What is Veeky Forums's opinion?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion?

It's an image board, not an AI.

Did you want me to ask every one of you each individually?, because I don't think that's possible

Pb blaster is better at pretty much every thing.

Yes it is, it's greasy as fuck but it really gets the job done. It's gotten out stubborn as fuck bolts, one that I broke a ratchet on before pb

WD 40 is useless, literally the embodiment of a normie.

It's kinda good for lubing up o rings because you know it's gonna evaporate once the seal is in place

its $1
does it really matter.
i use for all kinds of random shit.
smells dank too.

its good for cleaning road tar and misc shit off body panels of your car.

not trolling.

also great for taking the paint off with aformentioned misc shit. I just love rusting up my car

Good for cleaning old grease off of stuff before you re-grease it.

Best degreaser I've ever used for grimy hands. Pb blaster or ZEP40 if you want to break loose rusted bolts an shit

wd40 isnt corrosive breh

If I see a cockroach in the shed I blast it with this shit.
Kills em faster than bug spray, seemingly

flamethrower in a can

we are more of a hivemind fampai

>that guy who uses WD40 to lube his door hinges
>all the doors in his house are creaking by the end of the week and he doesn't know why

Know how I know you're retarded?

Great for a lot of things, but there's situations where I prefer proper grease.

There are much better penetrants, and much better lubricants, but wd40 is cheap and comes in handy all the time.

WD40 is good as a general purpose oil in a can (fuck off you stupid fucking autists I don't give a flying fuck if you sperg out on me saying it's not a lubricant, eat a fucking dick)
It works great for removing exhaust rubber support grommets, it works well for removing ahesives, it works well for wiping down metal parts to clean them.
It has many uses in the shop.
If I'm trying to free a stuck fastener however, I use PB Blaster or Kroil.

I used it to lube up your mom last night

Would like to state that using wd40 to clean your motorcycle chain with before lubing is the best possible thing you can do with it. Sparkly clean chain every single time and no damage over thousands of miles.

It's really good at displacing water.

Good for spraying on things to make sure they work right usually works

possum piss m8

it's shit

want to get shit unstuck? PB blaster

want to make shit not squeak? use garage door cleaner

The furnigger is correct. I would never use it to lubricate anything long term, but it's great to clean off bolts, tools, and chains. It really cuts heavy grease efficiently. It shines up plastic nice and removes all kind of shit from it. Also great for blasting debris out of threaded holes. Too many uses to list but only non mechanically inclined fags can't find a use for it.

PB BLASTER: BREAKS LOOSE FASTER