2015+ Mustang (GT) Owners

Report in, 6th-gen faggots!!!

How do you like your car?

Anything you don't like about it?

I've been looking at used ones recently, and it seems the cheapest I'm finding right now are $28-30k. Trying to decide what configuration would be the best deal...
>Base
>Base/PP
>Premium
>Premium/PP

I'd like to keep it under $30k, so would my best bet be to just go for base model with performance pack? Premium and aftermarket upgrades later? Not sure if I'd miss nice things like heated/cooled seats and nav since my current car has that.

Also, is the short gearing with the performance pack annoying in daily driving?

I wanted base but went with the premium and don't regret the extra cost at all, the features and interior are worth it. I've done quiet a few bolt ons. Seeing how I'd be replacing almost everything the PP adds I didn't care about it.

Top mods would be the steeda clutch assist spring and any aftermarket shift support bracket if you're going manual. Lower it an inch and x or h pipe it. Fairly cheap mods and it makes a big difference.

Drove a ecoboost Vert in cali last yr. Fun fucking car.
I personally own a Gen 5 coyote.
So for power output the coyotes are hard to match for the price. I bought mine new for 28k

Shitstang pls go

That hurts senior

If I get a new summer car, seriously considering the new gen mustang.

But can't decide between GT and ecoboost.

Can't believe they cancelled Guard for Grabber Blue. Yeah it's a classic but what the fuck

Grabber Green when?

Do not get the ecoboost. My cousin HAD one but it back into the shop 4 times in a month. The stock clutch components couldn't handle the downpipe, cams, hai, and extra boost and kept failing. It was only running about 350 whp and couldn't deal.

It might just been a fluke but I will never get one.

>There are guys on here right now driving new mustangs
>I am just here driving a 4600 dollar car, which would probably cost less than 3000 in america.

Just end my life now senpai.

we're also old, with jobs

Interesting, I figured it would be able to hold as much as the GT. Is he doing clutch drops, launching hard on good tires, missing gears, anything like that? He might not admit it to driving it like that and breaking stuff.

I feel like a clutch can go 120k or 150k miles stock, OR it can be ruined in a few seconds. Speaking from personal experience with myself and others, with mustangs in particular.

Young with real job here.
But my pay is like 600 bucks/mo.
Its considered just under average pay.
Why am i yuropoor. tfw will never own glorious 8.4 liter beast from the city of Detroit

>I work full time as a railroad worker and study Electronics engineering, with a pessimistic outlook on life

>Complaining
> I drive a $900 truck and enjoy every minute with it
yurocuck pls

Don't worry about that yet mane. You're just starting out on life, and that degree will provide a big boost for you that you won't even believe.

If you want it to happen, you have to make it happen. That said being Europe you're outlook is grim for owning muscle. Come to the US friendo

>I'm young with only a part time job and I daily a modded Mustang GT that cost me 3.5k

Dont get me wrong, i love my Golf TDI. But i will never be able to get any really nice and fast car with the yuroshit prices and taxes.

Encouraging words i really needed right now user, much appreciated.

I am keeping that mentality, but with a pessimistic outlook lol.

Yes, the US seems like the hooning/horsepower utopia. I hope to be able to do it before it goes to shit completely.

>$600/mo
>full time

What??

>yurolel country
>even worse
>balkan

IMHO the gearing is still a little too tall, and is perfectly easy to deal with.

brakes on the pp are grabby as hell, and feel amazing, but squeak a bit when cold, small price to pay i suppose

I know this is like a day old post, but that's actually a pretty nice color. It's like a British racing green with a bit more jade in it. Would look fucking great twisting around some forest roads after the rain.

No. This is his 5th manual mustang. The clutch started to shit itself with 500 miles on it. I don't think I could do that if I tried. And it went back into the shop and 2 days later it wouldn't go into gear. That happened 3 more times each time the clutch was going to the floor. I don't think it was the clutch, but some part was repeatedly failing after an actual Ford dealership was repairing a warrantied vehicle. They ended up giving back his payments and his down payment.

31 is ancient on Veeky Forums

>only 5 litres
l o w e n e r g y

Why the fuck would you mod an ecoboost to the point of opening up the head to replace cams

Sup guys, I own a 2016 eco. Shit is fast and girls love that I drive a mustang. I feel bad for poor people who only drive shitboxes

Did they? That's BS senpai. It's gorgeous.