Neptunia General #988 /nepgen/

Last thread : Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21th NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dabju75wlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to start this off.

Praise the Vert

>nepgen is suddenly dying

What happened?

I LOVE NEPGEAR!

does neps accept body fluids as "share energy"?
Because I want so baddly to give them my BLOOD

a fresh thread for brand new neppy memes

We haven't had brand new nep memes in a very long time.

Noire accepts semen. She has a celestial metabolism that absorbs it from her womb and converts it to share energy.

Is mayonnaise a nep?

this is great
Incidently I have some to spare on her

Put the pudding in the bag and nobody gets hurt.

We need edgy Neptunia story about satanic rituals and shit

Nice headcanon

NepuBuran

Hi yurishit. Thank you for telling us so we can safely ignore your opinion.

best goddess

If Noire was more honest with her feelings, the entire elderly population of Lastation would have the life sucked right out of them. It's better she keeps her desires locked away.

Let's turn nepgear in mk2 into a satanic bitch
we require satangear memes, can you do it user?

Just kidding, everyone will get hurt

>What happened?
see @152513668
@152514742
What's interesting, that lonely pathetic thing is still using the word "we" to cover himself.
How very tearful when you think about it.

Compile Heart when?

Come on Nepgear, it's no fun if we just go straight to business before giving them a chance!

This is the best we have, for now.

Nice try, Kuugen

nyapu

I hope never

Nah, Nepgear is too overused for evil stuff, let's choose a different Nep. Maybe Vert?

Why is Neptune so cute and lovable?

Her top looks like it made out of plastic.

Because she's so inept and childish you can't help but want to love and protect her.

>@

but Vert has no evil, she is just a fujoshit gamer

Because she's the best.

>Compa gets a CPU form
>All her sadistic nurse traits are taken up to eleven
Yes pls

>iris_heart_version_2

Yeah how about nah the first was shitty enough

But fujoshis are the most evil beings of all. And gamers are in second place.

I see...

Am I missing something or are the damage readings intentionally inaccurate?

I want Iffy CPU with chuuni powers. No, not the sega hard one.

I think it shows you the "medium" damage you can deal with an attack. The real one will always be either higher or lower than that because of how the damage is calculated in the game.

>Cast Tech Support on Nepgear
>Nepgear still misses

FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=2dabju75wlc

It's a prediction, user

How the fuck do you unlock Marvelous AQL and Tekken in Rebirth;2?

Is Nepgear cute?

aaaaaand saved

Shares most likely. Probably in planeptune and leanbox or something.

Yes.

It took a while to find out but I found it.

Leanbox and Lowee shares at 30% during chapter 5.

Nepgear is beyond cute.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and that Nepgear smells funny.

Perhaps I shall ask this question to /nepgen/ before consulting the archives.

Has anyone been able to find any merchandise, whether licensed or not, of the Goddesses in Victory? I'm asking specifically about Plutia / Madame Iris Heart and Rei Ryghts. I have had no luck finding anything, besides a shitty shoop of a Nepgear dakimakura being turned into a Rei dakimakura.

As well, I'm currently playing through the original HDN on the PS3 as we speak, but I wanted to know what people thought between HDN1 and MK2. Have the graphics improved that much between the two?

>background info: I completed rebirth 1, 2 and 3 on Steam, own rebirth 3 on Vita which I am also playing through, as well as NepU, and decided to pick up the original HDN collection for PS3, as well as purchased a PS4 months before the release of Megadimension just to get it for NepNep, and then heard that they were releasing Megadimension on PC.

Is the DLC worth it for any of the PS3 games? How about for MegaDimension, besides the free ones already released?

Gotta go fast!

>A sonic-style Neptune game
I never knew I needed this in my life, but fuck I want something like this so bad now

>Not blue parka

Well fuck the fuck off then.

>As well, I'm currently playing through the original HDN on the PS3 as we speak, but I wanted to know what people thought between HDN1 and MK2. Have the graphics improved that much between the two?

Sounds like a waste of time to play the same games again, especially at a worse state.

I'm mostly doing it for the trophies, as well as the fact that I was given two brand new PS3 controllers and don't feel like loading up Black Ops 2 to get some use out of them. I prefer gazing my eyes upon cute girls doing cute things, even if its pixelated.

Post smug Neps

That is an extremely smug and gorgeous nepper. Source image?

Where were you when Blanc won the Olympics?

That's right according to tsunako. On HDN1's artbook one of the notesis that it looks like silicone

Beautiful work, guys.

Now, if I may ask all of /nepgen/, which Goddess or Candidate do you place your faith in?

I put my faith in both of the Planeptune sisters, AKA the best goddesses.

Vert, Uni, and Neptune

If I had to choose just one, probably Vert because she is underrated

Nepgear is a very good girl, is innocent and loves her big sister, as well as working hard for the betterment of Planeptune and Gamindustri in general. You have good tastes, user.

See above. Added, Neptune is an adorable girl, and Purple Heart is a gorgeous, dependable Goddess. I'm sure that through her lazy antics, everything will pay off in the end, especially with such a hardworking oracle.

I don't know about sharing your faith across the Goddesses, but since you picked Vert, I think that you have good tastes. In tea, of course. I hope that you enjoy knowing that Vert is probably locked away in her room, raiding a castle right now while drinking tea and healing her teammates the best that she can while Chika does her best to win her attention.

I wish Vert would ignore me instead of Chika.

NewFag-Kun gives me hope for man.

IF
It is a goddess cadet of Planeptune
It is connected with friendship to Neptune
Nepgear and Compa since it is cool and serious
character the comiv of neptune is received
she is set to straight man
however the name of a shameful killer technique
is occasionally cried for at the time of a battle

It's hard for me to get through Noire's game because I can't stand the protagonist and don't want her to win.

Have you beaten the game without her?

>doing it for the trophies

Fair enough, if you swing that way I guess.

You have a thing for not getting noticed, I take it? Or are you saying that Vert dedicates too much time to seeing you, and you rather not be noticed? I have a hard time understanding why you would not want Vert to notice you, unless you're the stalker-ish type.

Thank you for your kind words, user. I wish you the very best in life, and I know that you will do many good things besides the daily /nepgen/, which will undoubtedly become a habit of mine.

You don't like Lady Black Heart..? Although I can tell that she gets lots of hate here, I do think she is a very hardworking Goddess and deserves some praise from time to time. However, I haven't played Goddess Black Heart's game, so perhaps her personality is less likable in that non-canon game?

BASED REI RYGHTS. Although batshit insane, I would give her a hug and my [spoiler[ shares.

THANKS GAMEFAQS/STEAM FOR FUCKING BEING INCORRECT.

I am trying to fucking farm blaze claws and only the wikia says the flame fenrir has to be dangerous.

>Have you beaten the game without her?
It's her game, so that's not possible.

I don't like her most of the time, and she is just of a bully in her game. Her solution to everything is "well let's beat them up and make them join us"

Maybe I don't understand something here... dangerous is there by default? Maybe the drop rate of blaze claws are just shit then. Goddamnit.

I did kind of buy the HyperCollection, so I might as well finish it, right? Much like Vert, I too have a backlog of games. Then again, who doesn't?

>fucking up the tags in my other post

Well, I did call myself a newfag. What can you expect?

Each individual is allowed their opinion, and I will respect yours as well. The solution in that game sounds idiotic as well, as everyone knows that Lady Noire is not a savage brute to attack others for no reason just to get them to join us.

>but, but.. rebirth 1, newfag-kun!

True.. but, in this scenario, I do believe that there is better ways than beating the shit out of everyone just to get what you want, and in RB1, she already knew NepNep and wanted to.. dispose of the poor girl before she regained her memory. Although it is something that most people would do, I find it kind of sad, to say the least.

I love Nepgear!

Praise Iris Heart.

She actually gets called out on her approach by her allies, some of which abandon her.

Then she gives a fake apology and does the whole "I just want us to be friends" thing and they buy it for some reason. personally, she just comes across as full of it to me.

>Those legs
>Those boobs
>Those thights
>That belly
She is just perfect.

Fuck yeah! Just got my blaze claws from the Fenrir. It only took 5 fights.

I also never realized EXE Drives were skippable by pushing L1.

That's more than acceptable to hear, in all honesty. I don't think I'd follow anyone, even if it was a Goddess, if her idea of being able to gain allies was to crush them and then force them to join them. I know it happened throughout history, but it's still a big no-no.

A fake apology? If it was truly fake just to keep them in her command, then that only shows how low she is willing to act in that game. I didn't think that the Lady Black Heart of Lastation would act like that..

>god damn me for fucking up my tags two posts in a row.

NewFag for a reason, no matter how much I lurk.

Do you prefer Goddess Iris Heart's form, or as the lovable Plutia? How about their personalities? I'd love to hear what you'd like to do with her, as long as it isn't too.. lewd.

I'm glad to hear it. I always hated trying to find materials and shit for the plans. Also, have you never skipped some of the combat? Sometimes it gets boring and I mash that skip button, instead of skipping it like Plutia recommended.

Now, /nepgen/, for the Waifu of your dreams, who is it and why is it the one you chose? What would you do with her on a Sunday night such as today, or on a date night, if you wished to pursue her romantically? Which of the Goddesses or Candidates would you like to be friends with?

Everything is skippable by pushing L1

desu I never knew, and I went through all of RB1 thinking "I have to see this shit again."

Never knew the normal skills were skippable either.

Nice try Vitagen but it's L2

By default the RBs have them bound to L1, because turns out the vita only has one set of shoulder buttons.

I would choose, the and only, Nepgear user

I thought it was R2 or L2 (after mashing), but that's impossible. Vita doesn't natively support those buttons.

It's definitely L1.

>gain allies was to crush them and then force them to join them.
To be fair this is like a standard japanese story trope. If you defeat someone they either swear allegiance to your side, die, or come back to hound you again until one of the previous two outcomes happen.

>Waifu of your dreams, who is it and why is i
Blanc, because we share similar interests and I find the way she goes from calm Rei clone to blowing her top to be extremely adorable.

And a night out at a cafe followed by a movie sounds nice. Probably a movie adaptation of a book, so we can both rage out over the inaccuracies afterwards.