gematsu.com/2016/08/fateextella-gilgamesh-karna-mumei-gameplay

>Tokyo Xanadu eX+ details After Story
gematsu.com/2016/08/tokyo-xanadu-ex-details-story

>World of Final Fantasy details Terra, Bartz, Boco, and more
gematsu.com/2016/08/world-final-fantasy-details-terra-bartz-boco

>Crows: Burning Edge details story modes, battle system
gematsu.com/2016/08/crows-burning-edge-details-story-modes-battle-system

>The King of Fighters XIV ‘K Team’ and ‘Women Fighters Team’ gameplay trailers
gematsu.com/2016/08/king-fighters-xiv-k-team-women-fighters-team-gameplay-trailers

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2015/12/07/ni-no-kuni-2-ps4-timed-exclusive/
pcgamer.com/bloodborne-complete-rated-pc-germany
wsj.com/articles/sony-to-sell-updated-model-of-standard-playstation-4-1471833069
twitter.com/playstation/status/673225740830179328
youtube.com/watch?v=MGN8Hx7WI3A
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/27/yakuza-0-launches-january-24-2017-exclusively-on-ps4/
koeitecmoamerica.com/news/77039/WESTERN-RELEASE-OF-NIOH-CONFIRMED----EXCLUSIVE-TO-PLAYSTATION®4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how desperate are you that made the thread 5 post early

He's a cuck

>Have to get up in 4 hours and drive to another city for some business
>Still not going to sleep
I wish tomorrow wouldn't come

/ravengen/

fiut

playstationlifestyle.net/2015/12/07/ni-no-kuni-2-ps4-timed-exclusive/
Same was for Yakuza Zero and Ni-Oh, right?

>not taking responsibility

Sega already said they want to do more PC ports and NiOh is a koei tecmo game, can't even remember the last time they made an exclusive.

Fuck off pcuck

Yakuza devs said it themselves that they want to create some games for PC, but I don't see them doing it anytime soon. Yakuza is already niche in the west and if Y0 sells badly we might not even get anymore games like after Dead Souls. They've also talked about localizations and said they can't do it themselves because they're busy all the time, so I don't see how they would do a PC port when they can't even be bother to translate their games.

I also remember Sega saying they'll do more PC ports in 2016 (they said that in late 2015/early 2016) but have they done anything? I don't remember them porting anything after Valkyria.

We've known about that shit since day 1.

Ni-oh and Y0 are full exclusives though.

PS- I'm the guy that said SO5, Nier Automata, and other Square games would be ported like a year ago.

There is no chance in hell that nioh will be a PS4 exclusive. Sony wouldn't pay for shit like that and they knows that dark souls sold like hotcakes on PC.

Not him but it's made by Team Ninja so it can stay as an exclusive. They've released DOA5 on PC and received a bad reception because of a bad port and the delayed online. They, themselves, said if the PC community creates indecent mods it'll be the last game they get and surprise, surprise 1st week of release (maybe even the 1st day) a nude mod was out.

Watashi wa does anyone want to FUCK the slim ps4?

Debating picking this up from the flash sale, I've never played any of them, are there any glaring issues with any of these games?

Not that I know of

Tell me if Saturday Morning RPG is any good, I've been thinking about picking it up, but I can definitely wait till the next sale for it.

want to buy the weeb metroidvania but doesn't have a plat

She was just my first thought because she's so impregnatable.

I'd take responsibility.

> Thought about buying it
> Realized I had unplayed copies of Dust, A boy and his blob, all of Shantae and like 4 other 2D games

Maybe one day I'll play videogames

Well that's balls, still i really dig the premise, fuck it I'm gonna buy that shit now in case deus ex doesn't arrive tomorrow

this is legitimately uglier than every version of the ps3

>Been in this thread for more than a fucking year.
Literally nothing happened in my life. How to stop the suffering?

start getting those plats

pcgamer.com/bloodborne-complete-rated-pc-germany

YOSHIDA NEEDS TO BE KILLED

This is making me wonder if I should even keep my DQ Builders pre-order. I've waited so long, but it seems I might as well just wait for a PC announcement at this point.
This thing really is doomed to be a fucking Bloodborne machine, isn't? I'm honestly annoyed.

/suzuhagen/

got a 404
looks like sony took the page down to hide it

wsj.com/articles/sony-to-sell-updated-model-of-standard-playstation-4-1471833069

>PS4 Slim - New standard system refresh
>1080p, 60fps
>$299

>PS4K - Premium Console
>4k, 60fps
>$799

Official announcement coming soon.

>>$799
Fuck off Sony.

>60fps on either
Nice meme

>$799
Bait but if it actually was legit, they'd be committing suicide.

it is bait, google the link to view the article, it makes 0 mention of any price other than the slim will retail for less than $350

It's what Scorpio is allegedly gonna go for, so maybe.

>It's what Scorpio is allegedly gonna go for
Where did this come from? Say the $799 price is legit...how the fuck is either company gonna sell the damn thing to the average consumer?

Just because their competitor is committing suicide doesn't mean you have to as well.
I mean, that's the main reason the PS4 did as well as it did, because Microsoft committed suicide back in 2013, and Sony weren't dumb enough to follow.

>PS4 Neo is the "premium" model, obviously has better hardware
>PS4 Slim apparently affects game performance as well, it's the new base model

So the 40 million PS4 owners really did get fucked.

>tfw 4th plat of the month

Early adopters always get fucked no matter the console. Though especially hard this gen since they weren't high-spec products like earlier console gens.

Why even update this if you're not going to fix stuff. I'm not even talking about the atrocious games listed but stuff like SRW and SD Gundam still being in the wrong areas.

Heh.

Feels pretty bad that FFXV was delayed to the same week as GR2. Poor Kat ;_;

>implying FFXV won't be delayed again in an attempt to fix the game after backlash over how god damn awful that latest video made the game look

>Poor Kat ;_;
I'd rather see Kat in action than backstreet boys riding their car.

Can you stop with the /momgen/ shit already fuckwit?

At first Gravity Rush 2 and after FFXV
GR2>>>>FFXV

but this is p/ss/4gen

not today

FFXV runs like shit and that platinum demo was puke inducing, GR2 has my money desu

I'll simply wait for FFXV Neo Edition

Yeah me too but I doubt most consumers in Japan will think that. I hope Sony delays the game by two weeks to give it some space. That would be prudent.

I have no idea how they could fuck up the game so hard. Easiest job in the world. Nomura and his team had even finished the scenario to 100% before Tabata took over.

I remember them saying in their very first active time report after duscae came out that they will focus on improving the framerate because it was literally the most complained about aspect.
How many years ago was this and what the fuck happened?

sony paid them to make the game run worse on ps4/xbone and have it delayed until after neo comes out so that they can use 60fps FFXV as one of the selling points at launch

Stop blaming Tabata. He probably did all he could the save it from Nomura's Ability to destroy everything nice.

I fucking hate Square Enix, at least they still let Yolo Taro make games.

Based Sony, I'm buying neo just for this shit. How can anyone not love them

*also on PC

But there are no trophies on PC, I'm not memeing, trophies are the most greatest thing ever graced in video games history, xbox and steam achievements don't even compete. I am proud to be part of Sony greatness

This is retarded. The leaks said they're not even working on a Neo version.

Tabata has done nothing but make needless changes, bloat it up with needless movies and animes and ruin everything that made Versus look appealing to fans. He's been on a crusade to turn FF into a western-styled game for years now. And his results are now showing. Who else to blame but the man who made the shitty choices?

There was gameplay shown before they switched directors. It was already shit under nomura.

not today

Today is my birthday

happy birthday man

thx mate

happy birthday shitty frogposter
may you go to a bar and have meaningless sex with a slut to make you both feel better about yourselves

on a PSGen related note;

HOW LONG does it take for the PSN codes via amazon to get go from pending to accepted nowadays

bump gimme an answer fags

HB dumbfrogposter, mind if I steal your pepe?

The new slim model looks pretty basic.
Doesn't seem to have optic audio output either.
Probably going for maximum cost cutting.
Anyone want to guess the price?
I'm thinking $250.

Considering PSN is the real money maker, getting as many as possible connected with cheap hardware makes sense.

>nude mod
PC gaming at it's finest.

Can't fucking help themselves can they?

>Anyone want to guess the price?
>I'm thinking $250.
That's if Sony were smart, they would undercut Microsoft by 50 dollars.

But Sony is retarded, so they will probably price it 300 dollars, and keep the hardware sales moderately.

I guess they could do that too.
The losses from subsidizing PS3 probably still stings.

On the other hand they are expecting to sell 17 million more PS4s before april 2017.

In my opinion it's retarded to price it 300 dollars. The processor in there is already 3 year old.

They are just pissing away sales to microsoft, who will no doubt lower their prices more aggressively.
Sony tends to be arrogant in the stupid way, so that sounds like something they would do.

Profitability over volume is their current strategy.
So if taking that marketshare from MS is too expensive they won't do it.

I don't think MS will stay in console gaming in the long term either way.
They're going to make xbox into a W10 service

>release nioh exclusively* on ps4
>game's good, hype
>petition compilers start whining and complaining
>sometime in 2017 KT announces pc version with fanfare
>steamfags collectively cum with joy and buy it full price day 1
you heard it here first folks

I know, and it's stupid as fuck.

The more attached the microsoft user is to their Achievement points, the less likely they are to purchase PS5.
Same thing with steam as well.

That way you also get people to double dip, it's a proven strategy.
Just as rockstar, bandai etc.

Ramlethal is very beautiful.

Are you guys going to buy the Slim or buy the Neo?

Maybe in 2018.

Neo + PSVR

How can anyone decide when you know nothing about those yet?

Whatcha playin'?

English PC version when?

4 years ago

I think he means 0 which comes out in september on PS4/Vita.

Ah, well someone is bound to just rip the script from the Vita version with the recent exploit, and mod them into the PC version, so the answer to their question is "shortly after launch".

>and mod them into the PC version
What the fuck are you talking about? It's a complete sequel to the game, not a mod of it.

0 launches on PC in Japan in 4 days.

Neo with PSVR.
Slim doesn't look that great.

Either way.
If pirates make the western market unprofitable, those fucks may as well start learning moon or suffer indie & AAA shovelware

same fag

>Yakuza devs said it themselves that they want to create some games for PC
you have no source on that.

>NiOh is a koei tecmo game, can't even remember the last time they made an exclusive.
>Nights of Azure
>Samurai Warriors Empire
>Atelier
>DOA Extreme 3
>Deception IV

>Ni no Kuni
twitter.com/playstation/status/673225740830179328
youtube.com/watch?v=MGN8Hx7WI3A
>【PlayStation®4専用ソフト『二ノ国II レヴァナントキングダム』】

>Yakuza 0
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/27/yakuza-0-launches-january-24-2017-exclusively-on-ps4/

>Nioh
koeitecmoamerica.com/news/77039/WESTERN-RELEASE-OF-NIOH-CONFIRMED----EXCLUSIVE-TO-PLAYSTATION®4/
>At the recent PlayStation Experience event in San Francisco, CA, Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) and KOEI TECMO America announced that Nioh, a dark, samurai-centric action RPG, will be coming to the west exclusively for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system.

Get over it pcuck I won't give you the reassurance you came here for, stop being delusional.

Why is /ps4g/ getting hijacked by the beggar race? You retards should probably learn how to report posts.