nomansskymods.com/mods/instagram-filter-remover

Annoying audio message remover:
nomansskymods.com/mods/shutup-disable-certain-annoying-audio-warnings/

x1000 range hyper drive:
nomansskymods.com/mods/super-hyperdrive/

Trainer:
nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-trainer-25-by-fling/

How to get the Atlas pass:
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-12-no-mans-sky-atlas-pass-how-to-get-atlas-pass-v1-v2-v3

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyMods/comments/4ytjkn/mod_seed_changer_shipmultitool_changer/d6r1cp1
m.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y4i3a/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_front_page/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're asking for it.

are all starting ships the same?

RastaMama yes

So when do we get frigates so I can pirate an updated copy

Honestly why does the trainer even exist?

Because it can.

Oh good I can remove the shit filter. Have a flying banana donkey I found today as a reward for telling me this.

Why would you want freighters right away in a game that has no game in it? To haul all your empty feelings around?

What did you guys think of the live action No Man's Sky movie?

Best movie of the year, but can we not post pngs please? Thanks.

No, if you pre-ordered you get a pointy ship with a warp drive already built

Better? The fuck is wrong with png

Pathetic interloper your OC made me kek

My bad. Forgot fraps captures with png.

Probably the extra 2MB on images where you don't see much of a difference between the two formats.

> 2MB

> the first quoted image was 700 KB

>MFW you can;t name a system "Hitler did Nothing Wrong" Because of the profanity filter.

It's useless bloat about 20 times heavier than it needs to be for Veeky Forums use.

Anyway, that plane is my fetish. Small, sleek, fast, agile, can go into orbit, dual propulsion modes, big ass windows, has a fucking bike in the back, literally the perfect shuttle/planet exploration craft combo.

I'd kill for something like that in NMS.

circumcised v2000

i'll never find a decent ship

>can't find shit to make warp cells on 2 different planets in current system
>planets in question are awesome in other aspects
>"I guess I could stay for a while"
>go to space station
>"despair!"
>farting jew birds everywhere

There just isn't enough variety in anything. I could handle the lack of depth in mechanics as long as it kept providing pretty vistas but now it's just the same archetypes with little mixing.

I can't wait for the post-mortem on this game and why it feels like an early access release

>I can't wait for the post-mortem
It's already dead.
Hello games should release modding tools already I swear to god otherwise I'm going to spam their inbox with random pages of combinatronics pdf books, see how they like the 8 quintillion bazillion shit now.

the dev we had posting the other day said the tools were coming

Apparently the extreme survivor milestone is bugged; I had 3 stars in it and went back to a planet I was at before to finish it, but the counter I guess reset itself, because I had to sit around outside for over an hour before the counter started to move again.

So if you find an extreme planet, you better hunker down.

That's not bugged, you are actually supposed to do it in one go

Doing that now, going to sleep and leaving the game running not to lose the progress, fuck it.

all items stackable mod when

I'd rather have a mod that x100 storage of any mod that uses fuel.

>he believed that on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving website

Heh.

Make one about lies please

Your life support module will run dry while you sleep user.

It better be soon. Honestly though, I think stacking up to 5 is good enough for stuff that isn't elements/alloys. Having a stack of 100 Power Reservoirs or Shield Plates only taking up 1 inventory slot would be too OP if you ask me, and what would be the point of having lots of inventory slots with nothing to put in them?

So does nu male's sky have MP innit or not? And yes I've realized they've said the chance of meeting other players is pretty small but can this happen if two players happen to be standing near each other?

No way. Sony won't allow them.

The only MP is uploading your discoveries and having them be seen by others. You can't meet another person physically in game nor is there any support for it in the game files.

Bull fucking shit. There's not enough content or depth to the game for anyone to sit on a planet for 6 fucking hours. It's clearly bugged, especially since it's so easy to get every other milestone

As a developer who has released a game on both PC and PS4...

this is right. Sony will not allow it

Feared as much, I remember people arguing about what the game would actually contain. Glad I cancelled my pre-order.

As the president of the planet, I say you can!

Not even just for PC?

Yeah because games released on both formats can't have modding tools bethesda games.

You're being bullshitted

They could, but then they would have disparity between PC and PS4 and the console is going to by far be your number one seller. As a small indie team you really don't want separation between the experience that either user will have. PS4 users will feel cheated if PC gets official mod support.

Better to just allow under the hood modding like currently exists and move onto the next game. Mod tools also seriously impact DLC sales

There's a huge difference between the weight that a studio like Bethesda can throw around and a small indie team.

Why the fuck do you think it has taken years and years and years to FINALLY get mods on console for Skyrim/FO4?

Who gives a fuck about putting the mods on PS4? That shitheap can burn for gimping this game.

le jew face

shieeeet

you already posted this

Loving this seed changer. Or rather the codes generated and cataloged by this guy: reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyMods/comments/4ytjkn/mod_seed_changer_shipmultitool_changer/d6r1cp1

Do i have to buy a new ship to get more Slots?
or is there another way

CUTE

Crashed ships can have 1 more slot than you current ship. You can crawl your way up with those. You only need to repair the shield, pulse drive, and jumper to get them moving. You'll find crashed ships via Transmission Towers.

Where do I find new multi-tools? I've jumped through 3 different systems and I haven't come across any on the wall.

There was nothing to gimp to begin with.

Nada/Polo always seem to have one

wish you had a button to disable HUD without having to go to the menus.

Go to starports (the places with one landing pad), they're always on the wall

I'd like 10 just because atlas stones, but even 5 is ok. not like it should be any more complicated to do one over the other
i agree hundreds would be too much

do you guys really think we're gonna actually get freighters we can own?

orange beam -> search transmissions -> get beacon -> find shelter with advanced lifeform
many will have new multitool
also nada and polo

I tried the ones with the landing pad, guess I was just being unlucky. Finally found one with a multitool.

i want a mega storage, or an ability to park my big ass storage truck out in orbit and transfer items to it, then have a galactic trade robot nearby who i can trade to

maybe even have extra ships ive collected depending on how im feeling today

I thought this general died? Who unironically plays this buggy mess.

it is dead. only autists post here.

still starting it over on a different pc to get a fucking decent planet thats NOT raining acid or radioactive

So is Sean ever going to be not cryptic? All I want is an apology from him for all the LIES

REEEEEEE

has he made any public appearances after this fiasco?

Is it possible the universe is so vast that simply no one has FOUND any of the missing content yet?

>Find the lore entry about Blue Stars being important
>Find out you can get a Theta Warpdrive to visit them
>People is discovering color of the stars is a thing and holds secrets

DEEPEST LORE

What does the Atlas Stone does? what is it for?
A youtuber found a Stargate of sorts but couldn't activate it. Maybe there is some secrets still to be found

everybody already knew about the star colors

Color of stars aren't secrets
The real secret is melee while sprinting into jetpack. You can thank me later

get an upgraded warp reactor as soon as possible
if you need to, find a star system that you can sell dynamic resonators at double price, buy them off the traders for cheap, and then wait until you find a ship that has the upgraded reactor

red systems are infinitely better than yellow

forget about it

the whole game is a planet generator.

already got about 35 hours on the game, just wanted to start something new without a trainer for money to have a nice comfy planet, finally found one

Lush red grass, little peacock and quilback boars around

ok the grass hid them from me, just more fucking wormhead horses, just really small

and apparently you cant name them wormheaded horses cause its "profanity"

Im gonna nuke this planet, one way or another.

A planet generator in a world where Spess Engine exists, which creates far vaster and infinitely more realistic systems.

i dont want realism in a space game you moron
that'd be fucking boring

Do you know why it's called no man's sky? I just realized cuz you know how we say no man's land? Well since this is space it's no man's sky.

Why is there a general for this?

It's emptier and with more broken promises than Starbound.

It'd be better than this toss pot produced by molyneux 2.0

Literally kill yourself luddite

I've been debating on getting NMS because my friends keep going on about how great it is. However, after browsing the thread, I'm not so sure.

Also, would someone mind cluing me into what "fiasco" is talking about?

>doing anything because your friends are doing it
stop this

But it still has ___________________________________no features

m.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4y4i3a/wheres_the_nms_we_were_sold_on_front_page/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

SEAN lied about a ton of shit. Honestly don't know what the fuck he was doing.

>how great it is

Listen the only thing great about this game is the tie fighter sound stolen from star wars. It's not anything remotely close to what was suppose to be in the game. It's sub par on a good day.

Anyone else just start naming planets for whats on them?

Nah.

I'll give it a read, thank you user.

They keep jacking off about how pretty it is and how the guns are "so cool like they're straight out of borderlands" and other inane shit. Usually they're smarter than this but I'm guessing they're trying too hard to justify their purchases.

It lets you explore better-looking planets for free, both in terms of money and ingame

It doesn't have any content, it's neat looking, a cool concept for an art game, it has the framework of a game that should be awesome, but nothing at all is on that framework.

Yeah, I feel bad for anyone who paid $60 for it. It's a 15-20 dollar indie game at BEST.

Also the guns are nothing like Borderlands wtf, lol. They're honestly shit and the combat is stale as fuck.

I will admit it can be a gorgeous game but..
Well, not 60 dollars gorgeous

Sean just made shit up in interviews. He said there were player interactions, you could land on asteroids, that physics were simulated, that there would be complex NPC faction relations, that position of planets from the sun affected their chemical composition. None of that shit, although a certain user did land on an asteroid last night using an infinite jetpack cheat.

Tbh I wasn't as dissapointed as others might have been because I didn't really follow the PR for the game. NMS is a little toy where you go around and find bipedal dinosaurs. It's a good idea but no content.

Do you really think he "made shit up"?

I think it was more that they just released an unfinished game because they weren't being allowed to delay it any further. Also, they had to gimp it so it would run on a PS4.

Either way, he's a cunt until he apologises. Being vague and shit just makes me madder.

Can't argue with that