SK:NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png (embed)
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 05/10/16)
mega.nz/#!GpkVzQrY!bBAd8jm_TtzcOIlOJv8w9j-Ia7y2FPghVIym_QqEM5w/ikqffaf6tq9a479/New_Wave_Cards_(03-05-2016).zipqd01lq/New_Wave_Cards_(01
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6 (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a0kSbNKr-MY
i.imgur.com/lL9xKmr.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=tkc_uGZvEGM
youtube.com/watch?v=tMe8LyWvBl4
youtu.be/kz2oikCLgaU
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/767607881231314944
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/767607050947792898
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mirai does NOT have a penis!

She is 100% girl!

HE'S BACK.

Leo in the new game please!

Appreciating Hanabi!

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

I love Fuga. Her face, body, and shamisen turn me on.

Hanabomber is cute

Also Katsuragi will go with Final Sanction: Each of her Shinobi Girl's Heart missions will be about sexual assault.

I want to lick this bunny's butt.

I want to poke Shiki.

Dorks with big soft squeezable tiddies

So hot.

>tfw no proper SK game on a console that features the Yoma
>tfw we'll never get to see the Yoma properly fought (armor breaks off like Senrans' clothes, etc) only to see horribly disfigured and mangled flesh and bones underneath it
>tfw no game that has the same style as the concept art instead of moeblob
>tfw no plot where Dougen gets in too deep, only to realize he's utterly fucked when it's too late
>tfw no Yoma being Great Ones or whatever terrifying deity fits the theme

>The yoma that made Sayuri retire will never make an appearance and shit talk the crap out of her

youtu.be/a0kSbNKr-MY

>Yoma wrecks Rin's shit and eats 50 or so Shinobi
>Sayuri, generally regarded as the most powerful Senran, got her shit pushed in by a Yoma
>meanwhile a bunch of highschoolers and some hobos can wreck them

Fuck this shit. Just give me some Color Out of Space (enemies so powerful and beyond mortal comprehension that they cannot even be understood, let alone fought or stopped). Given how even Takaki said the Yoma were supposed to be essentially the Wicked on High, they're hilariously weak.

The ones in SK2 were apparentely super duper weak.

>>meanwhile a bunch of highschoolers and some hobos can wreck them

Nothing bad is permitted to happen to Asuka, that's why they haven't died.

If you want me to post it, all you have to do is ask nicely! i.imgur.com/lL9xKmr.jpg Mirai is 100% girl with a penis!

YOU DIE NOW

I'm not one to study penises but what the fuck is wrong with those veins?

Wait, we can compromise! She has a penis every other week, and only a vagina the rest of the time. That sounds fair to me.

Fuck you.

EV broke again. Nothing else new.

>JP version never has Ryoubi being a potty mouth or saying "bitch"
>US version makes her a swearing sailor

Thank you XSeed for the highly accurate translation.

Leo is a boy's name.

Night /skg/
Sleep well and better mornings!

Why does she have an anus on her head

Intelligent design.

Wrong! Leo is a MANS name

Don't make fun of Lil Asuka, you piece of shit.

HELP
I can't stop masturbating!

Does this help?

Keep it up.

Let it all out, you'll lose interest

Stop

This picture of Asuka turning into a frog should help you stop masturbating.

She looks like a woman.

I want playable Bashou!

Josui is the love of my life!

There should be an asymmetric multiplayer anime game where the setup of each match involves three or four lusty girls trying to rape the boy character.

loli senrans

Good night /skg/, and remember: the strawberry is NOT a berry, but the banana is!

Beep beep do not fuck sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkc_uGZvEGM

Reminder that all Senrans were lolis at some point in time! Yes, even Sayuri!

Why do you call them lolis. They were children. Lolis are something different entirely.

Okay, how about this?

A FUCKING LEAF

While I hate most of her lines, "Eyes front, bitch" is pretty fucking badass

I-is there a full image?

>Implying the boy wouldn't lose on purpose

What does she say in the Japanese version?

I'd have to find that same line and listen to it on the US version (since the voice acting is still the original), but basically, all of Ryoubi's lines and personality are just cold with some horribly impolite sarcasm. She never resorts to vulgarities except in rare instances.

That sounds much better than swearing like a retard in every line.

Mind you, this is not a complete list of things XSeed got wrong, but these are the very obvious and glaring mistakes that someone with an amateur understanding of Japanese (AKA me) can notice:

>Ryoubi never curses and instead resorts to using venomous sarcasm
>Mirai is a lot more childish and Haruka teases her about it and/or tricks her often
>Hanzo Highschool, etc (same applies to other schools)
>Ryouna doesn't call herself a bitch, ever (but she will use terms like mutt)
>Shiki doesn't speak French dammit, along with that fucking obnoxious "totes cool" talk which isn't present in the JP version
>Yumi adds "Puri~" to her lines as a cutesy thing, which has nothing to do with the baby talk XSeed went with
>No Rub-a-dub dub thanks for the grub or similar lines
>Dialog is heavily changed in some spots, ESPECIALLY for Katsuragi (she doesn't seem as "fired up" in the JP version)

TL;DR: Some user who doesn't know much Japanese except for outside of his Chinese moving pictures can spot glaring flaws in a "professional" translation.

I want to make fun of Ryoubi with my chest(???)

>>Yumi adds "Puri~" to her lines as a cutesy thing, which has nothing to do with the baby talk XSeed went with

To be fair though, how the fuck you translate this in a way that makes a lick of sense.

Fucking Yumi

So Japanese guy here, but is the English localization really that bad?

I don't EVER recall Ryoubi swearing.

Add "puri" to the end of every sentence.

I really never understood the whole French thing
She's clearly speaking english, which anyone who is capable of reading the localization in the first place can tell.

>No Rub-a-dub dub thanks for the grub or similar lines
These lines always make me laugh but probably not in the way they intended.

And oh, forgot to mention some stuff with Burst:

>Mirai's entire background was changed. JP version has her being bullied about being flat (like US version), but she specifically wants to "get back at" them for it. This is not to be confused with "revenge"; it's far more childish. Mirai ends up understanding that her motives were downright immature, and she grows up as a result. This is why her entire story mode in Bon Appetite is all about her trying to be mature.

Just add "Puri~". Problem solved.

>I don't EVER recall Ryoubi swearing

That's because you're correct. The XSeed translation is frankly atrocious and downright unprofessional. It's close to NISA levels of garbage, save for not being censored.

They explained that. The reason for it was that in the JP version, she starts speaking English L I K E _ T H I S. Such lettering is often used to denote that the character is speaking Engrish or an otherwise foreign language. Now, given that the text in the US version is in English (and the joke of her speaking Engrish is lost since the text is already English), they decided to go with French for reasons.

I wish Hatsuu still showed up around here, she could probably give some insight here

But she'd probably explain it as them going for a hard "equivalent' tone and not a literal translation, whether or not that's what people necessarily want

>The ones in SK2 were apparentely super duper weak.
That legitimately scares me. Because I can only imagine what the more powerful ones are like.

>I wish Hatsuu still showed up around here

I don't, given how she's a psychotic bitch. I used to respect her until she went batshit insane.

>But she'd probably explain it as them going for a hard "equivalent' tone and not a literal translation

Fuck anyone who pulls that shit. The only time you should ever change something is if it's a VERY local term or phrase, kind of like how Russians think that it's funny to say "mud on a Gypsies' face". Those kinds of references can merit being modified in such a way that the local audience will better understand them, but things like "let's make Ryoubi curse constantly despite it being out of character" is completely unacceptable.

How would you guys feel about this series playing more like Ninja Gaiden? With the platforming and everything? Well of course instead of tearing off limbs you're tearing off clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMe8LyWvBl4

Don't make me wish for things that will never happen.

Maybe if we tweet the idea it could happen, Marvelous and Team Ninja DID do a collaboration together.

>bullied about being flat

I don't recall it ever mentioning why exactly Mirai was bullied in school, just that she was bullied. I'm assuming the Japanese script isn't actually more specific.

What if there was a senran game with a lot of fanservice

Impossible. Senrans are not for lewd.

youtu.be/kz2oikCLgaU

Senran Kagura X Ninja Gaiden. Make it happen.

Anyone have a pic of homura with a MAGA hat on?

I love Hikage! Every Thread

A dakimura poll, I think?

twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/767607881231314944

The daki in question is Kagura's by the way

twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/767607050947792898

Well lets put it this way: An actually powerful yoma killed 50 Shinobi with ease. And one of them was a Kagura. Rin was VERY lucky to come out alive at all and not brutally maimed.

I wish they would make a Crab daki that doesnt have derp face.

Man, being bullied for being flat just sounds so lame. I mean, I'm pretty sure a good few guys here know just how vicious middle/highschool kids can be.

>loli kagura option in last place

Lame. Oh well.

That's why Mirai deserves lots of praise, hugs, and kisses to make up for all the bullying she's received!

Loli Kagura is not for lewd

>multiple kaguras on one daki

Wow

Who's going to stop me from sexualizing her?

I'll shine a flashlight on the wall. That should be a good reward right?

>this may be teen Kagura's last chance for another official appearance

>loli Kagura
The madman

Fuck no. Mirai deserves at least a laser pointer.

Long time overdue.

Well, they are easier to tape to a cat's head...

Come on, DaiAnon, figure out how aspect ratios work already!

HELP ME THE FUCK OUT WITH THEM ALREADY