Why are these so popular now? I understand that they're affordable and cheap at this point...

Why are these so popular now? I understand that they're affordable and cheap at this point, but if there were that many Miatas out there to be sold, why am I seeing more of them consistently now all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inattentional_blindness
instagram.com/zilla.r34/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jalopnik

They're popular because they aren't pieces of shit. Sadly, the same can't be said for the FR-S.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inattentional_blindness

Your bait is old and stale Alphonse.

they were always around, you're only now noticing them more cause of memes

I don't want a red NA but whenever I see a nice clean one in the wild it makes me smile

k

literally no one mentioned the FR-S except you

You're comparing a 25 year old car to something new with about 20k price difference.

Yes, and that car beats the FR-S without a problem. Why is toyota such shit?

It's a cheap and fun car

also bulletproof.

even the new one, it offers the amount of driving entertainment that more expensive, luxury "sportscars" fail to give.

>gets destroyed by a miata
>b-but it's bait!!

>toyota

you mean Subaru

No, I meant toyota. They're the ones who can't compete with a fucking 4 banger mustang.
>i hit too close to home again

>I-it's just bait!!!
>the 86 is good I swear!!

>cheap

i see these 1990 shit boxes still going for 6k+ with rust

Gay marriage got legalized so now all those happy couples need cars.

>anyone who recognizes your frs is inferior is baiting

Its spring time you retard.

used to be cheaper

blame jalopnik and the increase in popularity of conefagging

>this mad

I'm fairly certain an FR-S/BRZ would have a tough time out-dragging my 3600-pound turbo outback.

> and then he said the NC was the worst gen miata

They've been popular since 1990. Can't tell you why you're only recently noticing them

I have a red NA and every time I see a mariner blue one i wish mine was blue.

I think that you have to realize that you should take a break because you are responding.

Fuck I want a mariner blue one, literally best miat color, even better than special editions.

I have a BRG and am satisfied with it.

Fuck, you americans man, I feel horrible for you guys. 2,200 - 3,000 USD for an NA MX-5 here in Australia.

Well, I like mine because it is fun to drive. Also, cheap and except for some rust problems, reliable. And as I live in area where salt is still used in winter, no car is free from rust, so why bother?
They never were that cheap in euroland. NB I've got went for 4K Euros but is in pretty much mint condition with 70k kilometers when bought. They can go up to 15k in Germany.
And as low as 700 Euros for rustbucket NA's.

>tfw you were born too late for cheap miatas

try to find another rwd car for 2k

mariner blue a best

So why are you comparing a S2000 against an BRZ/FRS/GT86 in a Miata thread?

Love my miata, its the best low budget car i can think of :D

If you like jdm, check out my instagram :)
instagram.com/zilla.r34/

>now
clearly you have not been paying attention to the road

Fuck off cancer

what lip