How long until it gets cancelled?

how long until it gets cancelled?

BBC is not predictable like other networks driven purely by viewership on a short term basis.
It might go on unchanged for multiple series almost regardless of all figures.

Not to be racist, but why did they pick a nigger to be part of the cast?

he was doing radio before he was pretty popular so the BBC gave him the lead of the show

cucks were disappointed when they search BBC on google

white guilt

the funny thing is he's better than the lead presenter. Chris Evans is a twat

1-2 month

Who's that semen demen

Why do 3/4 of the white guys have to look like the biggest cucks in existance

He isn't part of the cast, they put him in an online ghetto with the rest of the show's credibility

Why couldn't she have just worn a normal shirt?
I had to do a double take and google it the first time I saw that image because I swore someone shopped that in.

Chris Evans

They'll squeeze out another season or two before finally giving up on it. Right now they're just coasting on fumes.

It wont. They will change the cast and probably the formula for the next season.

Seriously, who's idea was it so make Sabine wear that shirt in the photo?

Token minority

GURL POWER

BTW DID YOU NOTICE WE GOT A GURL PRESENTER?

DON'T GET SALTY SILLY BOIS

PS. SHE'S A GURL

Joey Tribbiani

she wore it to trigger Veeky Forums. someone always comments on it if there's a top gear thread. who even cares

I started to watch the second episode till the part where they started to test those diesel suv's. I'm really not interested in that.
Joey seems cool tho. And is Chris Harris on that show?

You're that same faggot who literally got triggered at people calling you a nigger and started sperging out as you're the only person autistic enough to use a period every three words

Kill yourself

They should all resign out of respect for James , Richard and Jeremy. Chris Harris you've lost my respect you should know better.