Friend of mine buys a new Challenger

>Friend of mine buys a new Challenger
>Scatpack V8, car is mint
>Always been a fan of european and japanese cars but this is really a head turner
>Has the car for literally a day and his Fiancee is ripping him a new asshole
>Youre not thinking about us and being selfish user-kun

My heart literally sank when he said he is going to be returning the car tomrrow. Hold me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AlOjkLsAOUI
youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew lad, he's going to be out 10s of thousands of dollars for nothing

blogs get hidden

Your friend is a pussy

>giving in to women
He's also soon to be an unhappy husband and will likely be cheated on. Happy trails.

>buy thing with your own money
>gf gets mad
feel sorry for betas.

$10 says she makes him get a "safe" crossover family hauler type piece of shit with a wifi hotspot so his "wife" can ignore him and post on facebook

And a few thousand more says she ends up fucking a guy that buys what he wants

This isn't your blog.

What the fuck is wrong with men today. Doesn't anyone have a backbone anymore? He should've told her that it's his car and his money and that she should respect his hobbies, or in curt terms "fuck off"

>another blog post
Can you fuck off?

Yeah we have some Corvette vs GTR shitposting to attend to

>costs 100k more

Quick somebody call Alphonse

>amerifats can't do math
GM BTFO!!!

>shaker hood
>cold air intake

So the shaker hood on the new Challengers is fake? Fucking lame.

Stock Z06 is 80,000$. Price as tested in CAD is 102k.
With 20k of mods, it's 1.5 seconds slower than the GTR.
Throw on another 50,000$ worth of parts and mods to the Z06 to pricematch the GTR.

>pricematch gtr
I clearly showed you a picture showing the Z06 costs 105k. Are Americans illiterate too?
>resorting to modified vehicles

youtu.be/AlOjkLsAOUI

BTFO!!!

>V6 needs twin turbo literally just to be able to compete
We've had this discussion before.

My friend from post secondary is doing way better than me, and he bought a Scat Pack. Looks fucking awesome, and he's always going to car meets with it. It's even the colour combination I would pick.

>his forced induction V8 can't outperform a forced induction V6

kek

>we've had this discussion before
Yes, and you got BTFO!!!

stop replying to alphonse you fucking sperg.

assmad gm fangirl spotted

>V8 needs a supercharger to compete with twin turbos
Laughingwhores.jpg

wew lad, your friend is the most beta cuck i ever heard of

How can these guys live with themselves? Like I literally cant fathom this

Is that shaker even functional? Why is there a separate air filter?

The shaker twitches slightly to the right when you rev it

Not sure about the air filter, it's a 6.4L engine maybe it gets hot

Your friend is a bitch and deserves his fate.

It has function but cannot always flow the air needed at WOT. It's to make sure you don't richen yourself out and lose power.

It has function but cannot always flow the air needed at WOT. It's to make sure you don't richen yourself out and lose power.

You really need to tell your friend he needs to stand up for himself of she's gonna have his balls in her purse.

Thank god my women isn't a cunt. It's your friend's fault for either A. Getting involved with a cunt in the first place. or B. Not putting the cunt in her place., If its his money its his decision. If she doesn't like it he needs to grow a pair and dump the cunt off at the nearest bus station and tell her never to come back.

Moral of the story don't send your boys to public schools where they become feminized and told that being a man equates to being a rapist. Otherwise they group up like your bitch boy faggot of a friend.

OP, just tell your friend that he is a beta cuck and that he needs to get his priorities in check.

I bet his gf would let her secret guy who's been cheating with her drive a nice car and smoke inside. Whores only control the beta but submissive to chad

This seems like a needlessly complex system just to look cool. Classic Chrysler. I hope there will be aftermarket units a that can supply enough air in the future.

Why is all that plastic still present

Isn't that a SRI with a heat shield?

>Drove it 20 miles
>sells it back 2 days later for 5 thousand less

I think she is being selfish for trying to control him. If he made the money, then he has the right to spend it on what he wants.

Well if he bought something without considering how it effects his family that is pretty stupid.

It's pretty stupid that he has a family too though. So he had it coming. Should've wrapped it up, fucking moron.

>tfw he got the shaker too
He should return the girl instead

no the "cold air intake" is in the shaker hood.

>Fiancee is ripping him a new asshole
Should've gotten a Toyota instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-gBbFxK5qQ

Man up and keep the car.

considering he's about to get married that $40 - $50K is a retarded thing to buy unless he's already loaded. I'd be pissed too.

Maybe they both work and share income and he bought the car without her input. Ever thought of that?

You have to save your homeboy, user. Tell him it's a shit test; if he caves she'll treat him with impunity for the rest of the relationship. Take him out for drinks and convince him to stand his ground, and that a bossy bitch isn't worth it.

Never let a woman control a car purchase. You'll end up with a nissan versa or some other cuck wagon

holy shit I just had to go back up and look again what the shit

stop him
make him keep the car
do anything necessary
perhaps you should just kill her

look harder

Does the shaker actually function as an intake or is it just there to look cool?

not quite sure why you posted that
just proves the vette is better in every category

Confirmed kissless virgins who think they know how a relationship works.

confirmed cuck

Not all women are controlling bitches though

OP please keep your friend from getting rid of the car, please

Oh and post more stories like that

My relationship works on the principle that we are two people who chose to be a couple. We make reasonable choices and don't dictate orders to each other.

Does yours work by being told what to do?

Looks like it's functional, but mostly for cools.

Exactly. So if you're with a controlling bitch, then leave. Its always a two way street, nobody gets what they want all the time.

>My gf said she'd break up with me if I ever sold my mustang
>When an expensive repair came up close to our anniversary she said to use the money I was gonna use on her on the car, even threw some of her money in it too
>She said if I get a corvette she'll let me do anal whenever I want
>About to buy her a cbr 600 same year as mine but in pink
>she also doesn't want children because she likes being able to buy dumb cars and shit without consequence
>She drives a miata

Should I put a ring on it?

Yes. And also buy a snek.

I suppose it's possible you could find a better deal, but it's very unlikely.

buy a mono instead

>only one seat

and?

We're talking about a guy who has a gf that likes cars. You figure it out.

so take turns to lap the car?

what are you, an autist?

Good bait. I'd imagine doing hot laps is much more fun with your significant other beside you, as well as the trip to the track and the trip back home.

>Its always a two way street,
that's not the correct use of that phrase, numbnuts

>>She drives a miata
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Be me
>Had a controlling gf
>Bitched everytime things were not going her way
>Wasn't good in bed
>Was like an airline company
>Massive investments and little returns

>Be with new girl
>Understands that a couple doesn't mean you stop living
>Great in bed
>Has a great sense of humour
>More like a performing hedge fund than GM in 2008

Not all girls are crazy controlling bitches. Tell your friend to find one that isn't or live life as a cuck. Also ask him these questions. Do you want a meme condo in a meme neighborhood ? Having a mortgage that will strangle you ? Do you want a loan on a Chevy Trax or a Fiat 500 XL because "muh high seating position" and "muh feeling of safety" ?

Your friend is a faggot. I'd never let my wife convince me to get rid of my Challenger. I couldn't give one shit less about her opinions on my dick extender. It's mine and she can kiss my ass.

Yeah she's honestly not a big fan of driving, she likes sitting in the passenger seat while I hoon

I'm actually considering it over a vette. She's gonna be pissed I'm not getting a vette but she'll get over it once she hears it

Yes it is, fuckwad.

Tell him to keep the car or forever live life as a whipped bitchboy.
Use these exact words.

>keep the dodge
>buy a shitbox for her to get around in
problem solved

Are they sharing finances yet? Are they living together yet?

I bet she's fucking a real man on the side.

Having a lot of power doesn't help a lot at Laguna Seca. It's all about cornering ability.

Insane aero and fuckmassive tires makes the Viper an absolute monster on the track.

Lol confirmed for being a cuck his whole life

How to trigger Alphonse into "ITS DISCONTINUED STOP POSTING THIS" overload

>120k for an American car that stomps super cars way above its price
Why don't we talk about this more often?

Lots of people did when it set the 13 lap records, but then people went "LOL DISCONTINUED" and now BAC Monoposting is the counter to snekposting.

Confirmed for being stuck in the friend zone for eternity but not knowin why girls won't choose him over all those other jerks and assholes.

That's going to be a miserable marriage.
I bought a Duramax right before I got married, my wife drives it whenever she gets the chance, she likes it better than her car.

>Two way street
>doesn't mean you always get your way
Nigga what

that's basically an alpha males bitch. Submissive. What you like, she likes. Your will is hers. May get boring after a while but that's the kind to stick around til you're dead

>she

>believing this shit for even a moment

>returning the car tomorrow
Nope

Cause the tires used to set the times were like 20 treadwear.

I have two friends who are married to loving women who let them do their shit and get involved with it as well.

In return, the guys get involved in what they do.

How do you think relationships work?

NISSANFAGS LITTERALLY BTFO

>buy something expensive that deprecates really fast and offers no real value
>don't even inform your fiancee about it before buying it
I'd be pretty fucking pissed if my gf did something similar. Not because she bought something on her own money. I'd be pissed because she didn't consult me before making such a big purchase. If she really wanted it and can pay for it I'd have nothing against it but you really should discuss expensive purchases with your partner before doing them. It makes it look like they did it either on an impulse which shows they have no idea how to handle finances responsibly or they knew I wouldn't approve it and got it anyway. Both of which are massive red flags in a long term relationship.

>>Scatpack
>scat

perfectly named.

>this assmad
BTFO!!!

This reminds me of that dealership tale with the bitchy daughter and depressed father. You know which one.

Tip: Mustang.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>gtr needs to drive two more wheels to even attempt to compete
>literally still slower than ancient American engineering
>weebs will still defend this
L I T E R A L L Y CANT MAKE THIS UP

I'd like to know more.