TWINGO TURBO TIME?!

Im going to buy a Twingo soon. My Memes Will Be More Than Dreams!

But I want to turbo it, nothing crazy, no internal work. Just a new manifold, a turbo, intercooler and a little blow off valve.

Can this be done with whatever the stock AFM/MAP/MAF whatever air flow rate device it uses?

Will the injectors and fuel pump hold up to a couple of pounds of boost?

Has anyone here got a twingo? Have you turbod it?

Whats the go with a Turbo Twingo?

many people turbo them but a lot also just look for a renault 1.4 turbo engine on scrapyards and go from there. apparently you can easily get out over 200hp from those and in a 800kg car this means tons of hooning and honing

and if all this doesn't turn out as you planned you can still turn it into a cow

You just might break 80HP before the engine kicks the shitter.

>getting it from 75 to 80hp breaks the engine

you might want to do a little bit of research, bra

containment here this, 1.4 turbo from renault 5 appearently bolts right in

Was not aware of this. I will need to read up on this. Thank you

>Can this be done with whatever the stock AFM/MAP/MAF whatever air flow rate device it uses?
probably not, just use megasquirt.

>Will the injectors and fuel pump hold up to a couple of pounds of boost?
injectors no, fuel pump probably yes

>getting it from 55 to 80hp breaks the engine
ftfy

If you truly are mad, then you could try to source a Clio 172 or 182 engine. It has been done before.

This is a stupid idea, and I know you're not going to do it after you realize how much it costs.

renault have the same engine pushed to 110 in the last clio
so with 16v and little upgrade that could do it
but swapping is way cheaper

he's going for a 1.2 8v, personally i would turbo this engine but i can weld a log manifold together and op (i'm guessing) can't.

Swap in one of the D4FT engines from the newer Twingo

K swap that shit

Glorius nippon 4 cyl

>implying it isn't twin twingo turbo time

I get my knowledge from turbo-ing Miatas, but I'm sure it carries over.
You should need what you listed, plus a megasquirt, bigger injectors, and probably a stronger clutch.

op here. I cant welda shit. But i have friends who can. The turbo idea sounded Albright, but if the other alternatives are Swaps, and if the are as drop in AS others habe mentioned, then a swap sounds better.

Still leaning towards the turbo, I can get a manifold welded up fairly cheap, and parts are from the wreckers for everything else. The only expensive part would be the megasquirt.

swap in a F7P m8 or a F7R if you have massive bollocks

what country are you from?

Germany.

noice

If you have to ask these basic questions on Veeky Forums you have no clue what you're doing and you're probably never going to do it.