freesound.org/browse/
incompetech.com/music/
freemusicarchive.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/547F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I said who #ideasguy here

thank you for including the lewd jam

What do you guys think of the new Frank Ocean album?

I don't mind people posting it, but it's not an agdg jam and it doesn't belong in the op

25 days
8 hours

will you be ready?

I made a game in libGDX but I want an in app purchase for google/amazon/iOS + leaderboard support for all three.

How much should I pay for this? $50? $100?

why are you shilling an agdg unrelated jam in op?

It's shit
No
maybe

Any good guides about UE4 Level Streaming?

Made a little wind rock guy. He has a big mouth and lips and is able to blow you to your death or to another part of the level.

Shitty placeholder spessship progress

>UE4
>Good guides

Lewd jam idea:

A game that teaches the player social skills, helps them resolve their emotional issues and builds up their self-esteem to the point where they can just get a real gf to be lewd with.

Probably seems like a stupid question, but anyway.

I want to implement an alt look feature similar to rust or arma where if you're holding down a key you change the camera(and most likely character head) rotation with that rotation being clamped to certain points. I couldn't think of how to do this in any sort of non cheaty way in UE4. If anyone can help that would be great, C++ or blueprints doesn't matter which

Alright. So if I want to make a game set in a small town, I'd be better with Unity?

like a social interaction trainer?
one dev in particular would be perfect for that.

its called go outside you big fag-simulator

just finished up work on rippus yesterday, waiting on []J to finish up the server bugs.
highroll i work on SIT today, lowroll on Detective

just do twitch...?

sorry excuse me sir can i just get past if that's alright with you sir

Decided to use the clouds again because I think they fixed the memory leak.

Just gotta get a landscape that will match the cloud quality fug

I'm struggling to get anything done because I'm stuck trying and failing to make a player sprite for my game. I can't even make something satisfactory as just a placeholder.

Lower your placeholder standards.

Everytime I try to get something done in my game I get too sleepy and end passing out on my keyboard. What the fuck is going on with me?

You could have something like chronic fatigue. Do you have a normal sleep schedule? If it's actually a real problem go see a doctor.

Just use a circle or rectangle, user. You're probably the only person who will ever care.

Pic related: my player character placeholder,

Edgy

but it's not fun to look at. I wish marmo draw for me for free.

That's it. I'm finished. Done. It's over. I'm so sick of being in such a toxic community full of overgrown man children who can do nothing better than constantly put other down just to make themselves feel bigger and better than everyone else. You guys are a bunch of bullies, who have no right to be telling anyone how or how they can't make their games. If you want your standard shitty placeholder characters than be free to look into the mainstream triple A development studios. As for other fellow idie devs out there who care to change the community by addded, yes, "Good looking" casts of interesting placeholder characters and placeholder protagonists. Keep on making your game, or just leave this toxic community like I am. It's not everyday I get the chance to do nice things for my girlfriend because of my long and busy work schedule, and I'm not going to have the one project that I do for her get shit on by a bunch of bitter and sad trolls.

Good luck everyone I know you can make it!

I think you completely misunderstood the point of placeholder art.

If you are that autistic you might as well pay someone to make your assets for you.

>chronic fatigue. Do you have a normal sleep schedule?
Fuck. I messed up my sleep schedule all this summer. Chronic fatigue makes sense now I think about it.

no, user. Please don't go. I was only joking check my 5

I tried twitching UE around - it didn't help

That's fucking cool, man.

sublime

Stop being a perfectionist or you'll never accomplish anything.

Nice pasta

I need some good 3d dungeon crawler HUD designs. Help an user out

Fuck you. I am done being programmer. I am tired missing out weekends so i cang hangout in steam with social rejects and kickstarter failures. I do not want to code anymore. I do not want to spend hours of hours just to find a bug that's actually caused by my engine. I am done with this shit. I am going to China and import their cheap goods. I would rather be trader that make profit than make a game that might make it.

Fuck you guys, peace.

Hey AGDG

Should I work on cop AI/adult AI, or loli AI on in the city (parks, etc), or should I work on loli-management in the rape-dungeon?

work on gameplay

progress: new gui look and tabs and object list highlights and carpets.

Anyone here have recommended resources for learning OpenGL (4+)? Looking for something complete, maybe a book that isn't old as dirt.

is that gamemaker?

OpenGL 4 Reference Manual

Lets vote, these two objects serve the same purpose but I'm torn on which fits Bokube more, the weird blowing rock monster or the toy fan?

your welcome

yes mam.

>gamemaker having easily custommable engine
No user, it's my own engine. Sorcerobe is special cast tho.

If you're getting this worked up over the idea that placeholder art, which will never be seen by devs and early testers, is a bad place to get stuck during game development, I can assure you you will not be missed.

I think toy fan. easier to understands what it does quicker and monster looks like it's sucking off an invisible penis :-)

you should add the windy wooshy effect to the wind toy fan thing though.

don't impersonate me! and is that what b actually says? lol

well it's not a matter of what fits more, the rock thing just looks kind of dumb

try to come up with a different design

>don't impersonate me!
no you. I am the original omrii

This is lol I rape sim?

What kind of lewd game can I make in 25 days?

What are you guys making for lewd jam?

wow rotate really does look like a girl

ooh you are back. I miss you

I feel sorry for him now. One day when he will grow old and all those hormones will finally catch with him.

Sauce?

rotationdev.tumblr.com

>he doesn't know about rotate's doujin

imgur.com/a/547F4

I don't know mate. The rock looks interesting as if it will add actual world building/lore/addition characters but fan look simpler and easy on the eye.

it gave me a general idea
thanks

This is the exact reason I can't give an answer.

I accept bitcoins too and can work as gamedesigner.

How do you profit from html5 web games?

Yes

Good to see people remember.

i don't know , why don't you ask the people that work on clickerheroes.

What's the game about?

Despite the nature of the game, you still have some of the most impressive progress.

Action RPG where you kill demons.
I'm working on a level editor right now.

I don't have the time rn but I'll draw those sprites I promised, you just continue progress

about a loner dev that have never make a hit game. He ended up juggling with his 2 jobs, girlfriend that he doesn't like and procrastinating on anime board.

It has rpg element, farming liek harvest moon and fps during random encounter.

Cool, looks good

Unfortunately I haven't had much progress in the past few months, and really not much since October outside of a bit of work in Spring. I re-wrote the inventory/item system (all externally defiend and stuff now, with the ability to query and stuff based on flags) although I haven't done much besides that. I've been busy. I hope I can start making progress again though now.

c-can you draw a t-thicc loli g-girl?

Are you the background artist that said they would make stuff in spring, or the one I talked with in September-December that did these popups?

that's more work than all of discord meme-er combine.

I honestly thought you had been arrested. Good to see you back at work.

But user, I, work for free.

lewd

I usually hate this kind of circlejerking shit but damn this is hilarious.

That's a really smug looking loli.

Why is he/she called rotatedev?

Well, I redid it and it sure looks a lot more like a cat now. Still have to subdivide and define detail though.

where is the tail senpai

how difficult is it to dev with a full-time job

about 14

You're just pretending to be him tho right?

There will be a prosthetic one that shoots lasers. SOON™

fat

sauce

heh.. you kiddos are too predictable.. I know exactly what to post to get you to reply to me.. and it works EVERY time.. gullible kids..

I miss that guy

No, I'm the real programmer.

Whats in the Urine.hpp?

(u)