I sold my mustang GT to buy a 4door because i was going to get married and have kids but now I'm going to have neither

I sold my mustang GT to buy a 4door because i was going to get married and have kids but now I'm going to have neither.

I have about 20k. what do I buy to cope with being alone forever?

Buy a prius faggot

What happened user?

lol

inb4 someone misuses the word cuck

>was with gf many years, going to propose
>I had this idea i was going to be the coo dad and have my alotted 2.5 kids, suburban house, and a dog
>came up with this plan that me and Gf were going to fly out to florida or california on vacation and buy a car on our trip and drive it home
>if trip went gud i would propose
>put up mustang for sale as a "feeler" that was overpriced and someone bought it within 2 days no negotiation. id have been dumb to not sell
>i can work at home so i just ubered or rode my bike everywhere
>gril left, i realized I was a fucking faggot for trying to have the normie life

so anyways I'm thinking maybe an NSX or a Lotus Exige, what do you think?

>$20k
Buy 20 Corollas and start your own Corolla racing series
Requirement that all the drivers are heartbroken cucks

I'll apply

New/Used?

Buy a mustang gt

Get the lotus. Sorry to hear. Keep looking though

Subaru

seems reasonable. think we could get some sponsors and get it on tv?
but i might be heartbroken, I'm not a kuck

definitely used. my budget is a soft limit for what i would eel comfortable spending tomorrow

Good luck finding one of those for 20k.

>I'm not a kuck
Me neither technically but the moment you see her with her next guy you'll feel like the biggest cuck ever

no way, senpai.
I'm looking to buy something used outright, and it's already looking like these are going to be a disappointment if you don't like to leave your cars stock.

>getting married
>selling sport car bought from young
yes yes we need more people like you

2016 Miata

soooooooooobahdoooooo

M5 E39

Motorcycle

WRX STi/Lancer Evo and a Suzuki SV650. You can still get your four door there.

Lol, same dude who sold me my first mustang is in this boat. He tried to buy it back last year, he sold it for a 4 door, then his wife left him. 20k though, to spend on a car? What kind of mustang did you have?

You could get a clean terminator for that price, or a mach for half that.

>>gril left

I want details. Why did she leave you?

Chicks dig Mustangs no wonder she left.

>nsx
>20k
please show me where you can get an nsx for 20k

Detroit Craigslist, I shit you not there was a decent NSX available for 20k

he got cucked

F I A T A
I
A
T
A

Exige would be badass. Though I'd be on the fence if I was in that market between that and just trying to get a secondhand 4S, in my eyes the 4S is much prettier.

Mate its people like you that need to man up, ive got 2 kids and a mrs, i own a 98 wrx sti and my fiance has a 95 corolla, gona sell the rolla cause she wants a wrx aswell, never sell a car you love for a woman because if she really loved you she would let you keep your car, shoulda told that bitch to sell all her make up and clothes, she dont needa be pretty anymore she has a man, but clearly she cucked you then fucked some other cunt around the corner, enjoy life mate

first of all holy fucking shit this thread is alive
extreme family pressure for her to get married and have kids. She is kind of their only hope for grandkids and they thought I wasn't going to ever propose at all. She also wanted to move home to shitsville, I wanted to stay where I make my living.

yeah, I told her what I was buying but she didn't know what any of it was. She wasn't that into cars but never gave me grief for my hobby.

I've thought a lot about terminators, that's about the only mustang I'd get back into short of maybe a gt500 if it was super clean. obviously I'd be adding some dosh

I would obviously be adding money, 20k is a soft limit.

Please go read where I ever said she asked me to sell it, you're clearly fucking retarded.

Its really funny how you typed out this whole thing about being a man and all that and you didn't even fucking read. How hard do you grasp onto that story about your wife and kids to prop up your masculinity?

Use it on a down payment for a Fusion Sport.

325hp/380lb-ft for ~$35k? Steal.

I'm about a year in to caring for no one but myself.

That's not gonna change either, my cabin has no running water.

Or room for another really.

But my childhood dreams are coming true. I have a "racecar" now.
>its a shitbox

for 20 grand you can get a LX Notchback that would be able to go in the 9 seconds

Im drunk don't you fucking dare give me great ideas

>put up mustang for sale as a "feeler" that was overpriced and someone bought it within 2 days no negotiation. id have been dumb to not sell
Sounds like there wasn't really any loss. What did you have? Did you get 20k for it? Maybe I should put up my fox.

Well he is right you know

>20k
youd be stupid not to buy a 2000 c5, m3, mk3 poopra, rx7 etc etc.

i aint talking about no ghetto ass silverado swap
im talking about a fuckin built LSX from your local proper engine craftsman with a real turbo none of that chinese shit that will blow up
5k for a clean one with mileage
15k for the rest
or buy the project someone already dumped gorillions in for pennies since they cant pay the bills anymore
being in a car that can lift the front wheels and scare people for miles will compensate for lost cunt

DO IT YOU BITCH

JUMP

yall are killen me! don't forget the trailer full of spares.
i'd have to get that registered outside the city somehow
fuck.

yall go find me something nice on craigslist. for all intents and purposes I'm in the middle of atlanta. I can't stay off the bike classifieds but even in this state of mind i know it's fucking retarded to try to buy a bike in the middle of summer in fucking georgia for a good price.

>Alone forever
You won't be

Import something and make it a project car. Now that you're single, you'll have more time to enjoy your hobby so might as well have fun with it. Wish you the best OP. I was in a similar spot not so long ago.

Buy a $2000 shitbox for groceries and hauling shit around and spend the rest on a motorcycle. A bike will always love you.

>British """""engineering"""""

Learned your lesson?

Don't fall for the family car meme. It's a turn off, like suddenly going bald the moment you get engaged, or wearing nothing but sweater vests after the first date. It's sexier if you can support a two car family, to the point of buying your waifu the shitty pigfat car she desires. A lot of american families have a wagon/crossover for the mom and taking the kids places and a truck/sportscar that's mostly used by the father to go to work/take the son to football practice, not a single SUV or two SUVs.

Seconding corolla racing series.

looks like a kamen rider bike.

i know someone selling a single turbo supra for 20k. it's no show car, but let me know if you're interested.

Hey again , I was I have a termi as well. You'd love the way they handle, a few pounds of boost and it rotates so smoothly. Let off the throttle and you're straight again. I love getting the car a little sideways every day in my other live axle 2v, but the termi is incredible.Kenne bell'd btw

Really, since you have 20 grand and want a mustang, it seems like the way to go. You do have to worry about the pistons going out at high mileage, and the S/c getting too hot. But with 20k I think you'll find something nice that you like for sure.

>mustang GT
If you could afford that you can afford another.
I'm poor as shit, I have a driver's licence yet no car. Everyday feels like cancer to me, I wish I had cancer so I could get special treatment from others.

Go cry about your "first world problems" somewhere else, rich boy.

Seriously, kill yourself.