pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

/dsg/ FCs are shit

Shit

Wait a minute...!

>Hey I really like the BKGA, let me upgrade it to +5
>HAHA JOKES ON YOU YOU ONLY HAD 23 SLABS NOW YOU HAVE NONE
Do I wait until the DLC drops or do I go to NG+3?

scott please

Lucy confirmed for jojoposter
Also fc when

Is there a PC fightclub on and if so where and what password?

There isn't fuck off

Rate my fistpunch man

2nd slot is dashaxe, because it's fun with a weapon skill shield

Never you little shits

that looks pretty fucking dope

Gold/10
Looks good to me

Cherry molester please go to sleep

i haven't been here in months
what's the current sl and weapon upgrade meta?

+10

Fistbros are bestbros.
Hands of God in DLC fucking when?

What?

This gif isn't from Jojo. It's from Re: Zero, and it is of a sword being used to fire out beams at a whale flying around in the sky, which seems like a pretty clear reference to the Storm Ruler in Demon's Souls.

Look at the style of the post

"X is Y, Y"

What do you want/expect from the first DLC?

These were so fucking shit in DeS

Literally required all the possible colorless souls you could get in a playthrough to upgrade the two of em, and they never ever do good damage, have no hyper armour and are as slow as greatswords

Infact, I think the moveset is like, identical to the one in DaS3, just way way worse damage and range

hopefully never, bring back something that isn't absolute bottom tier broken sword garbage

80% new equipment, 20% fanservice/call back weapons.

>come back to /dsg/
>everyone still hasn't filtered poocifer
this is why this place is dead

Yeah, "X is y, Y!" a meme. They get repeated.

Hell, you used a capital letter at the start of your sentence and a period at the end. You must be Me too. This guy though: no capital or period. He's definitely not me.

I just want a dlc about the deep

Bring these back as a dual fist weapon, but make the L2 the drang twin spears charge, with both fists

Trust me, it'll be really good

A STR A FAITH

Based notlucifer

I always find it funny how people always under estimate the damage dark or chaos weapons will do through a shield

paths connecting areas so the world isn't so linear
fashion
fashion
fashion
faith weapons
int weapons
pyro weapons

that bitrate is awful

> I always find it funny how people always under estimate the damage dark or chaos weapons will do through a shield
Chaos Weapons AR inferior to dark weapons. There is no reason to use chaos weapons over dark weapons in PvP

What do I want?
I want hybrid builds to not be ass awful, and more fashion
What do I expect?
Shameless fanservice and a blatant cashgrab

I use both as the same stats benefit both, and on the off chance that you meet someone that resists one, you can switch to the other.

There's no reason not to have a chaos + 9 variant of weapons.

>NPC Darkwraiths have more poise than Abyss Watcher bosses.
Tep kok,why were the Abyss Watchers ever feared?

They rose to power in a time when poise existed
Some time between them and Aldrich, poise became bloodborne and that's why today we don't have poise
That's my theory

So how much content will each dlc have?

Is it going to be two ToH/artorias of the abyss-sized dlcs (wishful thinking) or like half of that?

I've never played a From game with more than one DLC, that's why I'm wondering.

>far future DLC
>every enemy is poiseless and can be stunlocked with R1 spam
>final boss
>can't stagger at all
>father of poise

>NPC Darkwraiths have more poise than Abyss Watcher bosses.
>Tep kok,why were the Abyss Watchers ever feared?

Why else do you think they're all dead now?

I hope the dlc is based on the ghrus backstory and you can turn into a ghru so I can make a new char literally named dumb ghru with a heavy estoc as main hand weapon.

Chalice Dungeons DS3 edition.
Blue Cathedral Knight set.
DLC in the Cathedral of the Deep.
Shrine of Storms-like area.
Levels based around a single bonfire and a lot of physical shortcuts.
Cthulhu-style shit in the Deep.
Fluted Set.
Restored Balder Set.
Elite Cleric set(with elaboration as to what happened to Thorolund)
Balancing to infusions so Refined isn't the best in literally everything.

Chalice Dungeons with out chalice gems would be amazing

Need help with Velstadt, pc, regular dark souls 2, lvl 113

>chalice dungeons with weapons with different scaling like str scimitar and dex UGAxes.

If anybody would be willing to help that would be great. I can't get any hits in, and I screwed up the encounter with the npc summon.

A particularly strong wind blew through the Keep and staggered them.

>weapons with different scalings
>easy access to chucks and slabs
>easy access to all refined gems and the like
>randomized dungeons just for fun
>ability to fight bosses again without needing to go to NG+s
etc

It would be amazing.

What's your favorite miniboss in the series?

I really like havel because at first he's a pretty standard tough enemy but when you find his items in anor londo you find out he's got a pretty cool backstory

>Level 113
The Soul memory is what matters not SL.
And if it weren't for the fact that it's almost 3 A.M here I would check if I have any characters near Drangleic castle.

>80% of pontiff players are now either bloody rollhards or bloody 2katLMAO
Why

I want environments that we haven't had before.

>Big ass desert with a pyramid.
>Underwater temple with shark boss
>Haunted mansion with spooky ghosts
>Heaven with a majestic tower that puts Anor Londo to shame.

If we do get an environment we've had before, I'd want something big an mechanical, like Sen's or Brume Tower.

1369441, my bad

Burger King

Fuck me. Lifted me up in the air and wasn't sure whether to roll or not.

>playing dark souls 2 while sick with a cold
>find myself not remembering why I went to a location or what I was supposed to be doing due to cold wrecking my mental faculties
>everything seems even more dreamlike and surreal

Guys, I think I'm hollowing irl

You let this happen.

Every time you touched a RSS in DeS/DaS, every time you allowed fucking Tanimura to hold your red and blue orbs hostage behind an arena, every time you rang a bell in an empty chalice room, every time someone you invaded/got invaded by gestured at you and you didn't kill them for some stupid reason. Everyone who did that allowed these to spread and dug their own graves

F

Is BKGA's warcry'd 1HR1-R2 a true combo or something? Because i couldn't escape it right now?

Would anyone mind parting with their lothric knight spear on PC? An unupgraded one would be nice.

Pass and location

DaS3's dlcs were 2 good bosses and one phoned-in boss each and the total level size was roughly the size of AotA. I expect that, considering the approach they've been taking with DaS3's dlc, it will probably be closer to the size of TOH with 4-5 bosses each (of which we can expect at least 3 to be great).

TOH was kind of a sweetspot for dlc size where I think any bigger would rather overstay its welcome as a singular, narratively circular addition. I expect 3's DLCs to be comparable in size and quantity of content, though perhaps not quite the same in quality since they won't have sonybux backing their budget this time around.

maybe you shouldn't waste your time on duelfaggotry

I'd categorize Havel as an "NPC fight" and leave the distinction of miniboss to mobs that spawn only once but aren't NPCs. But that might just be me.

Anyway, I think the best NPC fight is imo either Undead Prince Ricard or Kamui+Prince Albert in a can.

pass is dsg
cleansing chapel bonfire

No. It used to be, but they patched it. Due to latency, the window to escape can be kinda small sometimes but it's not a true combo.

Note that combos like that working consistently usually indicates somebody abusing a low speedhack.

DS2 crowns-like level design but without the copy pasted enemies

Which Prince Ricard

the DaS1 Ricard is easy as fuck, the Chasm of the Old Ricard is a fucking nightmare

>copy pasted enemies
Which enemies in those dlcs were copypasted, senpai?

>This fucking star platinum cosplay

You sir make my dick fucking diamonds

You should team up with a joestar cosplay and you both oraora on people while you use hidden body

Chasm.
OH WAIT
DaS2 had Maldron!

Haven't played in a while, have they fixed the dark moon auto summon thing yet? And have there been any major weapon rebalances?

>poisoning shitters, spamming carvings for 10 minutes while they are turtling at the bonfire and murdering them when they get their shit together to try and get to the boss room
>still no fucking fanmail even though i'll soon be halfway to the tongue limit

>forgetting the cute sorcerer

I always liked the titanite demons

I dropped my sign but a dog summon happened, please be patient

your damage is shit, hollowslayer gs is better

I want my fucking havel boss god dammit

The Havel locked behind that wooden door wasn't fucking havel, that was just some lone straggler of his men

The real Havel is a god king the size of gwyn and has a gold finished version of his armour, he has perma great magic barrier on and his weapon is actually a full blown dragon skull fused with pure gold into a giant nugget turd brick of destruction

>everything seems even more dreamlike and surreal

I was just there a couple of weeks ago. I left bed to vomit in the toilet and when I got back to bed I saw that it was FOUR HOURS LATER!

not literally copy pasted, but the DLC relied a bit too much on mobs and the basic soldier enemy for each DLC felt like just a recolored enemy

Challenge area bosses.

god those are some ps2-tier models straight from king's field 4

>rollhards
lmao you're so shit

Sort of like how the TOH reused the basic AWAY AWAY and barking crows mooks throughout the first area?

>tfw no friends
someday

I invaded the exact same guy several times in the settlement. He was sporting that armor but with a greatsword(bastard or claymore)

I also used poison

He was Havel unless Havel appears in the DLC and someone says it was the real Havel. Back in DS1 they probably didn't think they'd make two sequels so I place a lot of canon choices to DS1.

>switch to estoc + black knight shield
>now they can't do a thing without getting murdered

thanks buddy

>tfw this happens
>Enter fog gate/boss area
>Havel walks slowly toward you

>if you buff or use any magic or even pull out a talisman, he immediately runs at you and buffs into second phase where turns into iron flesh mode while doing dashes with his greathammer

Did you fall asleep and not realize it? That happened to me yesterday. I was supposed to go to a park early in the morning so I thought I did except I just fell asleep again and after waking and dreamt I did. When I woke up again like 2 hours later, I was actually pretty shocked to see that I was still home.

Skeleton covenant where you can turn into a skeleton

Doing God's work, user.

Ring states that it belongs to Havel's men without mentioning that he also used it.
He also was capable of using miracles, warrior in the tower cannot.

Trust me, user senpai, I'm just a friendly white phantom, please turn your back to me for just 1 second

>havel going fucking batshit if you use any sort of magic other than a miracle
>mages eternally butthurt because he also happens to have insane magic resistance because his armor actually works versus the one you can get
I needed this, but now I know it will not happen

>he's called a Bishop Havel and uses a giant holy tome as a weapon, slamming it so hard it knocks you down
>can cast holy miracles of Angels
>in second phase transforms into a huge rock Angel and takes out some new impossibly heavy STR weapon, like a giant holy pillar
>can cast great magic barrier against casters

Why were miracles nerfed so hard in DaS2?

Why do you think?