/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Let the shitposting and memeing commence.

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Aug.16 - Aug.29 Onward Captain
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Until Aug 22 SNS Backup Rewards
>Wedding RR Aug 17 - Aug 23
- Raids
>Garp Aug 27 - Aug 22
- Fortnights -
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Noland FN, Alvida FN
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>Duval Aug 22 - Aug 23
- Fortnights -
>Aug 9 - Aug 23 Young Brook FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Kimono Strawhat FN, Pervert Franky FN, Hina Vacation FN
>Aug 18 - Aug 25 Young Vivi, WB Crew FN (Part 1), Tsuru FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

autoheal is a meme

colo never
zephyr is replaced by choo in the forrest

Zephyr in 2 days lads

Someone post a character that happens to be CONSTRUCTED FOR PROCREATION

loli bonney

I wouldn't call Koza trash.

Is there a point to taking box space past 750 given JP has a skillup rate increase?

Show me a team of all cute things clearing something assholes

内蔵

Yeah, no one's ever fixed that after all this time. I don't know why.

>This nigga, the original non shitty rerelease Barto, and Time Skip Franky go for about $200 each
For reference there is not a single female figure in this entire line that goes for that much on the aftermarket

We all unanimously think he is a usable unit, but the issue is that what batch does he belong to? I can think of no other batch than the misc batch that all the trash RRs belong to.

yeah he is pretty much the only decent unit from the base RR before any batch were added

Is Franky's fortnight complete shit?

I want to fuck Mansherry so bad. I have a pixie fetish and she just qualifies.

>the additional applications due to her devil fruit

Sounds like something Sparrow would draw.

Is Shanks' forest harder than Boa's?

Yes

Everyone wants a Cavendish to hotglue.

Nami from the new fortnight has such a low droprate... Either that or the game knows I need to socket my kimono Nami to do Aokiji's forest.

She dropped multiple times in a row on the first day, now it's just Lola dropping like crazy

Meanwhile im busy getting my last alvida socket, i hope we get the halloween fortnight back so i can actually socket one of my nami

Not a lucci fag but he looks pretty good. Who were the other dlc characters?

>yfw Akainu canonically cleared the Whitebeard forest

And Aokiji forest.

What should Akainu's raid special be?

He should get boosted dmg for percentage hp he is missing like in the series when he would come back after getting wreckhoused and be all pissed off. Then he could jew the fuck out of you from a hp sliver like bandai loves to do.

His damage increases with every WB pirate you have in your crew.

New Colo units! World on Chaos and Oars Jr. on all difficulties.

If you had to equate Colosseum with fortnight/raid difficulty how would it go? Like Chaos=60 stamina raid?

Having never seen Colo, how realistic is it to be farming copies for sockets, for example Colo Apoo for normal Apoo sockets?

Is it kind of like farming Raidhawk for INThawk sockets or is it a shit tonne harder and not really realistic to be socketing other units outside of the Colo unit itself?

Chaos Colosseum is incredibly fucking hard, harder than 40stam raids. BUT, they are only 30-stamina and appear 3 times a week for 24 hours, for 3 weeks.
So it allows way more flexibility than raids. You can get way more copies out of free stamina, if you can even do the stage of course. It's like a way harder version of fortnights essentially. If you want to truly max someone's sockets gemming is absolutely necessary just like in fortnights, so be sure you absolutely need that unit maxed.

Wow that's intense, and I thought I was occupied enough when a raid is here for a single day. Stamina is going to be a precious commodity once we get Colosseum but it's cool how it's around so multiple times and for a day at a time.

Gems for stamina refills will never be more valuable and even now I see the value of a gem for full stamina, I can't wait for Colo now.

if we get colo

third fucking time the alvida stage drops nothing
why is this allowed

>1/5 autoheal sockets on Alvida
>Special maxed

Do I keep farming her for forest?

like, thanks

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

There are teams that don't need her or any damage reducers for WB forest.

I farmed her for the 5 autoheal sockets but I also needed 4 more skillups so I was lucky and reached 5/5 autoheal when I reached 30 skillbooks.

I don't have any legends so my best bet to clear any forests past Mihawk at the moment is probably with Alvida/Perona and a G3 team.

I was going to run Log Luffy/SWS Zoro/Alvida/Doffy/GPU because Perona never

why not just run corazon with LL and steamroll it

>Is there a point to taking box space past 750 given JP has a skillup rate increase?

yes, you can now actually store skillbooks for characters with great specials that you don't own yet

>store skillbooks for characters
>that you don't own yet

>he cannot manage his own inventory

I stored about 40 of both Jozu and Marco books, pulled them 1 month later and could immediately max them out, which helped me a ton in raidboss farming. Not to mention Marco books have not been avaiable for months now.

There is no reason you shouldn't save (non-legend) top-tier skillbooks if you have the space for it. Especially if they come from horrible fortnights that you never want to farm again, like Wanze

You maxed out Marco with 40 books? You're one lucky motherfucker, I've used about the same and only got him down to 23

>Calgara has only appeared one time

That's a thing? Do I literally just put Cora as friend and run it the same way or do I change tactics?

>yfw you now know the names of all these worthless commanders that did nothing
>yfw you realize it's because of optc

>done it about 40ish times
>have around 15 calgara

neat

Wanze's one of the comfiest fortnights to run in the game though. Monster Chopper clears 30 stam in around a minute

No, you're free

Wait until Colo Alvida to finish sockets

comfy=/=horrible

horrible=the fortnight units are complete shit, and there are only 1-2 useful skillbooks (ex: Carue, Sadie, Okama)

Comfy has no relation to speed.

Doggo: superior.
Carrot: Inferior.

bump somebody please answer this I've never run Cora as friend before

You need a different team, you can't use the same setup as you'd use with double LL.

How would I change it from LL/Alvida/Doffy/SWS Zoro/GPU?

I've seen two teams do it, one being LL/Corazon, Whitebeard, Mihawk, Sugar, Blackbeard. The other being LL/Corazon, Doffy, Inthawk, Leo and Streaming Wolf Zoro.

>Legend subs

Yeah I'm out

I'm not sure how you thought the team would work, but you need legend subs for pretty much every Corazon forest team.

Akainu can go suck a fat dirty dick tbqh

Raid Sabo is incredibly good for this too, it's pretty much a staple that allows you to zombie through forests.

How many Noland copies should I save

Skill up fucking where? I need to max out Wifey Bay, Capone and Oars Jr.

It's still a few weeks away.
Depends on if you actually need Noland.

Is Garp even useful, can he takes on Aokiji?

I need Noland, got Sengoku and Inthawk

Yeah but he needs RR subs

If you have space, save 40 copies.

With 1 silence & 2 lock sockets you can't fail.

How come thread's been so dead over the last 2-3 days?

That's nice I needed a team to farm him.
Well there's not much going on in-game right now..

Slowdown after the 1/2 stam raids. You will get plenty of shitposting tomorrow though.

Noone cares about Aokiji forest since its so hard and theres not much care for raids from people maxing off 1/2 stam raids

Do we get Aokiji forest in 10 hours time or the day after?

11 hours. Bandai doesn't adjust for daylight savings.

>Zephyr placeholder not in dex after update tonight
Looks like it's a replacement lads

You two might wanna check the in-game news again

>Check OP
>Garp Aug 27 - Aug 22
What did he mean by this?

360 days of Garp. All the time to farm in the world.

>They actually expected Zephyr to be released first in the forest rather than on his proper raid

Garp and Shurororo I'm pretty sure
Gildo too but he was joining regardless

If anyone's on my friends list, please post aokiji, kid, vergo or barto. Currently farming more garp.

>mugiwara senpaiz

Are you fine with WB?

My aiokiji isn't max special, are you cool with that?

>I still need 2 skill ups on garp
>too lazy to farm him
Is 15 cd fine already?

Benn Beckman was In the game before he was in the dex. There is still hope.

Any preference as to Kid or Vergo? I have both maxed.

its choo
he is gonna spit on you
he is even gonna drop as a compensation so be happy

Actually that's dumb of me, Vergo would be the best against Garp. I'll chuck him up when I've burnt through my stamina brother. It'd be really cool to see which captains you have up are being used so you can change accordingly for those that aren't, I just want to be helpful yo!

This is a full blown lie nigga stop shitposting

I'm fine with any cd.