuff still a viable in the gym?

Still using Necro. 5km/h humanlike behaviour. Bot's 25 now

It's not fast but fast enough.

What did they change for Wigglytuff?

play rough -> dazzling gleam

What do you guys think of my fish? XDDD

Anyone got a link to the latest patch changes?

Got level 29 yesterday, 100% legit walker (only used pokevision when it existed)

r8 and post yours

filter only 95% iv and discard the rest

Had a $25 gift card on from a a friend and I put it into hearthstone to buy there semi annual money grabbing expansion pack
>anything that could get you banned was removed from the op

Unless they also changed the damage of said attacks or the attack speed or something, Wigglytuff just got nerfed into the ground if you're telling the truth.

xDXDDXDDDDCXFCDZS

Great tastes in naming

>moveset changes
Are we talking something recent? I don't remember any updates in the last few days, where are these changes documented.

Hey those are my mons

>where are these changes documented.
Niantic slipped these changed in without warning just recently.

first for only ONE incubator at level 25

Nah they ain't I only have 1 Dragonite.

Are you the guy who had 4 Gyarados named Shogun, Emperor, Impaler and so on? Did you rename them or are you another guy with 4 Gyarados?

These are my favorites but my top 9-12 would be a little different.

I renamed them because my gf said those names were lame
>tfw you remember

Hah tricked you, now you're using your name again nerd

Also were you the one who told me to have a strong starter? Powered up my blastoise to top 12

Unfortunately he has bite/hydro pump and not water gun/pump

Can someone tell me how to track Pokemon? It says "sighted nearby" (not using the english version) but I have no idea where nearby is supposed to be, so if I want a specific Pokemon HOW do I find it?

I thought those names were cool desu.

I just wasn't posting since I was recording a vid of my latest evolution batch in which I hit 142 seen/caught with the Dragonite evo to post on a strategy game forum from a dead game that's 10 years old.

>Also were you the one who told me to have a strong starter? Powered up my blastoise to top 12
I don't remember saying this. I know of at least 2 other anons who put D in the name field besides me so you shouldn't think of this name as 1 person.

Pick a direction and walk that way. If the Pokemon disappears, you've gone the wrong way. Go back and try again.

It's that shit.

Walkfag here, got to level 34 before i got banned, how the fuck do I get my account back?

fevgames.net/pokemon-go-balance-update-august-20-2016/
RIP WIGGLYTUFF

Does the order of listed Pokemon matter? like the most left is the nearest to you?

>walkfag
>34
>banned
The fuck?

Nope

create a time machine

go back and this time dont cheat

Nope. It's an absolute mess.

What happened to Wigglytuff? I have two wigglies over 90%, one with play rough and the other with hyper beam.

Just use PokeRadar app on iOS or the website if you're on adroid like the me.

Does this nerf her? Holy hell, that sucks since she was one of the main 2 alternatives besides ice types to kill Dragonites.

>Walkfag here, got to level 34
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

See

I see, thank you for the quick replies.

I have 3 large parks near me, all within 1 mile of my house. I had to take my last 2 weeks vaction from work, or I lost them, so spent 2 weeks walking about the parks all day meeting people and playing.

I don't have to, I live in a major city with more pokestops than people.

>John Hancuck
What did he do?

Are nidoking/queen useful? Mine only have poison moves so theyre meh

I had a nidoqueen with poison jab and earthquake.

Pretty much wrecked everything.

i want to spoof. what is the chance i will get ban?

Instant now.

Higher than 0%

It's doable. A texasfag that is lvl 34 streamed how he get 1 million exp in 36 hours and he's lvl 34. Last I heard, he was doing it again to get to 35 and streaming for charity. I'm lvl 33 with 670k exp myself.

He spent 150 dollars in total for it to work.

How do I use the strong attack of my Pokemon in Arenafights?

How do I train my pokemon? I saw a medal but I have no idea how to do it

Any snipe sites for non rare pokemons?

Oh. Use the ban appeal page then:

support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/225146308-Submit-a-ban-appeal

You probably got reported by butthurt normies or something but if you didn't cheat, there's no reason you should be banned. Make sure to bargain for compensation as Niantic has done such things in the past. At least tell them to give you your average daily exp back for the time lost so if you were banned one day and you were making 150k exp a day, tell them to give you that.

They really need to fix spots for non city poor fags

>penetrator
AYYYY

>Sick of 3 gyms a day
>Decide to go for 6
>Grab bicycle
>I'll get in shape and go for 8 gyms in a week
>Get 3 gyms
>Go for 4t-
>Flat tire
>Get 30 coins and walk home defeated

Like and subscribe

Earthquake almost oneshots a lot of the time, right?

Poison primary move and Earthquake for Nidoqueen is fine though Bite/quake is also good for shitting on psychics.I just evolved mine at 1800 and powered them to 2000 because I thought they were cool.

>How do I use the strong attack of my Pokemon in Arenafights?
Tap and hold for like half a second.

>How do I train my pokemon? I saw a medal but I have no idea how to do it
If you see a same color gym, you can fight all those shitmons to get training rounds under your belt but you can only challenge all of the defenders with a single Pokemon.

I have. When i got the game data issue, I goggled the fuck out of it, saw it was a possible ban,
Waited a day for an e-mail that never came, so appealed explaining everything.

Then a week later an e-mail saying if they found to be in error etc etc but if no response account fucked.

Properly raging too, I was losing weight, socializing and just feeling good about shit, but I don't wanna start all over because that would be bullshit given the time and effort I put into the game.

I said fuck it and got 16 gyms on my bike, figured a bunch would survive

only 4 did, but those are some top quality level 10 gyms

Hang in there buddy. It's not impossible.

Thank you.

So, is Go the current gaming fad? How does it compare to 90s Pokemania?

I'm 20 so I was too young for the fad days. I've been waiting for a video game fad to be a part of but neither Minecraft nor Pokemon Go particularly interest me

Most of the time yeah. I one shot a snorlax once, it was orgasmic.

>How does it compare to 90s Pokemania?
It's bigger since there's 30 motherfuckers playing. Normies play it and not just people who liked video games, which was a smaller market in the 90s.

>Level 22 Instinct here.
>I went out and took a gym near my house while shopping.
>Left a 1200 CP pokemon in it.
>Another instinctfag leaves an Eggexcutor in there.
>Gym is now taken over by Mystic and I can't log in.

If I'm banned, I'm just gonna say fuck it and cheat as blatantly as a I fucking can.

I think it's plausible for me to get 10. They only need to survive for an hour, hour and a half.

But it is a video game?

I bumped into a random gang of Instinct players at midnight a few nights ago and we went around taking all of the gyms in the town. We ended the night holding 13 or so gyms.

Less people were playing in the 90s. Go Appeals to more non gamers, neo gamers and people who liked the game in the 90s. You do the arithmetic son.

I don't know what to tell you then. I guess you could try e-mail, calling them or taking it to someone else. Niantic support is super shit anyway. I asked for a refund on an incense that I completely lost when the game started because of server downtime and they haven't yet replied.

In a way, it's bigger since there are more people talking about it now because of social media. You also have 20/30 year olds who are playing because they played Red/Blue/Yellow 20 years ago. You also have people who know nothing about Pokemon playing it too because it's so popular and easy to pick up. It's not seen as a "kid's thing" like it was in the 90s.

PG is also smaller in a way since it's mostly just limited to social media. It's not as 'in your face' like Pokemon in the 90s. There's no explosion of merchandise and advertising tie-ins. Pokemon stuff was everywhere in the 90s. You couldn't escape it. Think of all of the Minions crap you've seen everywhere for the past two years, double the amount, and then add in all of the Angry Birds stuff you saw a few years ago. Double this entire sum and that's what Pokemon was like in the 90s. It was great if you were a fan but probably obnoxious for everyone else, especially since it lasted for so long.

>has a charizard, blastoise, and venusaur
How?
I'm level 25 legit, and I have enough candies to make an ivysaur, and not even enough to make a fucking charmeleon or wartortle.

Also because playing phone games is deeemd socially acceptable so nobody gives you shit for playing PoGo or Clash of Clans or PAD but they will if you pull out a handheld console.

Wider range of people player but I don't think it's anywhere close to Pokémania.

Does max CP mean the maximum amount a mon can have through powerups or the maximum amount it can have when found in grass? Asking because today I got excited about finding a 197 drowzee, then a 222 popped up, then a 245, and now a 271.

pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-stats
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-stats-advanced

I have more than one charizard because they're everywhere in California. For Vensasaur I had to go to a park(Heritage Park, Irvine) that was a Bulbasaur nest and farmed a good 3-4 hours for him and other grass/bug types I needed. I got Squirtles by the beach of Carlsbad Village and Oceanside pier as well as a lot of Magikarps. I farmed more Magikarps and the last Dratinis I needed for my first Dragonite an entire week until last night and now I have 4 Gyarados.

You basically need to travel 10 minutes to an hour if you want to complete the Pokedex fast or just farm really slowly and getting lucky with eggs. There's no better way than to farm nests and habitats in big cities.

Make a Reddit thread and try to get in contact with some clickbait gaming news site so that they'd write a story about this shit if you indeed were legit. Niantic wont do shit about this unless this issue gets some visibility.

So where's the latest ban-proof bot?

No such thing.

This may be the best bet. They'd be forced to stop the bleeding.

Lying on the Internet again
Botfags throwing out falseflags left and right since the general is now dead
This general just needs to die

I doubt even Shitaku would pick up a story about a neckbeard whining about getting wrongfully banned.

I just moved to a rural area and there's exactly one Pokestop within a fucking 10km radius. I've been walkfagging all the way up until now but I'm now finding myself having to buy pokeballs, and only getting shitty ones at that. There's no way I'm going to keep paying out the ass for what is ultimately a lesser experience compared to city play.

What's the safest way to spoof right now? I'm planning on just spoofing in a nearby city to camp Pokestops, then walkfagging as usual to actually catch Pokemons.

This
Reddit was showing a bunch of falseflags from users claiming to be legit walkers and banned only to find out their accounts were tied to bot generals and some of them used their reddit names in bot forums as well
The only reason you would be banned right now is by a report from a multitude of people claiming your breaking the game (egg glitch) or you used something that broke ToS otherwise neck yourself because you're a cheating faggot

i know this is a pokémon go general, but i dont find the other thread so, how i can obtain the mythical pokémon for the anniversary in oras/xy? youll have to exchange for a code in a game store but in my shitty third world country theres none of those game stores, so theres other way to obtain them?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Don't tell me that's shiruka bakaudon user...