/aog/ - Attorney Online General

That Wacky Komaeda Edition
What's the craziest thing a witness has admitted to doing on the stand?

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Prev Case:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgE5gKoeg8w
strawpoll.me/11054411
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEBESTE

You know our love was meant to be.
The kind of love that lasts, forever.
And I want you here with me.
From tonight until the end of time.

>Names trying to get more "friends" in arcade

>Lawful streaming Mafia
So this is MafiaOnline now.

Lawful isn't dead anymore?

Check his twitch.

Yes, hopefully I'll be able to stream more often. It's just that I don't have time to stream a case right now, so it's maf. I'll probably just stream them without highlighting them, unless a large group of people ask for me to highlight individual games or stop streaming them entirely

Keep track of the circlejerk you belong. I bet you are on that discord shit.

>implying anyone would let me into the circlejerk
I am, but really only for contact about VGL stuff

Then leave the discord till the next VGL :^)

ServerAnon new servers when please I beg you

What's the matter with french ser

Connection to server was lost

Don't die!

memes?

I'm going to start writing another class trial, this time with a proper blackened.

Don't expect it any time soon, however.

>Names is literally trying to make Tsukasa a tranny.

Fix the server you dumb fuck Lewdton

Threadly reminder to eat, /aog/.
Eat at least once a day.
Remember to archive your cases on the Wiki archive.
Last but not least, remember to check the polls document every now and then.

Just stop already, the format you keep pushing isn't even vaguely similar to a trial, might as well just be a rebranded Mafia.

>implying

It's extremely similar to a trial, albiet it can't be improvised.

No, it isn't, it's basically another shitpost minigame masquerading as a class trial.

CONJECTURE, YOUR HONOR!

The guy who keeps pushing his docs has no apparent understanding of the format and just wants the attention.

Okay but Ebedense

>HEY GUYS THIS CLASS TRIAL IS IN X DAYS, IT'S THE FIRST EVER, COME TO THE FIRST ONE, DID I MENTION THE FIRST IS ME?
>shits out a doc that was apparently made in five minutes and shills his shit every other day in thread

But if he keeps changing it accordingly, what exactly is wrong with that? It's like betas before Early Access was a thing, besides, he just said, (unless it was falseflagging but I don't understand why you'd falseflag it and especially the way he said it), that a new one wont be made by him in a while. The very same thing you replied to.

>But if he keeps changing it accordingly, what exactly is wrong with that?

A. It's fucking lazy.
B. It's Todd Howard levels of "here's some broken shit, fix it for me, but the credit belongs to me".
C. Was put out with no forethought whatsoever riding on the work others had been collaborating on.

Oh and
D. There was a tacit understanding that content should be eased up a bit given the recent mess until things calmed down a bit. Instead he's just intentionally making the drama even worse.

>A. It's fucking lazy.
Lazy? It's as involved as pre-writing any other case.
>B. It's Todd Howard levels of "here's some broken shit, fix it for me, but the credit belongs to me".
Except i'm not the guy who made the format, and I can recognize and fix the problems myself.
>C. Was put out with no forethought whatsoever riding on the work others had been collaborating on.
I don't think that's true, the others who were working on a similar format helped kekechi rework his template
>D. There was a tacit understanding that content should be eased up a bit given the recent mess until things calmed down a bit. Instead he's just intentionally making the drama even worse.
I don't give a shit about thread drama and neither should you. Anybody with a lick of sense realizes that shitposting about DR or anything else in the thread is just hyperbole and people in client don't mind what the fuck kind of case you do.

Which admittedly, every contentcreator wants attention, because they want their work to be acknowledged. It's not considered lazy nowadays to put out frameworks of an item you've been working on and not consider community feedback. If anything a lot of games get criticized for not having put anything out beforehand and then when people 'buy it' it's shit, and they may refuse to update because it's already "out". Meanwhile the progressive strategy also makes people more attentive to it, both in that it provides traction for new players and it makes people who already played before come back because it's what they like but somewhat different.
I can't deny it doesn't add fuel to the fire, but I doubt this wouldn't have come to the same eventually when you or whoever started up their own version of the Class Trial.

Fucked up my formatting reeee

Which admittedly, every contentcreator wants attention, because they want their work to be acknowledged.
It's not considered lazy nowadays to put out frameworks of an item you've been working on and not consider community feedback. If anything a lot of games get criticized for not having put anything out beforehand and then when people 'buy it' it's shit, and they may refuse to update because it's already "out". Meanwhile the progressive strategy also makes people more attentive to it, both in that it provides traction for new players and it makes people who already played before come back because it's what they like but somewhat different.
I can't deny it does add fuel to the fire, but I doubt this wouldn't have come to the same eventually when you or whoever started up their own version of the Class Trial.

I think he wrote it on the pretence that you were kekkerchi

>Which admittedly, every contentcreator wants attention, because they want their work to be acknowledged.
>I don't think that's true, the others who were working on a similar format helped kekechi rework his template

More like the first doc had no concrete thought put into it, bragged over the "first class trial", after which they went begging the others for their ideas which they then presented as their own.

AO is loads of fun

see you degenerates tomorrow

This really isn't that funny out of context.
Or with context.

Class trials are the second worst thing that happened on the server, I have been unable to case a few times because of them.

Stop calling them that, it doesn't have a damn thing in common with class trials.

A-am I pure /aog/?

youtube.com/watch?v=xgE5gKoeg8w
Why have no songs from this been added?

As a side note, this is why I think Whose Court is incredibly boring.

Maya a worst waifu

Can't we all just get along?

Phoenix deserves better.

While you guys shitpost about DR and ERP, I have a special announcement to make...

I'm proud to announce that I finished pre-building a motherfucking Jojo case!

The premise:

''Marine biologist Jotaro Kujo is put on trial under the charges of having killed young priest Enrico Pucci with his stand, [Star Platinum]. The setting? A small place in Japan called Morioh Town. And the motive? Well it seems both men were after the parts of a legendary Holy Corpse…
But what’s really puzzling is that the victim was found with an arrow stuck in his chest, why is it there?
And what’s the real meaning of this mysterious Holy Corpse?
We are in for a crazy noisy bizarre trial!''

As the premise hints, this Jojo case is not part specific, it takes from many parts. What this means is that you can be any character from any part! Hell you can even be a non-Jojo character if you wish (like Phoenix in the Gurren Lagan case)!
Basically, this is a true All-Star Battle (though I admit I'd prefer if the lead def was Jotaro defending himself...) and shit is gonna get crazy

Now as I said the case is fully pre-built. The premise, the evidence and even the (QUALITY) map are all there... all that is left is players to sign up for this case!

I plan to do this (and post the doc) on Wednesday at 1PM EST/6PM GMT in Area 1, you guys alright with that?

Anyway, looking forward to do this shit!

This smells like a meme case. I pass.

this is cringe as fuck

which is amazing considering you're posting in /aog/

well done I guess?

yeah fuck having fun things, better shitpost over classtrials instead

I'd rather have a nice civil case. We haven't had one in like forever it seems.

>implying civil cases don't turn into memes

I mean I like them too but come on user

Ok

Well I could have just made a normal post but where's the fun in that?

I want to FUCK Gant. I want to cum inside him so much some of his body's water is exchanged with my semen. I want to lick the semeny sweat from his hairy pecs, then suck him off as he performs anilingus on me. Even my dick instinctively twitches at every move of his mouth. It hurts right now, dammit. HELP

Why is Gant a white ass cracker in that fanart?

Sounds cool, I'll be there

Poor Pucci though

>samefagging to promote your case

Coming never, oh my god what the fuck did i just spend 30 minutes doing

why is DGS so low

AJ was nice, but maybe I'm just biased.

>casing at all

Why is DD the only game rated 16+?

>DD great tier when it does not have good cases
>DGS on "decent" when people think it's god tier

>DD higher than Investigations

Will AAI2 ever have an official translation?

I think it's too late for that. I don't see why Capcom would suddenly release a DS game now.

Not unless they remake it for 3DS (NX?) which, why would they?

>nothing from part 1 or 2

Only way I can see it ever happening is if Capcom pulls another Ace Attorney 123 Phoenix Wright Collection and does Miles Edgeworth Collection.

Maybe they'll do a bundle of the 1st and 2nd as a digital release on the eshop like they did with AA trilogy?

I have a feeling SoJ might be the last game in the franchise.

I am bored /aog/ tell me what to draw

In case someone is wondering why I still haven't got around to uploading the scuttlebutt footage or ripped Hugh i'm just really busy so be patient.

and I don't want to do any work on my birthday, sorry.

(You)

Greg, Komaeda, Valant and Mr. XXX in a big ruse

who tf is Mr. XXX

You don't wanna know

You're hideous.

wtf

>Jojo
An even bigger meme than DR. Hell, their fanbase is almost as bad as MLP.

ZA WARUDO XD

Mr XXX is the Blue Badger, user

>blah blah blah no fun allowed blah blah blah fuck trying to have unique cases blah blah blah

>blah blah blah no fun allowed blah blah blah fuck trying to have unique cases blah blah blah
Not what I said at all, but good job throwing a fit when I insulted MLP, I mean Jojo.

ok

Almost as bad as MLP? In what way? Just cause you don't like it?

It's just dumb fun, no need to throw a fit about it.

strawpoll.me/11054411

Please no.