/ammog/ Anime MMO General

Welcome to the /ammog/ Anime MMO general, a general for Anime based weeb MMOs that don't have a big enough community to sustain their own general.

This is a relatively new general that is open to suggestions for improvement.

>Current Games
Aura Kingdom
aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
Dragon Nest
dragonnest.nexon.net/landing/
Elsword Online
elsword.koggames.com/
FlyFF
en.flyff.webzen.com/landing1/
Mabinogi
mabinogi.nexon.net/
Onigiri
onigiri.cyberstep.com/
Twin Saga
twinsaga.com/
Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

>Pastebins
Elsword:
pastebin.com/EyYCpkP3
elwiki.net/

>Guild List
Elsword: NoFunAllowed, on both NA and Void servers. Just mention the general when applying.

>Private servers worth mentioning
Aura Kingdom:
aurakingdom.to/
Elsword:
Void Elsword
voidels.to/
Twin Saga
twinsaga.to/index.php

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime

>Coming soon(tm)
-List of any active Veeky Forums guilds ( Post your guild including name/server/game if you have one )
-More pastebin of useful info

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD
pastebin.com/z4pQNHBG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something about a Veeky Forums guild on Twin Saga. FishingRealm or something.

Is Aura Kingdom good? I'm just kind of bored and want to sit and idle and do nothing.

It's the perfect game for that. Low impact, high dressup and plenty of fishing.

If you want to sit and just look cute, you can do that.
Lots of color customization on costumes.

Or, you can git gud and increase the the dps potential of the whole server so we can have more successful endgame raids.

How many people is left in that server? Thought majority move to TS. How many raids are there total now?

PERIA CHRONICLES WHEN

Maybe it's just me, but my favourite weapon in Mabinogi is the war hammer. Sure, it has a 3-50 attack value range but I like that. You can hit really hard or really soft, the chance of critical success and failure makes it a little more fun.

Pic related.

Enchanted, upgraded, and special upgraded one as soon as it came out. Mauls are my favorite weapons and I was ecstatic when they announced humans were getting one

Is there any ammo with decent open world pvp?

During 2am, it's just us hosting ST hellmode.
By us, I mean Lorn organizing the raid and recruiting to fill up slots, and then leaving us to our own devices to actually do the raid.

By 8am, it's a shitshow, worst I've heard is a 25/40 raid.

At best, I see 3 raid groups for ST hell by 2pm and 8pm.

Yeah, there's a lot of discussion inside the tower about the good ones leaving AK for a while to commit to TS; hopefully, at least for a while.
Still, I'm happy a raid with a lot of regulars and a handful of recruits I handpicked myself is able to finish.

pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD
Reposting because why not.

Honestly have no clue.

Runescape if you squint hard enough

I'd do that too, but I'm hoping to make it a spirit weapon so I can't. GOD those things are so fiddly!

Downloading both Elsword and Aura Kingdom right now.

Is it better to dual wield two of the same weapon if you're aiming to make one of them a spirit weapon in Mabinogi? Does it half proficiency gain or anything? I just want to dual wield to avoid screwing up by having a repair fail and losing too much durability...

best

I think you do gain less proficiency when you dual wield. It's also uneven, since the weapon that's off-hand gains more proficiency than the other.

>yuri
Yawn.

this reminds me of something I've been curious about. the idea of elves in fantasy that we're used to originated in the west, and in western art the elven ears are always done similarly to this image (closer to flat against the head, like regular ears but pointier). however in eastern art of elves you also see them with ears that come out sideways out of their heads, sometimes with them facing frontwards or sometimes downwards, and in certain styles they're not just long and pointy, but a little bit curved and floopy. so where did that come from and why is it the east that does it?

I just started Wakfu and I made my character and completed the tutorial. When does this game get very interesting and fun? I played Doofus like a million years ago and that was pretty fun and interesting.
There really isn't a pastebin or anything that covers Wakfu in the Op.

Get some taste.

What the heck? Why does the off hand one gain more? Surely you'd expect the one in your main hand to get the lion's share?

Oh well. I remember dual wielding battle hammers (war hammers?) and thinking the prof gain was amazingly slow. Maybe that's why.

>likes homosexual shit
>tells others to get taste
Irony is reaching critical masses!!!

The purest form of love xD

Yeah, it's weird that more of the proficiency goes to offhand instead of main.
I've been dual wielding Battle Short Swords for a long time now and they haven't even reached proficiency 50. The one I use on mainhand is 22 while my offhand is 33.

>tripfag thinks his opinion is worth anything
That's cute.

No, you stupid yurishit, I have the superior taste. Take your shit back to the containment board where you and the rest of the sc/u/m reside.

>I have the superior taste
No, you're just extremely delusional. That's not surprising though.

Huh. I started a new character today so maybe I should try using a two handed weapon or something and see how it goes. Maybe I can get it to become fully proficient more quickly. Maybe I should choose something with a lot of durability too, since I'm aiming for a spirit weapon.

Am I the only one here who's playing Twin Saga on the official server?

It better be the Chinese server, because otherwise I don't know why the fuck would you do that.

Did you mean taiwanese? Taiwan is not China.

Seems likely.

FACT: Every brown girl would be improved if drawn with light skin instead.

Yes. Couldn't remember which one it was, went with Chinese. Picked wrong.

Yes it is. You faggot

>tongue sucking

Wow, this got a lot more lewder than I was expecting.

Quicky, post boss fights to counter yurifags.

No, it isn't. The people in it are chinese by ethnicity, but the nation of Taiwan is not the nation of China.

Those graphics kek

Is this a game from 1998?

Everywhere relevant recognize Taiwan as part of China. Geographically Taiwan is part of China since dynasty period

I think the only people who say Taiwan isn't part of China are the Taiwanese, who want to become independent of China.

Mabinogi would've been the most popular mmorpg if they bothered to update the graphics.

Just logged into Mabi again after a while, last thing I remember doing was grinding the SAO even for the Asuna title. Thank god my ticket is still there... how much would something like that be worth? On Tarlach... feels like I wasted so much time playing this damn game though.

what do you want, dragon.

Nah, it's the engine that needs to be redone completely. If they either make or move to a new engine, then the game would be much much better. The current engine limits the devs too much, I don't even think it's possible to update graphics without breaking the engine even more.

The core game its the same as Dofus, maybe you're a little tired of that kind of games or still have nostalgia for Dofus.

I really wish you find some actually fresh and new people to party and have fun in the dungeons user.

Here's a pastebin from a 2015 wakfu thread, i forgot when we stopped having them.

pastebin.com/z4pQNHBG

Wouldn't that require the entire game to be overhauled? That's a massive amount of work for a very questionable reward. I agree with you and all, but I do think it's never going to happen. It's like, what? 11 years old already right?

I would, but phone. Just remember to report yurishit image spam.

>yfw Peria Chronicles is Mabinogi 2

>elsword

Peria is ded

Nice try but it isn't even released yet.

If it's dead then why do I have this screenshot of the developer's Twitter proving it's still under development, taken 50 seconds ago?

Why do people say this? Besides the fact that they're both anime sandbox MMOs are they any more alike?

Best game of the lot tbqhwyf.

Thank you nonetheless for the pastebin! I'll give it a shot nonetheless.

Reminder that dark elves aren't real elves and are basically hornless demons.

I want to fuck a hornless demon

>try elsword
>level for a bit
>find out you need to pay cash to use 4 more skills
>instantly uninstalled

Play void. Free B-slot.

>play void
>literally months behind in content
>laggy niggers
>hack infested
>play NA
>greedy jews
>absolutely horrible economy
>massive disparity between paying and non paying players
>+12s
>elsword

Stop being a whiny bitch.

Hey Quadra nigger remember to link to previous threads in each op.

You're right, I'll go play a good game instead.

No

Are you supposed to go to Plane Gate or Airport after the epilogue chapter in Closers?

Shut the fuck up and do it before I do your waifu.

Airport is the next round of story missions, plane gate is gear grind iirc.

>whiny bitch
Those are more than fair criticisms and reasons to not play Elsword. Even you would agree that all those complaints are accurate.

Nothing since you're on tarlach the most dead sender of them all.

T-thanks. :)

No I wouldn't, that's why I called you a whiny bitch.

Okay, explain how anything I stated was inaccurate.

>No I wouldn't

>unironically defending elsword
fuck off

That's what I gathered, but from what I've read I'll need 4 pieces of Lv. 70 Plane Gate and 3 pieces of Lv. 54 Plane Gate. The other equipment parts I need are Lambs Keeper ones which is after Airport.

So either I keep grinding to 70 via story then go back and roll over low level Plane Gate or I get the 54 Plane Gate pieces and have an easier time doing Airport.

Not sure which is more efficient. Daily limits aren't an issue since I have so much free shit running that I have 4 entry limit so I'd get barred by stamina before run limits.

Pic related is one of the reasons why people actually play Elsword.

yeah, because the game has nothing else to offer

not sure if this is sarcasm. It might not be.

Your fault for expecting an ammo official to not be trash

remember when all ammos would have monster drops just fall onto the ground and you had to pick them up instead of them going straight into your bag? sometimes I miss those days.

Why? That shit is tedious.

Yes. I don't miss them, though. At all.

Any good anime mmo with a sub? i'd love to play one where i can get MOST if not all cosmetics by just playing.

Because changing the keybind for one of the upper-bar hotkeys to the pick up command and running into areas where people are grinding mobs everyone needs spamming that key just to see how many people let their "dibs" timer expire was fun.

Closers NA when?